Can people just chill out?

3 replies to this topic
CheatingSoi
  • CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

People are judging the game, trying to find problems. I for one, am staying away from the leaks. I like to know as little as possible so it's a fresh experience when I pop in the game for the first time. First of all, nobody has seen the real graphics. If you think they are good or if you think they are bad, they will for sure be better than what you have seen. Because it will be running in real time on your television. And nobody knows how the actual vehicles drive. I highly doubt Rockstar would disappoint. They have had so much time to refine the controls. They would make sure they feel right, and are fun. I just hate to be on these forums now and see nothing but leaks and stuff. I just want the classic GTA chatter, to keep my hype level at bay. I know I'm cluttering this form with nonsense just be even posting this but still. Guys we have four days left! I remember when it was months thinking what a lucky bastard I would be to be this close. We're almost there!

Murad96
  • Murad96

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Murad96, 12 September 2013 - 07:14 PM.

The car wheel doesn't move, I think. I think. But pre-order cancelled just in case.

Spoiler

Anyway no one should ever judge the driving before they actually play it first. And the guy recording had his camera in one hand, and the controller in his other.

• CheatingSoi likes this

ChrisDorner
  • ChrisDorner

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, don't look at the leaks. That's what rockstar wants you to do. They want to hide the imperfections as long as they can

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:09 PM

You are right OP...

This whole leaking thing has gone way to far and it's sad that people can't just stop posting these things...

I guess I lose in this case and I should just close the forum window and not visit here till the 17th

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users