• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Damn this game is f*cked up!

ArticWastland
  • ArticWastland

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:56 PM

Delete your account and go whine in the corner of your room. Stupid kids.

• davetopper likes this

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

These are my feelings that I wrote in another thread - For those that liked GTA 4's handling + physics, I think you'll agree with me....

Yes this is my impression of GTAV from watching the leaked footage - 

All they had to do was give us the new content BUT KEEP GTA 4'S HANDLING AND PHYSICS and this game would have been SUPERB, EXCELLENT, FREAKIN AWESOME, BEST GAME EVER, 10/10 - seriously, it was set to be stupidly brilliant, probably the best game of all time hands down...

*sighs*

but it looks like we've got this saints row sh*t instead  :(  What a disappointment. No gravity just some stupid floaty sh*t. Cars that don't need brakes to turn corners. No PROPER weight shifting. A MASSIVE truck that looked like it weighed the same as a Faggio, hardly any damage... WHAT THE f*ck HAVE THEY DONE!!!!!!?????

I would've happily paid for a subscription for GTAO and I would've played it for years and years.

If the handling and physics stay like they seem to be... f*ck GTAO - what a shame...... 

Patch this sh*t R* ... how the hell can you believe that the physics and handling are an improvement ... IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!!!!!

Oh well... if any of you want to race with me using BRILLIANT physics and handling then I'll see you in Liberty City on IV.

Never thought they'd f*ck up the most important and best selling feature of the game!!!!!!  Unless this is all a joke... please tell me this isn't the actual game... it cant be, they can't of f*cked it up this badly could they? COULD THEY?? FOR f*ck SAKE... 

I think there will be a lot of 2nd hand copies if they don't patch this sh*t. 

Sod queuing for midnight release now, i'll grab my copy of Grand Theft Saints Rauto V some other time, I'll complete it then trade it for a game with better physics and handling like Barbies Race Adventures. 

Jesus Dan Houser, if it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT.

I loved GTA IV's car handling, and funnily enough, I really like what I see from GTAV. So no, I don't agree with you.

From what I've watched, I can see the difference in the cars, and I can see the weight that some of them have. It looks a lot like GTA IV's, but tweaked a little bit so it's good for those who did and didn't like IV's handling.

Why am I even arguing, if people have made their mind up then fine. Don't play the game. I'll be over here enjoying the ever-loving sh*t out of it.

Paarfus
  • Paarfus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, sucks that the casual gamers who will play the game for a week and then go back to COD have ruined the game for proper GTA fans who CAN drive and would play for many years.

I'll have to load up GTA4 whenever I enter a vehicle. :/

I know mate its sad times to be a gta fan atm...

Are you two solely GTAIV fans? You seem most upset about it not being like GTAIV. The other GTA's had different physics and they were great games. It's a DIFFERENT GAME. I think thats what youre upset about.

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

N/A

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:00 PM

You have no clue don't you? Grand Theft Auto is a franchise CENTERED around cars and more specifically, driving ! So the aspect that Rockstar is focusing on is the best and most satisfying experience in driving.

Grand Theft Auto IV was NOWHERE near that experience. Driving was clumsy, steering was difficult and maneuvering around slow moving traffic was a nightmare. The controls felt stiff and undesirable.

Grand Theft Auto V aims to fix this very matter by giving us a better experience when driving, closing in to real life. Acceleration is more realistic, and even though cars are more durable, the experience has been delivered.

You must be kidding.

zainzombie
  • zainzombie

PRE-ORDER CANCELLED! *sob sob*

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:02 PM

Everyone complaining will feel stupid on Sep 17th.

Herr13
  • Herr13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

The amount of whiners in this forum is pathetic. Unbelievable

• davetopper likes this

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

@ crazyfool - you liked GTA IV's handling + physics yet you like what you see in V? hmm, not sure if trolling or serious?

In general V sounds awesome especially gtao I mean that stuff is ground breaking. Group heists, stock market  etc etc and jesus christ we've got a content creator and new stuff will be added all the time!!! but jesus christ - GTAV handling + physics look like saints row :(

GTA used to be above all other 'kiddies' sand box games... till now it seems :(

AEJY
  • AEJY

Dimes

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

Smoke somethin and you won't notice as much

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:26 PM

@ crazyfool - you liked GTA IV's handling + physics yet you like what you see in V? hmm, not sure if trolling or serious?

In general V sounds awesome especially gtao I mean that stuff is ground breaking. Group heists, stock market  etc etc and jesus christ we've got a content creator and new stuff will be added all the time!!! but jesus christ - GTAV handling + physics look like saints row :(

GTA used to be above all other 'kiddies' sand box games... till now it seems :(

Dead serious. On top of what I said before, I went back to GTA SA and I enjoyed those too.

What can I say, maybe I just enjoy, you know, playing games. Maybe I can adjust to the changes in gameplay. Maybe I can see stuff and go "that looks great, actually".

Having played Saints Row, I know the difference between the two car handling mechanics - GTA V's is nowhere close.

People said exactly the same thing about GTA IV's handling. I guess history repeats itself.

ColdHearted
  • ColdHearted

Nascar isn't a sport

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Confirmed MCLA physics 100%, i just witnessed a video of GTA V where a SUV can turn faster then a smart car, grats whiner who can't drive in IV for ruining the game.

Well hurry up and post the video of you cancelling your pre-order so I can LOL at you.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:32 PM

It's funny reading people talking about physics when the majority of them wank themselves to death in their sweaty bedrooms and have never had any experience of actually developing a game.

Just f*ck off
  • GTAxYushix and Joey OMG like this

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

N/A

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

It's funny reading people talking about physics when the majority of them wank themselves to death in their sweaty bedrooms and have never had any experience of actually developing a game.

Just f*ck off

They actually had perfect physics for me, in IV. Why they had to ruin them?

• JamesDeaconUK likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:37 PM

Everyone complaining will feel stupid on Sep 17th.

No they won`t. They have their head so far up their ass that they can`t see anything but sh*t...

• GTAxYushix likes this

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I'm amazed by how much you Internet people piss me off. Y'all do a great job. If I knew most of you in real life, I'd be in jail for assaulting minors, because you just need a f*cking ass whooping
  • GTAxYushix and Jameson312 like this

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:40 PM

Pathetic people

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Just f*ck off

They actually had perfect physics for me, in IV. Why they had to ruin them?

Have you actually had hands on experience of playing GTA V yet?

Amazes me reading people saying the physics are rubbish when looking and feeling them are two completely different things.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

These are my feelings that I wrote in another thread - For those that liked GTA 4's handling + physics, I think you'll agree with me....

Yes this is my impression of GTAV from watching the leaked footage - 

All they had to do was give us the new content BUT KEEP GTA 4'S HANDLING AND PHYSICS and this game would have been SUPERB, EXCELLENT, FREAKIN AWESOME, BEST GAME EVER, 10/10 - seriously, it was set to be stupidly brilliant, probably the best game of all time hands down...

*sighs*

but it looks like we've got this saints row sh*t instead  :(  What a disappointment. No gravity just some stupid floaty sh*t. Cars that don't need brakes to turn corners. No PROPER weight shifting. A MASSIVE truck that looked like it weighed the same as a Faggio, hardly any damage... WHAT THE f*ck HAVE THEY DONE!!!!!!?????

I would've happily paid for a subscription for GTAO and I would've played it for years and years.

If the handling and physics stay like they seem to be... f*ck GTAO - what a shame...... 

Patch this sh*t R* ... how the hell can you believe that the physics and handling are an improvement ... IT LOOKS TERRIBLE!!!!!

Oh well... if any of you want to race with me using BRILLIANT physics and handling then I'll see you in Liberty City on IV.

Never thought they'd f*ck up the most important and best selling feature of the game!!!!!!  Unless this is all a joke... please tell me this isn't the actual game... it cant be, they can't of f*cked it up this badly could they? COULD THEY?? FOR f*ck SAKE... 

I think there will be a lot of 2nd hand copies if they don't patch this sh*t. 

Sod queuing for midnight release now, i'll grab my copy of Grand Theft Saints Rauto V some other time, I'll complete it then trade it for a game with better physics and handling like Barbies Race Adventures. 

Jesus Dan Houser, if it ain't broke DON'T FIX IT.

And the award for biggest crybaby on GTAForums goes to...

CJ_Vercetti
  • CJ_Vercetti

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:43 PM

I watched today a half-hour gameplay clip, with first few missions, including a lot of driving, it doesn't look like GTA 4, but it looks good to me, and I am only sad that I will have to wait for PC announcement... :(

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:47 PM

I'm amazed by how much you Internet people piss me off. Y'all do a great job. If I knew most of you in real life, I'd be in jail for assaulting minors, because you just need a f*cking ass whooping

D.Dodge
  • D.Dodge

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:51 PM

Well when something doesn't turn out the way you were hoping for 3 years, you can be dissapointed and I think you are allowed to whine.

I mean come on, the cars handle like plastic rc cars. Break 1 sec and you stop, they completely got it wrong in this game. 

Al we need to do now is wait for it to come out for PC so we can mod the handling to make it like IV's.

Racecarlock
  • Racecarlock

The floor here will kill you, try to avoid it.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:52 PM

I watched today a half-hour gameplay clip, with first few missions, including a lot of driving, it doesn't look like GTA 4, but it looks good to me, and I am only sad that I will have to wait for PC announcement... :(

Where? I want to watch it naowwwwwwwwww!

abigor115
  • abigor115

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:36 PM

Well when something doesn't turn out the way you were hoping for 3 years, you can be dissapointed and I think you are allowed to whine.

I mean come on, the cars handle like plastic rc cars. Break 1 sec and you stop, they completely got it wrong in this game. 

Al we need to do now is wait for it to come out for PC so we can mod the handling to make it like IV's.

yes.....break is like 1 sec and you stop.....BRAVO Rockstar Games......GTA 5 will be remembered as the biggest disaster in GTA history

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:38 PM Edited by IDredMan, 13 September 2013 - 11:52 PM.

Twigs, Lanzfeld and UserSOMENUMBER, all they do is sit on their bosoms and post hate based on already disproven sh*t.

Almost forgot Snacker111, he's been sorta trolling ..Hard to tell tho, the needle's sorta going back and forth between troll and stooped.

• snacker111 likes this

snacker111
  • snacker111

GTA

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

ROCKSTAR f*ck YOU DELAYSTAR + COCKSTAR = ROCKSTAR

josephene123
  • josephene123

No

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

That's very true. There was an instance of a motor bike going absolute top speed whizzing through traffic doing easy sharp turns in the process before putting on the breaks and coming to an absolute halt within literally 1 second. I don't like the look of the new driving but I appreciate that some do. 

GTAxYushix
  • GTAxYushix

Leave me alone.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:52 PM

Aye... here is a thing.

I don't give a sh*t about your whining, it's only amusing to see you whine.

It surprises me how people react from a few sh*tty videos, I would laugh so hard if Rockstar release an official statement to say that GTA V is delayed another f*cking year, (I can wait) so you guys can cry even more and probably go to a place where they keep crazy people.

I don't understand how fast you guys can judge without even touching the game, okay fine, you dont like it? Don't buy it and wait for the PC version to mod the sh*t out of it and make it look like sh*t, that is if Rockstar allows the modding XD.

If you don't wanna do that. Go play IV with the amazing driving physics.

Reading all this makes me think ya'll want GTA to be like COD, release every year with a slight change to the textures and introduce GTA ELITE to take even more money from your pockets. 

If thats the case, wait for COD GHOSTS, it's gonna be awesum!!! They have fish now.

While you keep whining, I just wait patiently and I am still excited about this game, 100% hype! On the 17th i'll enjoy my copy of GTA:V just like I did with GTA:IV and Max Payne 3. 

alexzub
  • alexzub

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:55 PM

all of us got "used" to gta IV handling and loved it (some less then others) 

and we will learn, practice and love gta V handling, stop hating, go hug a pillow or smthng

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by giraffeboy, 14 September 2013 - 12:01 AM.

I'm reserving final judgement until I play it, but having seen some videos, on first impression I can't say I'm impressed. I played IV, found the driving hard at first, but after practise came to love it, the sense of satisfaction when you were driving "in the zone", weaving through traffic, sliding round corners etc was fantastic. After IV I played SA and hated the driving, way too easy, every car felt the same, I couldn't enjoy the driving at all and didn't finish it again. Really hope they haven't taken it back to that level. On the plus side everything else looked amazing. Tbh I don't know why they couldn't implement different settings, lots of racing games allow to you choose from ultra realistic to arcade handling for the noobs ;p at the end of the day it's just lines of code

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users