DYOM Keeps crashing

19 replies to this topic
TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

GTA:SA Movie Designer

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:03 PM

Okay so first of all I had lots of mods installed and it was crashing everytime I wanted to type a new mission name or a checkpoint name , so I reinstalled my san andreas and deleted all mods and when I installed DYOM , it crashes after loading , anyways if I make it work it's gonna crash if I click New MIssion or If I want to type any name ;c , I had Cleo 4 , Cleo 3 and still not working .

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:28 PM

Weird sh*t. Try removing your gta completely, using your uninstall, then delete user file and everything else related to GTA.

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:32 AM

Weird sh*t. Try removing your gta completely, using your uninstall, then delete user file and everything else related to GTA.

The weird stuff is that some months ago everything worked fine , and right now everything crashes ._. I'll try what you said , but can I keep a save file that is important to me at least ?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

The weird stuff is that some months ago everything worked fine , and right now everything crashes ._. I'll try what you said , but can I keep a save file that is important to me at least ?
In that case, copy it to a USB then do as I said.
P.S: when you uninstall with Your Uninstall, uninstall it with Super mode or something like that. The last one.

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

In that case, copy it to a USB then do as I said.
P.S: when you uninstall with Your Uninstall, uninstall it with Super mode or something like that. The last one.

Also what CLEO should I use ? 3 or 4 ?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

As far as I know, DYOM works better with cleo 3

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:58 PM

As far as I know, DYOM works better with cleo 3

I did what you said , won't f*ckin work , damn I am dying to do that and it crashes on loading ... I installed cleo 4 , dyom 6.1 and wont work .... :c

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:06 PM

Use latest DYOM version and CLEO 3. Also, you meant crashing when the loading bar 90% full?

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:22 PM

Use latest DYOM version and CLEO 3. Also, you meant crashing when the loading bar 90% full?

I FIXED IT !! All I had to do was get a new crack and download gta_sa_compact.exe , put it in the gta folder and it works :D

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:28 PM

I FIXED IT !! All I had to do was get a new crack and download gta_sa_compact.exe , put it in the gta folder and it works :D
Good for you. Are you designing or playing?

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:35 PM

Depends what designing means to you , I don't make missions and upload them , I make San Andreas Movies / Montages , right now I'm working on a San Andreas Horror Movie but since I installed it I downloaded some missions and had some fun .

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:17 AM

Depends what designing means to you , I don't make missions and upload them , I make San Andreas Movies / Montages , right now I'm working on a San Andreas Horror Movie but since I installed it I downloaded some missions and had some fun .

Too bad, I thought you were designing DYOM.

Btw check out my missions in my signature :D

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:04 AM

Man, i'm sorry but your PC is a freaking monster

I saw like 3 posts of crashes in your game xDDDD

I'm glad that Revolver fixed the problem :p i wanted to help but to be honest, i don't know sh*t about it :3

Varro Sasuke
  • Varro Sasuke

Germany will either be a world power or will not be at all.

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:21 AM Edited by Blues2030, 16 September 2013 - 08:21 AM.

complain again LOL! try fix it by self ... if I have a problem, I finish it by selp :p hehe kidding

TudorShen7
  • TudorShen7

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:39 AM

Man, i'm sorry but your PC is a freaking monster

I saw like 3 posts of crashes in your game xDDDD

I'm glad that Revolver fixed the problem :p i wanted to help but to be honest, i don't know sh*t about it :3

Bro , san andreas is a freaking monster , my pc is really good c:

DigitalSpace
  • DigitalSpace

Galaxy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

USB ? Are you kidding me, when ever you want to backup your files, just drop it on the desktop. Than start the game. Quit it. Copy the save game file to User files and you're done. No need for USB or other s.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:02 PM Edited by Revolver1, 16 September 2013 - 01:03 PM.

USB ? Are you kidding me, when ever you want to backup your files, just drop it on the desktop. Than start the game. Quit it. Copy the save game file to User files and you're done. No need for USB or other s.

Dude, USB is safer. If you still have a file related to SA then even how well you delete it, it still has some leftovers.

P.S: Did you read the whole topic? He said his GTA SA had some bugs and he needed to re-install it, not just back-up his savefiles.

DigitalSpace
  • DigitalSpace

Galaxy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:07 PM Edited by DigitalSpace, 16 September 2013 - 02:08 PM.

Dude, USB is safer. If you still have a file related to SA then even how well you delete it, it still has some leftovers.

P.S: Did you read the whole topic? He said his GTA SA had some bugs and he needed to re-install it, not just back-up his savefiles.

It may delete the original files, not the copied ones...

but can I keep a save file that is important to me at least ?

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 16 September 2013 - 03:29 PM

Nn idea what you talking about. But whatever, his problems are solved so I see no point of arguing about it.
P.S: You're working on your MP Outlast or just post a topic and leave it?

DigitalSpace
  • DigitalSpace

Galaxy

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:07 PM

Nn idea what you talking about. But whatever, his problems are solved so I see no point of arguing about it.
P.S: You're working on your MP Outlast or just post a topic and leave it?

I already did it. Buy the game on Steam: Outlast. *wink* *wink*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users