Photo

Game pre-order missing?

230 replies to this topic
otomochaser
  • otomochaser

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Webchat has a wait time of 212 minutes for me!!!!! 36th in a queue.
I feel sorry for their webchat team,it must SUCK to be them!

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:36 PM Edited by harry246, 16 September 2013 - 12:37 PM.

Just had a web chat with GAME. Had to wait about 20 minutes. It's quicker if you say you want to talk about online orders rather then GTA V. 

First question I asked was about the collectors edition. 

Second was in regards to the strategy guide I had ordered from them.

Please wait. An operator will be with you shortly. If you are contacting us regarding the recent Xbox One or PS4 announcement then please visit our website for all the latest information.

Rachel says:

Hello Harry. My name is Rachel how can I help you?

Harry says:

Hi, I was wondering if my order - ********* - had been dispatched yet and when will I receive tracking information?

Rachel says:

Sure i will take a look

Rachel says:

Its in warehouse ready for shipping

Harry says:

Ok. Will be be shipped today and delivered tomorrow? And will I receive tracking information in an email?

Rachel says:

Yes to all

Harry says:

Ok. I also placed another order ********* - this is marked as shipped. Do you know how this was sent? Was this sent with Royal Mail?

Rachel says:

I will take a look

Rachel says:

Yes Royal mail

Harry says:

Ok thats all i wanted to know! Thanks!

Rachel says:

Again my name is Rachel and if you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:28 PM Edited by harry246, 16 September 2013 - 04:30 PM.

woohooooooo

Check your emails people!

v7f72w.jpg

A few nervous moments when the pre-order went missing from our accounts...but GAME pulled threw in the end!

Bring on tomorrow!

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

Yeah I got the same one.

That's my night sorted... constantly checking the status of my order. lol

Fatboyjai
  • Fatboyjai

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Me too I've got the same , still says unshipped on the order screen  

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:35 PM

Yeah I got the same one.

Lol i'll be doing exactly the same!

fishgold
  • fishgold

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, just got the same one. Game continue their streak of never letting me down. Left me hanging for a few days there though..

Hope it's good news for everyone.

ScottishHeist123
  • ScottishHeist123

After 5 years on the East Coast, it's time to go home...

• Members
  • None

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yeah I got the same one.

Lol i'll be doing exactly the same!

Me three haha! Got the same email, too!

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

Electrogypsy
  • Electrogypsy

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

Got my email too.

refusion28
  • refusion28

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

i never got an email

JustaMute
  • JustaMute

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:38 PM Edited by JustaMute, 16 September 2013 - 05:39 PM.

i never got an email

Same, I pre-ordered the CE back in June, my order has disappeared and no money has been taken out either?

But on twitter they're saying that it'll be shipped next day via DPD.

Also got an email today saying...

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm that as orders are processed they do not show in your tracked items page for a short time.

I apologise for any confusion this may have caused.

If you have any further queries please don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Alice H

The Team at GAME

I'll be fully pissed off if they cancelled my order, all of my card details and address are correct on site too.

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:40 PM

i never got an email

Same, I pre-ordered the CE back in June, my order has disappeared and no money has been taken out either?

Hi Michael,

I can confirm that as orders are processed they do not show in your tracked items page for a short time.

Regards,

Alice H

The Team at GAME

I'll be fully pissed off if they cancelled my order, all of my card details and address are correct on site too.

Keep checking your emails tonight. If you havn't received any dispatch notification (such as the one I posted above) by tomorrow morning, i'd get in contact with GAME asap to find out what's going on.

JustaMute
  • JustaMute

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 05:52 PM

i never got an email

Hi Michael,

Regards,

Alice H

The Team at GAME

Keep checking your emails tonight. If you havn't received any dispatch notification (such as the one I posted above) by tomorrow morning, i'd get in contact with GAME asap to find out what's going on.

Funny thing is, I've never had any problems preordering from them over the past 10 years, it just fully takes the piss, but I will 100% check my email tomorrow, if nothing shows up, I'll see if I can cancel it (if it isnt already) & buy it elsewhere. 

Thanks though.

JonathanMurray
  • JonathanMurray

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

so far they have not even apologised, those still here with theirs cancelled again send me a message so i can inform the missus, she has alerted her team and they are going to look into it, however this is what i know so far.

the processing of said orders were put through together as a huge group, during this time there was a glitch in their payment system, basically the system which withdraws your money crashed on a few accounts. rather than retrying as they were fully aware of this problem, they simply cancelled the orders. those who have found that theirs have been cancelled have not been informed as they had cut corners. Even better news is in america, this happened with gamestop, i am unsure of which game it was but they were entitled a few quid compensation... so we never know!

JustaMute
  • JustaMute

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

so far they have not even apologised, those still here with theirs cancelled again send me a message so i can inform the missus, she has alerted her team and they are going to look into it, however this is what i know so far.

the processing of said orders were put through together as a huge group, during this time there was a glitch in their payment system, basically the system which withdraws your money crashed on a few accounts. rather than retrying as they were fully aware of this problem, they simply cancelled the orders. those who have found that theirs have been cancelled have not been informed as they had cut corners. Even better news is in america, this happened with gamestop, i am unsure of which game it was but they were entitled a few quid compensation... so we never know!

So GAME decide to cancel orders without telling us? Bad move, smh, I'ma inbox you now.

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:26 PM

Got back from work (at 11:20pm) and went strait to my email, saw i had received the mail from DPD saying it will be delivered tomorrow :D, but i wont know till tomorrow what time, which sucks as i have to leave for work again at 2:30pm, and my dad will be out all afternoon, so i'm not sure what to do just yet, best bet is to wait for an email from DPD detailing what time it is estimated to be delivered, and hope it is before 2:30, or else i'll have to risk them sending to a neighbor who may not even be in.

At least on their end they are doing right, its just my end that needs to be sorted out lol, damn i wish i had tomorrow (or today as its past midnight) off work.

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:47 AM

Got back from work (at 11:20pm) and went strait to my email, saw i had received the mail from DPD saying it will be delivered tomorrow :D, but i wont know till tomorrow what time, which sucks as i have to leave for work again at 2:30pm, and my dad will be out all afternoon, so i'm not sure what to do just yet, best bet is to wait for an email from DPD detailing what time it is estimated to be delivered, and hope it is before 2:30, or else i'll have to risk them sending to a neighbor who may not even be in.

At least on their end they are doing right, its just my end that needs to be sorted out lol, damn i wish i had tomorrow (or today as its past midnight) off work.

I got a text message a few minutes after I got the email saying my delivery will be between 7am and 11am. Also said I would get another text 2 hour before delivery just to confirm.

Also, just saw the GTA V advert, now says OUT NOW haha :happy:

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:57 AM

I got a text message a few minutes after I got the email saying my delivery will be between 7am and 11am. Also said I would get another text 2 hour before delivery just to confirm.

Also, just saw the GTA V advert, now says OUT NOW haha :happy:

I have not received a text, i even made sure they had my latest numbers a few days ago just in case they cancelled it or need something else from me etc...  but i haven't got any texts yet, hopefully i will get one tomorrow (just un-silenced my phone so i will have more chance to notice it)

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:54 AM

Just got my CE this morning! It's f*king amazing! Installing V now!!!!!!

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

Mine isn't turning up until 3:15 :(

Got a great nights sleep though, so should be able to play it all night long tonight :D

JustaMute
  • JustaMute

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:08 PM Edited by JustaMute, 17 September 2013 - 02:09 PM.

I didn't receive a thing, I've bought from elsewhere & got that deposit refunded.

112eo9w.jpg

So now, I won't be able to play it until Thursday, I even preordered that limited edition strategy book off of Amazon too, it was suppose to come today, but noooo, everything seems to be f*cking up for me. 

Hopefully I get the book tomorrow though, along with GTA V CE the next day.

Like what's the point of pre-ordering if you don't get it on the release day anyways? Bloody useless.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users