Photo

Game pre-order missing?

230 replies to this topic
jonnie123
  • jonnie123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:05 PM

Anyone getting the CE deserves to stew for a while ;)

But seriously, I hope it all gets sorted for you guys.

kill1uk
  • kill1uk

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

i checked mine and my order is still there

wigglepuppy
  • wigglepuppy

Wigglemeister!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:32 PM

im also having the same issue ive ordered the CE copy too from game and mines disappeared. i thought it was just me but i now know you guys are having the same issue as me. i hope they sort it soon and start taking payments.

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

Liberty is Love, Liberty is Life.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by MisterFR3SH, 12 September 2013 - 10:05 PM.

My Collectors Edition has not vanished, it says "unshipped" with the details underneath. Reading other people's responses, the vanishing problem is GAME putting your orders through their system. I'm getting very anxious since mines has not gone through if this is the case. I did pre-order my collectors edition a bit later than most people, I think it was the start of August, around the 3rd.

Edit: I actually ordered the Collectors Edition on the 8th of August.

Don Sal Leone
  • Don Sal Leone

Deceased Don

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by Don Sal Leone, 12 September 2013 - 08:06 PM.

To all those who have these issues, i think its a system glitch, or orders being processed by their system. I'd say wait till tomorrow and check the system again.

But if your really worried then check through your emails, find and save the pre-order confirmations you got from them. Use the confirmation number on there, quote it and email them saying its not listed in your account. 

Good luck to you all. 

Skyline_Mad
  • Skyline_Mad

supercalifragilistic when we drop we go ballistic

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by Skyline_Mad, 12 September 2013 - 08:49 PM.

I also ordered the collectors edition (the date ordered was 24th of May), and cannot see it in my orders page, i have already paid the deposit, and received the email about the incorrect pricing information thing. Sounds like it is being processed as some have mentioned, hopefully i (and everyone else in the same boat) get an email tomorrow or saturday at the latest saying the final charge has gone through and the game will be delivered on time :)

I just hope we don't get the same problem Game had with Mass Effect 3, they pretty much canceled all the pre orders because they couldn't get any copies in stock (it was around the time they went bankrupt, so could not afford the copies), i had to order from somewhere else, but luckily i still got it on time, it even included the pre order bonus that was originally exclusive to Game..

Edit: I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but i was told that my order would be delivered by DPD, with a next day delivery rate of over 99.35%

irish_rebel
  • irish_rebel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

GTA CE orders aren't visible in "track orders" on site right now as part of us processing your order (a behind the scenes bit). Don't worry!

About time they updated us about this but at least now everyone that had their preorder vanish can stop worrying!

Electrogypsy
  • Electrogypsy

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

GTA CE orders aren't visible in "track orders" on site right now as part of us processing your order (a behind the scenes bit). Don't worry!

About time they updated us about this but at least now everyone that had their preorder vanish can stop worrying!

If legit, thanks man.

irish_rebel
  • irish_rebel

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:18 PM

If legit, thanks man.

its from game's own twitter so im pretty sure its legit :) ive been panicking about not getting it for the last 3 or 4 hours lol

Electrogypsy
  • Electrogypsy

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:22 PM

If legit, thanks man.

its from game's own twitter so im pretty sure its legit :) ive been panicking about not getting it for the last 3 or 4 hours lol

Ah didn't know it was the twitter. Just went and looked and its legit, also they posted this aswell "So - if you've ordered a GTA Collector's Edition, and can't see it in track orders, don't worry. The hamster is still on the wheel!"

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:39 PM

Indeed, it's great they've finally explained what's happening. They should have sent out a simple email explaining however then they wouldn't of caused an uproar in tweets (alot by me! :lol:).

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

They've made their customer support backlog a lot higher because of it as well I bet :lol:

Thank god for that.

.DJS.
  • .DJS.

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:02 AM

Literally just shat a brick, then I noticed this thread and felt the biggest relief...

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

You need a Pearl necklace? Hit me up ;)

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

This is why I love gtaf. I should have come here before spending an hour panicking this morning when I noticed my pre order had disappeared. Fingers crossed it gets updated today ad it's still not showing in my account and it seems like you guys had this problem since yesterday.

Mines the ce edition.
  • jonnie123 likes this

RyanM1995
  • RyanM1995

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

Still hasn't been fixed yet :(

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:40 AM

Mines has still not disappeared, it still says "unshipped". I'm hoping it disappears soon because of this:

MisterFR3SH
  • MisterFR3SH

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:28 PM Edited by MisterFR3SH, 13 September 2013 - 01:28 PM.

So I recently checked my order status.   (I paid for the express delivery, that is why there is £4.95 extra)

ai2zmDK.jpg

Warasm__Monkey
  • Warasm__Monkey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:39 PM

Mine vanished yesterday, messaged the live chat today and spoke to Ellen, she told me that my order is still in the system and that its just invisible on my end, says something like no orders linked to this account when i check. She reassured me that its all ok and that the payment will be taken soon. Have to say its a relief to see that its not just me thats having this happen. I order collectors edition also.

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:39 PM

I just contacted GAME via their webchat and spoke to Emma, she said the Collectors edition is currently in the final stage of processing and payment will be taken shortly. A email will be sent when this is done and the order should return to your account just before release so you can track your order.

krazy_fool_X
  • krazy_fool_X

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:09 PM

Check yo e-mails, guys!

They ask you to order the collector's edition again, and give you a code to cover the cost of your deposit.

Buying the CE is only open to those who already pre-ordered it, so no one's going to steal your copy.

Just done it and now I can relax, knowing I'll be the owner of GTAV!  :happy:

sbryce89
  • sbryce89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:48 PM Edited by sbryce89, 13 September 2013 - 04:50 PM.

Okay, I also pre-ordered the CE and paid with Paypal, so had to re-order it with a discount code to pay the remainder. If anyone else has to do this, it doesn't give you the option for express delivery and you pre-order will show up as free delivery...and because Game aren't shipping ANY copies until Monday, this could be an issue.

I spoke to Amy on Game webchat and (after a long conversation and a lot of confusion) she confirmed that it will still be an express delivery, so if anyone else has the same issue, don't worry about it...Phew!

Edit: OF course, this doesn't matter to people who didn't get express delivery when they pre-ordered :-P

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Email just came through making payment as we speak :)

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

Havn't got mine yet :|

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:21 PM

^ same.

So they messed up basically.

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:25 PM

Havn't got mine yet :|

Check your spam folder. Check you junk folder. Check your inbox. Also make sure you have clean underwear on that's a big contributor of people not receiving emails!

Andy.
  • Andy.

Custom

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:30 PM

I've done all that. Still not there :( lol

harry246
  • harry246

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:35 PM Edited by harry246, 13 September 2013 - 05:35 PM.

6:33pm - still no payment taken or any emails since the last email they sent out a few days ago in regards to preparing to take payment. Order still missing on track orders page. Hoping they'll get it sorted soon.

Alpha55
  • Alpha55

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

I've done all that. Still not there :( lol

Same, I checked everything. My email goes through 2 forwarders so i get copies of emails incase i delete one by mistake or something and it's no where and GAME are no help!!

swifty03
  • swifty03

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:51 PM

The only e-mail I've had is for the strategy guide (I get annoyed if I can't find things that I've been looking for for hours!) which says its been shipped but still nothing for the collectors edition :(

OysterBarron
  • OysterBarron

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:54 PM

Well this is the email i recieved It tells you of the ins and outs of what they are doing and what will be valid and not valid!

82QRgbR.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users