Looking for people to play online with

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic
Gr1mm92
  • Gr1mm92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:51 PM

Wether you want to join my crew or you just want to have fun online, hit me up. Most of the people i play online with arent getting GTAV (Crazy right?) and so im stuck with barely any people. So send me a message on here or add me on socialclub.rockstargames.com under "Gr1mm92"

Lebbaeu
  • Lebbaeu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:01 PM

If you want, you are more than welcome to join The Secret Community! :-)

334hr36.png

---THE SECRET COMMUNITY ARE RECRUITING---

We are a very ambitious crew, who is dedicated to be the most rich and powerful gang in the town of Los Santos.. 

The Secret Community specializes in organized crime such as heists, car theft, assassinations, drug trafficking etc. Also smaller crimes such as liquor store thefts are on our agenda.  

This crew is all business - Los Santos is our territory, and any illegal activity not performed by the members of this crew, will be met with guns and bullets.

Motto:

"Do the best. Be the best. Being second is not motivating."

Join us today:

http://socialclub.ro...cret_community/

Gr1mm92
  • Gr1mm92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:11 PM

Ive already got a crew getting started, but id have no problem keeping in contact...cant ever have enough allies...am i right? lol

Lebbaeu
  • Lebbaeu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:15 PM Edited by Lebbaeu, 12 September 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Ive already got a crew getting started, but id have no problem keeping in contact...cant ever have enough allies...am i right? lol

Sure, if thats what you choose.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users