Photo

Commercial airplanes... spoiler...

12 replies to this topic
Billy the kid
  • Billy the kid

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Apparently, there wont be any commercial airplanes/jumbo jets according to the leak, which leaked all the vehicles. This is a joke in my opinion that Rockstar didnt put in one of the most wanted vehicles when most of the stuff in this game is copy and pasted from other games. I mean most of the vehicles are from Gta IV, the shooting mechanics is from Max Payne 3, the driving and crashing from MCLA then also add that the map is mostly copy and pasted desert, forest and mountains. The vehicle list in a whole was disappointing and they had the time to do it but yet they failed.

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

where is the list??

Mr-x
  • Mr-x

Sooki!

• Members

This is not flight simulator.. You get the titan plus a whole assortment of other aircraft! 

Ben_GTAV
  • Ben_GTAV

Hustler

• Members

that list isn't complete...only 1 military jet on the list

K1monster
  • K1monster

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

That list is not complete though i havent seen any old classic cars just saying

TheFederalBureauofInvestigation
  • TheFederalBureauofInvestigation

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

and you're trusting a leaked non-complete list why? The game comes out in 4 days. if your plane is not in there then, then you can complain and return. but until then. stop making sh*tty threads saying " OOOH MY PLANE ISNT IN THE GAME " " IM TRUSTING A LEAK ". FFS mate

anthem
  • anthem

The most trusted source for unreliable information

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:44 PM

I am fairly certain that the list is not complete however I posted in another thread that a friend of mine who works at GameStop read the strategy guide cover to cover and did not see any evidence commercial jets were fly able. That doesn't mean they aren't however. We'll know on the 17 for sure.

Chrome_Adderz
  • Chrome_Adderz

☆☆☆☆☆

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Copy and pasted your ass. Did you make the game? Let's judge until we've seen the FILES, shall we?

• GlenTempest likes this

FR_Player-One
  • FR_Player-One

Pew Pew Pew - - -

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:55 PM

The

Spoiler
doesn't appear in it either, yet you can purchase it (according to another screen) along other vehicles of that type.
The list is not complete.

robp77
  • robp77

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

Strike 2. One more and I cancel my pre-order.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

there wont be any commercial airplanes/jumbo jets. This is a joke in my opinion that Rockstar didnt put in one of the most wanted vehicles when most of the stuff in this game is copy and pasted from other games. 

No, you're the joke. Firstly if you've been watching the trailers/screens you'd have seen that there are TONS of new vehicles, not copy and pasted, and some previous models have been updated. 

Secondly, there is more vehicles in this GTA than the previous ones. So SHUT THE **** UP.

• anthem likes this

HellomynameisApu
  • HellomynameisApu

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

I hope the smaller jets are in atleast

Poker2012chu
  • Poker2012chu

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by Poker2012chu, 12 September 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Apparently, there wont be any commercial airplanes/jumbo jets according to the leak, which leaked all the vehicles. This is a joke in my opinion that Rockstar didnt put in one of the most wanted vehicles when most of the stuff in this game is copy and pasted from other games. I mean most of the vehicles are from Gta IV, the shooting mechanics is from Max Payne 3, the driving and crashing from MCLA then also add that the map is mostly copy and pasted desert, forest and mountains. The vehicle list in a whole was disappointing and they had the time to do it but yet they failed.

Smaller jets, at least, will be in the game, and I would only believe otherwise if there wasn't more than one place with a runway. If there are no larger flyable planes in the game, then the aviation enthusiasts will just have to pretend that the Shamal is an ERJ-145 or something. It appears that the Andromada will probably be pilotable too, but this is just my opinion.

Btw, here is list (incomplete) of the planes that will be in the game for sure. This list doesn't include emergency vehicles and larger planes if they are flyable :

http://imgur.com/a/30Gy2#8Q0cP08

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users