Photo

So, the Lawnmower...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic
SonofUgly
  • SonofUgly

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 November 2013 - 02:57 AM Edited by SonofUgly, 14 November 2013 - 02:59 AM.

@cen0bite - No you can't run people over and chop them up like the combine harvester in SA, even normally running people over doesn't work so well because it's so low to the ground.

@THE MILK MAN - It's also not customizable, but yeah it can be stored in your garage and saved.

YDL5ufr.jpg

Austin5098765
  • Austin5098765

LSPD MUTHA f*ckA!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:37 AM

I'm seriously beginning to think that the people who claimed to have found it are full of sh*t, and that the Lawn Mower was cut from the game. 
The people who have claimed to have found it have failed to post pictures or proof of a location of the lawn mower.
Before I get flamed for saying that, think about the Bradygames guide for GTA TLAD, which listed the Tampa as a driveable vehicle, when it only appeared in a cutscene. Bradygames is guilty of posting cut or glitched vehicles in their guides.
I have checked every single damn yard in Los Santos. Not a single riding mower. I've seen a few push mower props, but no riding mowers.
I'm currently searching around the remainder of Los Santos on a BMX bike looking for the Mower. I'll inform you if I find anything.

it is found at the golf course around 21:00

@cen0bite - No you can't run people over and chop them up like the combine harvester in SA, even normally running people over doesn't work so well because it's so low to the ground.
@THE MILK MAN - It's also not customizable, but yeah it can be stored in your garage and saved.
YDL5ufr.jpg

lol they see Michael rollin they hatin

I'm seriously beginning to think that the people who claimed to have found it are full of sh*t, and that the Lawn Mower was cut from the game. 
The people who have claimed to have found it have failed to post pictures or proof of a location of the lawn mower.
Before I get flamed for saying that, think about the Bradygames guide for GTA TLAD, which listed the Tampa as a driveable vehicle, when it only appeared in a cutscene. Bradygames is guilty of posting cut or glitched vehicles in their guides.
I have checked every single damn yard in Los Santos. Not a single riding mower. I've seen a few push mower props, but no riding mowers.
I'm currently searching around the remainder of Los Santos on a BMX bike looking for the Mower. I'll inform you if I find anything.

it is found at the golf course around 21:00

Same. I'm getting a bit annoyed. I've found the rusty old tractor, but still no freaking mower! You would think that something like a lawn mower would be a common sight in Los Santos, but nope! Apparently nobody in Los Santos cares about their lawn.  :lol:

because there are pushable mower props

TheOtherRyan
  • TheOtherRyan

The American Dream

• Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 17 February 2016 - 07:41 AM

There wasn't any need for the bump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users