So, the Lawnmower...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62 replies to this topic
klosjaar
  • klosjaar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 20 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

Still haven't found it either. And I really really want it so badly. 

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:30 AM

Same. I'm getting a bit annoyed. I've found the rusty old tractor, but still no freaking mower! You would think that something like a lawn mower would be a common sight in Los Santos, but nope! Apparently nobody in Los Santos cares about their lawn.  :lol:

SpaceOmega
  • SpaceOmega

Protecting your ass, killing some others!

• Members

Posted 21 September 2013 - 03:32 AM

Oi, take a Lawnmower.

Add a few rocket launchers and machine guns too!

Add nitro injection and maybe some turbo.

Result - Classic Trevor Phillips Vehicle.

TacoMcNacho
  • TacoMcNacho

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:12 AM

Does anyone know where to find one?

xXMA55ACREXx
  • xXMA55ACREXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:50 PM

OK! i have not personally seen the lawn mower... yet .. but if you have the book and in the list of cars there it is sorta in a rural neighbor hood.. and by saying this i found the exact spot that mower sits in the picture if you look at your map and find the golf club and look north about two streets where a street comes down into a tee intersection... that is where that picture is taken ... NOW that being said there is no mower any where near that spot.. So what i have been doing is using the frogger heli and using the overhead camera view and searching for it one house at a time.. ill post back if anything comes up...

~OFWGKTA~
  • ~OFWGKTA~

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM Edited by ~OFWGKTA~, 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM.

So is the mower for gta online only or is it possible to find it in SP?

Because i cant find it anywhere in SP...

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:53 PM Edited by ZDUPH, 23 September 2013 - 04:55 PM.

I'm seriously beginning to think that the people who claimed to have found it are full of sh*t, and that the Lawn Mower was cut from the game. 

The people who have claimed to have found it have failed to post pictures or proof of a location of the lawn mower.

Before I get flamed for saying that, think about the Bradygames guide for GTA TLAD, which listed the Tampa as a driveable vehicle, when it only appeared in a cutscene. Bradygames is guilty of posting cut or glitched vehicles in their guides.

I have checked every single damn yard in Los Santos. Not a single riding mower. I've seen a few push mower props, but no riding mowers.

I'm currently searching around the remainder of Los Santos on a BMX bike looking for the Mower. I'll inform you if I find anything.

GTAFanatic81
  • GTAFanatic81

Rat

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

Im going to just cut rude things in the fields so the people in helis & planes can have a chuckle.

Duxfever
  • Duxfever

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:10 PM

This dude on Reddit has found a lawnmower: http://www.reddit.co...trevors_garage/

He claims it can be found in the golf course at night.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

This dude on Reddit has found a lawnmower: http://www.reddit.co...trevors_garage/

He claims it can be found in the golf course at night.

Just searched there at night and found nothing. Perhaps you have to purchase the golf course first?

toybasher
  • toybasher

Cute Anthromorphic Skunk

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

I've found A lawn mower, wrong kind though. NOT the ride on, but a gas powered push mower, sadly I couldn't interact with it in any way, shape, or form aside from being able to push it by running it over.

piko
  • piko

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:34 PM

http://socialclub.ro...SUkm6uqKOOezfBg

Here is a bad picture of a lawnmower I found being driven inside the golf club, I had the celebrity item quest active here but I doubt that affects it. Time was in the evening.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

^^ Where did you find it in the golf course? I've searched three in-game nights in a row but found nothing. The only vehicle I have found parked in the golf course at night is a Caddy which spawns near some bushes.

piko
  • piko

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

^^ Where did you find it in the golf course? I've searched three in-game nights in a row but found nothing. The only vehicle I have found parked in the golf course at night is a Caddy which spawns near some bushes.

It was a little north of the clubhouse by the fence cutting grass there.

Hector Tavares
  • Hector Tavares

Formally JeepXJFreak98

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:26 PM

It was a little north of the clubhouse by the fence cutting grass there.

Dang, still no luck. Do you have to purchase the golf course or something? Sorry if I'm asking so many questions, but this is the closest we've come to finally finding the lawn mower.

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:27 PM

So it's only obtainable online?

Saliva
  • Saliva

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:29 PM

All the good things are online only :/

piko
  • piko

Prankster

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by piko, 23 September 2013 - 09:24 PM.

No I hadn't purchased the course.. Dang seems like I got super lucky there..

E: I just found another one, same spot, around 9 pm.. PS. Prepare for a 2-star wanted level when you jack it..

xXMA55ACREXx
  • xXMA55ACREXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

I'm seriously beginning to think that the people who claimed to have found it are full of sh*t, and that the Lawn Mower was cut from the game. 

The people who have claimed to have found it have failed to post pictures or proof of a location of the lawn mower.

Before I get flamed for saying that, think about the Bradygames guide for GTA TLAD, which listed the Tampa as a driveable vehicle, when it only appeared in a cutscene. Bradygames is guilty of posting cut or glitched vehicles in their guides.

I have checked every single damn yard in Los Santos. Not a single riding mower. I've seen a few push mower props, but no riding mowers.

I'm currently searching around the remainder of Los Santos on a BMX bike looking for the Mower. I'll inform you if I find anything.

the tampa was drivable in gta 4 you could use it in races and sh*t... also i got it a couple of times in SP but it wasnt in multi...

PanicButton
  • PanicButton

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:36 PM

Found @ golf course, night time , got shot trying to crawl out of there LOL

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

No I hadn't purchased the course.. Dang seems like I got super lucky there..

E: I just found another one, same spot, around 9 pm.. PS. Prepare for a 2-star wanted level when you jack it..

What vehicle were you driving, or what was the last vehicle you drove before finding it?

KungPow300
  • KungPow300

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:59 PM Edited by KungPow300, 24 September 2013 - 01:59 PM.

Here is a video on how to get the lawnmower, apparently you can get it at the golf course between the hours of 20.00 and 21.00 and as a poster above has said you will get 2 stars for stealing it. Hope this helps

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0Tby0cHTn34

DIGGOO
  • DIGGOO

лол

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

So it ISN'T customizable? Nawwww

xXMA55ACREXx
  • xXMA55ACREXx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 September 2013 - 06:57 PM Edited by xXMA55ACREXx, 24 September 2013 - 07:02 PM.

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!! just like the link above said if you go to the golf club around 21:00 and ride around in a golf cart you will see it being ridin by a worker once you stop the guy and steal it . you will get a two star wanted level.. what i did to get the cops off me is wear armor of course then ride it out the front driveway and into the alley where there is a parking garage ride it through the floors till you lose the cops..

iiGh0STt
  • iiGh0STt

Gangsta

• BUSTED!
  • Ukraine

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:07 AM

Lawnmower racing is actually a real sport, believe it or not.

everything now days is a sport...

Gray-45
  • Gray-45

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:20 AM

im looking for it right now lol

TheDjsicdog
  • TheDjsicdog

MMC4,GTAP,PJTR, HEARSE SHOP PS3

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

Should be offline

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by drr26, 14 October 2013 - 12:26 PM.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=FXGJaVxgZ6s

Golf Course (IF REAL - yt is not worthy of trust always) 

I might fire up the console and confirm later but I'm too lazy

cen0bite
  • cen0bite

Snitch

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

So can you run people over with it?

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:50 PM

Let me bring this thread back to life and ask a couple questions. Is it customizable and can you store it in your garage? I just found out about the lawm mower, and I'm gonna try to find it tonight after work. I'm just hoping I can save it, or that there is atleast a way to glitch it into a garage

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users