Photo

GTA 4 vs GTA 5 damage (VIDEO)

same damage!
70 replies to this topic
Shootaholic
  • Shootaholic

zzzz....

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:33 PM Edited by grand theft scratchy 5, 12 September 2013 - 03:33 PM.

I get it. Just maybe there is less damage because the bonnet was popped open. In gta4 if the bonnet was open it didn't show damage for some reason. for eg even if the bonnet is fully crumpled, when it falls off it's intact in GTA4.

FranklinsHomieLamar
  • FranklinsHomieLamar

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:45 PM Edited by FranklinsHomieLamar, 12 September 2013 - 03:46 PM.

you are still  0,5km/h too slow

rela82me
  • rela82me

Three Point One Four

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:51 PM

Here's my view on this.  I think that all of the damage is still there. I just think that since cars are a much less dispensable than in IV that they allocated more damage to be done before the visual damage its.  Remember you have to pay for a mechanic to repair your cars.  There is obviously damage in the game, and we've seen cars that look bent and everything, but there is the fact that Franklin was driving the car.  There could be less damage taken to the car with him in it, as well as the possibilities of this car being a bit reinforced. 

They also probably tried to make the damage a bit more conservative because often in GTA IV you hit something and you get a completely inaccurate depiction of damage on your car. I don't think it's gone, but it's obvious it isn't the same a IV.  I do know that we don't have enough evidence either way to make a logical determination on the stance at this point.  We have two isolated cases and don't know more than 3 seconds worth of damage to cars. 

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:52 PM

Sucks that the game leaks are from some incompetent fool with 5 second clips that are insanely blurry and not even straight or steady. :panic:

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

Sucks that the game leaks are from some incompetent fool with 5 second clips that are insanely blurry and not even straight or steady. :panic:

I don't think so, he said he going to upload more length video and also asked people what they want to see.

ArcherTheGreat
  • ArcherTheGreat

Master Chief's Backseat Driver

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:55 PM

The guy was smokin weed while playing. Not to mention he has to play the game with one hand and record with the other. It isnt that simple :/

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

I don't think so, he said he going to upload more length video and also asked people what they want to see.

Yeah and did you see the 2 videos leading up to him leaving that message? Awful.

DarkMythHunter
  • DarkMythHunter

Myths & Legends

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:56 AM Edited by DarkMythHunter, 13 September 2013 - 11:58 AM.

OMG.. I just saw an youtube leaked video... 

CARS WRECK MUCH MORE THAN IN GTA IV. 

I CANT POST THE LINK HERE.... Unfortunately. It's not my video but I can';t spil anything. Just to know.. GTA V cars wreck much more than in IV.

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:57 AM

Yeah the initial videos made it look like no damage.. have watched endless hd videos now and damage is cool and legit.. not as MAJOR if you hit other vehicles like in gtaiv.

Mr.Paper
  • Mr.Paper

hello

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by Mr.Paper, 13 September 2013 - 12:03 PM.

DUDE OP YOU'RE f*ckING fa**ot YOU ARE CLEARY MANIPULATIBNG THE DAMAGE WITH A MOD, I HAVE PLAYED GTA IV MILLIONS OF TIMES, SPENT HOURS PLAYING GTA IV AND THE CRASH PHYSICS IN GTA V ARE LITERALLY NON EXISTANT COMPARED TO GTA IV

DarkMythHunter
  • DarkMythHunter

Myths & Legends

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:08 PM

I swear to God I just saw a video when a train crashed with an F9 I think and the damage was exactly like in GTA IV.  Even better... 

DUDE OP YOU'RE f*ckING fa**ot YOU ARE CLEARY MANIPULATIBNG THE DAMAGE WITH A MOD, I HAVE PLAYED GTA IV MILLIONS OF TIMES, SPENT HOURS PLAYING GTA IV AND THE CRASH PHYSICS IN GTA V ARE LITERALLY NON EXISTANT COMPARED TO GTA IV

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users