Shoot. We nearly made it one page without an argument.
- If I could only visit two websites whenever I went online, I'd choose YouTube and GTAForums. I was going to only pick one, but I couldn't make a concrete decision between those two.
- MySpace was the worst thing to happen to the internet.
- I honestly think Communism, in theory, would have worked if George Washington implemented it in America when it was founded.
- GTA LCS is the best GTA ever made. We'll see how my opinion changes on 9-17.
- Nascar the Game 2011 is probably the worst racing game ever made.
- I think Gran Turismo 3 is better than both 4 and 5.
- I don't hate my boss or my job. I'm content with $8.75/hour pay.
- I honestly believe that the Chicago Cubs will win (or at least be a part of) the World Series in the next 10 years.
- I never thought of George W Bush as a president. I thought of him more as a comedian.
- All of Dubstep is pure cacophony. There is no place for it in the music industry.
- That is, of course, coming from a 16 year old metal head whose favorite song is "It's Raining Men."
- I also love Daft Punk's Random Access memories. I'd give it 2nd place for Album of the Year, the winner being True North.
- I once said I'd never become an atheist no matter how much the internet wanted me to be. I became an atheist about 2 weeks after first viewing 9gag.
- I equally enjoy football and the NFL. That being said, I really don't care for either.
- Nascar's the best sport ever created.
- Taylor Swift is atrociously ugly. Faith Hill, however, has very nice curves.
- I cried at the end of Red Dead Redemption.
- I still like The Fast & Furious series.
- I don't think talking to yourself makes you nutso bonkers.
- Midnight Club 3 is better than LA.
- I don't blame John McCain for playing poker during that one meeting. Can you imagine how slow it would be in there?
- If society lost television for a year, science would advance in that year alone as much as it would in about 7 with television.
- Money and religion are the root of all evil.
- Phil Collins is more of a god than Jesus or Allah could ever be.
I'm certain more will come.
Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 12 September 2013 - 10:43 PM.