-- WARNING --
DO NOT upload this mod anywhere without giving credit to PooyanCyrus and Marty McFly.
If you want to make a better mod based on SAWESOME, YOU SHOULD mention that it's based on SAWESOME and give credit to PooyanCyrus and Marty McFly.
1. Added "Screenshot preset"
2. Improvements to shadows on High-End preset
3. Removed Depth-of-Field on High-End preset
4. Improved Depth-of-Field for Screenshot preset
1. Better Depth-of-Field on High-End preset
2. Fixed a minor bug
SAWESOME is a graphic enhancement for GTA:San Andreas. It changes the look and feel of your game. There are two presets available to install: High-End and Low-End.
The Low-End Preset is tested on two rigs with these specs:
1GB Ram, Nvidia 9400GT 512MB
2GB Ram, Nvidia 9600GT 1GB
and works fine
And the High-End worked fine on a rig with these specs:
4GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 670 2GB
The Screenshot Preset isn't made in a way to be playable, and playing with screenshot preset is no, but it's nice if you're thirsty for making screenshots!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What does this mod Change?
It changes game's timecyc, adds some effects, has some nice reflections, optimized Depth-of-Field (disabled on Low-end preset), Motion Blur (disabled on Low-end preset), a vibrant color mod and soft shadows.
- Is it a playable gfx mod or a screenshot-only one?
Low-end set is playable on low-end PCs and High-end set is playable on High-end PCs. By the way, Nice screenshots can be made using High-End preset!
A screenshot preset is added for people who want to make stunning screenshots!
- Where can I get the complete "effeX" mod?
It will be released on gtaforums.com and gtagarage.com soon.
- What hell does the word SAWESOME come from?
- It's short type of "San Andreas Awesome".