Photo

With all the leaks, I think retailers should start shipping the game a

22 replies to this topic
initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

Since there's now leaks going around, I think it's time retailers start selling and shipping the game right now. 
I am so excited for this game, that I know I can't resist watching leaks, and I have already seen some footage.
As great as it is, it is definitely spoiling the game, so if you're reading this, just don't watch it. In the end, it's not worth it!

DO NOT WATCH LEAKS!

And bol.com, please start shipping so I have it tomorrow :(

• XPGAurora likes this

ColePhelps27
  • ColePhelps27

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:36 AM

That's not going to happen. 

baboultr
  • baboultr

Grove Street

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:37 AM

stop-trying-to-make-fetch-happen.gif

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:38 AM

Its not spoiling anything. Have some self control if you dont want to see things and I love how easy you think it is for them to just start shipping randomly lol. Good stuff. :panic:

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

not going to happen, im just as exited as you are but dud comon, just 5 more days couldnt hurt right?

Yankee6X
  • Yankee6X

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

As much as I'd love to see this happen, its unlikely that until heaps of stores in major cities around the world start handing over copies of GTA V for money, their online counterparts won't even consider sending their stuff.

Soooooo that sucks.

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:40 AM

Its not spoiling anything. Have some self control if you dont want to see things and I love how easy you think it is for them to just start shipping randomly lol. Good stuff. :panic:

Of course I don't think that, but it would be smart marketing from Rockstar Games, because it's unexpected! And everyone will be talking about it, especially on social media, this would be great advertising, and it costs them nothing!

DESPERATE

Romario
  • Romario

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:42 AM Edited by Romario, 12 September 2013 - 07:42 AM.

Of course I don't think that, but it would be smart marketing from Rockstar Games, because it's unexpected! And everyone will be talking about it, especially on social media, this would be great advertising, and it costs them nothing!

DESPERATE

Please, impart some more of your knowledge on marketing. Tell me more.

• El Tel likes this

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:44 AM

DESPERATE

Its not even possible, It would become a logistical mess that would go all the way back to production and stock.

gee tee eh? foyve
  • gee tee eh? foyve

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:46 AM

All these have done is make me want the game more.

XPGAurora
  • XPGAurora

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

Those with modded consoles can play it early (depending on if it gets leaked rather tomorrow through Monday)

KennethMBB
  • KennethMBB

Loose as I made your mother last night

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:48 AM

Something great about games needing to be released on Tuesday. As much as I wish it would just start being released now, I don't think companies are that smart enough to do what the consumer wants anymore. I wish it was more like vehicles, once it comes in you can go get yourself one. I hate this waiting for something that is already there. Doesn't seem logical to me at all.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:50 AM Edited by El Tel, 12 September 2013 - 07:50 AM.

5 years worth of planning should be changed because some guy recorded some stuff on his Phone? I fail to see your logic.

• Romario likes this

zachy
  • zachy

Impatiently Waiting

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:57 AM

Do you know how much trouble they would get into? 

CharlieSheem
  • CharlieSheem

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:59 AM

Too much work to change the release date on distributors, they would dislike Rockstar for the sudden change in plans.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

Its called logistic's , stuff thats been planned months ago if not not longer,  commercial time that has been paid for,  yep, you gotta a better chance of their being a $100 bill in the case then game then R* releasing the game before the 17th

• falcomilvus likes this

initium
  • initium

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:04 AM

5 years worth of planning should be changed because some guy recorded some stuff on his Phone? I fail to see your logic.

No no no, of course not, but you know that moment when you discover something epic is in the game?
You want to find out yourself when playing, rather than in a crappy quality video uploaded by someone else

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:09 AM

NO, with all the leaks, I think we should quit the forum.

This is what I do, now. Bye bye. 

• Romario likes this

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

No no no, of course not, but you know that moment when you discover something epic is in the game?
You want to find out yourself when playing, rather than in a crappy quality video uploaded by someone else

I want to discover it myself too, which is why I didn't watch the video. I still fail to see why R* should change their plans just because people are impatient and because someone uploaded some video footage. Perhaps it was because I grew up before the internet was readily available, when I had to buy magazines to see what SNES games are coming out? Waiting a few days isn't really that big of a deal.

Your logic remains flawed.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:39 AM

dont tell me what to do

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

Don' t want to watch but watch...
You sound like a toddler on a cookie jar.

Sneak47
  • Sneak47

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:54 AM

Im hurt

Miilan2010
  • Miilan2010

CE Owner as of 17th Sept.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:56 AM

It's just a bit of gameplay, doesn't really matter. Hardly story spoilers, sure we've seen the opening cutscene, it's not gonna spoil my enjoyment of the game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users