• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

LOL last night this forum was crazy.

ekhunter
  • ekhunter

Love Fist

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

hopefully jsticks just bought a gold membership also. i actually think what rockstar did was right. i would love to see them put a lawsuit against him also. hopefully this isnt the end of this and he and whoever sold it faces more drastic consequences. im stoked. when you are a fa**ot and dont follow the rules you get the BAN STICK, he should change his name to BANsticks, LULZZZZ 

HAHAHAH LOSER!! hope it was worth it.

Yeah!! How dare someone play the game before YOU!

no it's rockstar rules, im mature and follow rules.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Way to f*cking long. Not reading

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:24 AM Edited by jimmycakes, 12 September 2013 - 11:24 AM.

Guys let this topic die, the person that wrote it is a pompous ass with all the facts wrong.

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:26 PM Edited by Vesper, 12 September 2013 - 04:36 PM.

MANY Terms of Use overstep their boundries and have been found to be uninforcable by the courts. Microsoft has to follow the laws, and their Terms of Use can't contradict those laws. I'm interested in reading the 360's TOU to see what it says.

Microsoft is following government laws and if someone is breaking the terms and conditions of a product, as the owner of that product, they reserve the right to serve punishment as they see fit. 

If it's so wrong and "illegal" then why isn't Jsticks11 filing a lawsuit against Microsoft?

Guys let this topic die, the person that wrote it is a pompous ass with all the facts wrong.

So why are you helping it stay alive with your unwanted posts? :)

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

The 

9/11

of the GTAs! No major video leak, just a guy who had the power to make free roam footage and failed and will be remembered as a really stupid idiot. At least we got 2 shaky photos of franklin?

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

The 

9/11

of the GTAs! No major video leak, just a guy who had the power to make free roam footage and failed and will be remembered as a really stupid idiot. At least we got 2 shaky photos of franklin?

^ LOL, true.

Well, either way, at least GTA V has some kind of controversy since (thankfully) no one's been calling for a ban for being able to smoke weed or that it's a "murder simulator."

I guess people finally shut up and realised that it's just a video game.

swagbucks
  • swagbucks

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

Justice? Playing the game as soon as it's arrived then banning anyone who uses it? That's not called justice, it's called acting like a retard. what difference does it make to rockstar if someone films some footage? "oh we don't want to spoil it for people" STFU, if that was the case think of all the PC players or PS4 who are waiting for the game.

No they don't want footage because the car handling looks like sh*t and damage physics nonexistent.

just shut ur bitch ass up.  dont like it ? dont get the game. 

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by mikekolesar, 12 September 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Grand Theft Auto V launches officially in T-minus five days and counting, on 17 September 2013.

Over dramatic way to conclude such an irrelevant and desperate piece of writing.

Not saying I didn't anticipate such over dramatic writing after your "9/11" title, though. 

Also you used the word "speculate" 3 whole times. Nice brah.

beastjeffrey
  • beastjeffrey

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:28 PM

Gtfo now!! I aint all that sh*t I have a f*ck8ng life

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users