Photo

blips on map

9 replies to this topic
mrbit
  • mrbit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:18 AM

i dont know about you guys but i hated knowing EXACTLY where people were in multiplayer

I hope R* introduce a 'last seen' option or something

like have a circle in an area (like the police radar) where the player is or was last seen

• rex84 likes this

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:50 AM

Apparently there is a NPC that can hide you....

Magna99
  • Magna99

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

Yeah, if you become good friends with certain people you can benefit from knowing them. Like having someone hide you from the minimap or be able to call in an airstrike. Not 100% sure on how it will work though

GTASuspectOnFoot
  • GTASuspectOnFoot

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:22 PM

it will only work for a limited time. it's so stupid that the in game characters acknowledge the fact that other people are tracking them with blips...

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Well, you could just think it is a GPS specifically for other players, but yeah, that sounds kind of stupid.

serimos6
  • serimos6

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:42 PM

it will only work for a limited time. it's so stupid that the in game characters acknowledge the fact that other people are tracking them with blips...

Where exactly did you hear the info that it will only work for a certain amount of time? I saw the whole GTAO review but the only statement about the NPC who can hide your blips was just that, no real details as to how long, etc.

mrbit
  • mrbit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

NPC or not I hope there is a option to turn it off

will be really cool having a chunk of the map with 16 people battling it out not knowing where to turn or where to hide

i can imagine driving around like an AI vehicle and then seeing 3 people battling it out down an alley.... GAS

GOURRAAANGAAAA haha

Weremoose
  • Weremoose

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

They should show the regions of the map that contain players.  The regions having more players should turn darker to indicate high density locations.  That's it!  There should be no blips to show exactly where a player is.  That was always a stupid idea that lamed up the GTA online experience. 

• rex84 and mrbit like this

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:11 AM

They should show the regions of the map that contain players.  The regions having more players should turn darker to indicate high density locations.  That's it!  There should be no blips to show exactly where a player is.  That was always a stupid idea that lamed up the GTA online experience.

I like this.....dividing the map and having shaded/colored areas as occupied areas

The darker or Red the map the more "criminal activity" aka players are nearby..,

mrbit
  • mrbit

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:05 PM

exactly what i mean. will be cool just watching a massive brawl break out and I just launch a grenade and take down 4 people 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users