Quantcast

» «
Photo

Prostitutes in GTA Online

Multiplayer Prostitutes Hilarious shit...
31 replies to this topic
Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

Will it be possible to pay for prostitute services in GTA Online? They did say that pretty much everything from the Single player is in GTA Online. What about this?

I probably wouldn't use it but it would funny as hell to see someone parked in an alley getting that $50 service

• Ertrick36 likes this

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:20 AM

i doubt this feature would be in it, but perhaps see them servicing another npc

thun3r
  • thun3r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:21 AM Edited by thun3r, 12 September 2013 - 01:21 AM.

You can have strippers at your home so....

maybe..

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

maybe..

I didn't know this. This game just gets better with every piece of info released...

• Moe36 and Onold like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

maybe..

Source?

thun3r
  • thun3r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:15 AM Edited by thun3r, 12 September 2013 - 02:20 AM.

maybe..

Source?

I believe the info just came out today. Apparently you can call them. Honestly I am sick of looking at gaming websites but I might try and find one of the sources tomorrow. Sorry.

Update: "You can invite friends to your home and drink, call strippers.." http://www.computera...-more/?site=aus

I think it all came from a Game Informer. You can find a copy of it on gta forums.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:39 AM Edited by tre288, 12 September 2013 - 02:43 AM.

maybe..

Source?

I believe the info just came out today. Apparently you can call them. Honestly I am sick of looking at gaming websites but I might try and find one of the sources tomorrow. Sorry.

Update: "You can invite friends to your home and drink, call strippers.." http://www.computera...-more/?site=aus

I think it all came from a Game Informer. You can find a copy of it on gta forums.

Right after I read: "GTA Online takes place after the main story, familiar faces will make appearances"

This source lost all credibility entirely.

Not to mention the horrid spelling all across these points... It's like a 12 year old made up some features and tried to express them in an article.

thun3r
  • thun3r

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

maybe..

Source?

Right after I read: "GTA Online takes place after the main story, familiar faces will make appearances"

That has been discussed in multiple threads. We have no idea why they messed that up but it was probably a typo. I doubt that takes away all credibility.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:47 AM

maybe..

Source?

That has been discussed in multiple threads. We have no idea why they messed that up but it was probably a typo. I doubt that takes away all credibility.

The various spelling errors as well as the structure of this article don't do the credibility much justice either.

cash68
  • cash68

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:49 PM

So can you share them, and do an eiffel tower?

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:42 PM

I will be making a female character so if anyone needs any of these services, let me know

jk

• Lisha likes this

THE MILK MAN
  • THE MILK MAN

Show Them to Me!

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

maybe..

Source?

I think it all came from a Game Informer. You can find a copy of it on gta forms

Yeah, you're right man, it was from game informer; http://www.gameinfor...nline-play.aspx

I sure hope them strippers come back to your place, I'll spend all my damn time and money on beer and stripers

Markhayzy
  • Markhayzy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

Ha never thought of this, online gang bang would be Epic! Maybe to initiate a female member into a crew we could all run a train on her ass!!! That or make her eat her own sanitary towel....the fillfthy f*ckin whore
  • SuperDuperGta and Bawse like this

PooyanCyrus
  • PooyanCyrus

iFruit fanboys are idiots

• Members
  • Mars
  • Best Concept Story 2013 "Grand Theft Auto: Ultimate"

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Don't get excited. A month later than release, anybody says: "This feature was included in the game, but rockstar cut it two weeks before release." :\ Perhaps a hot coffee patch will come for that!

ShinobiFixer
  • ShinobiFixer

way of the snake

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Ha never thought of this, online gang bang would be Epic! Maybe to initiate a female member into a crew we could all run a train on her ass!!! That or make her eat her own sanitary towel....the fillfthy f*ckin whore

I can tell you're a piece of sh*t rapist waiting to happen.

Goose0716
  • Goose0716

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:28 PM

"Ha never thought of this, online gang bang would be Epic! Maybe to initiate a female member into a crew we could all run a train on her ass!!! That or make her eat her own sanitary towel....the fillfthy f*ckin whore"

Holy sh*t! Lol I really doubt that though. Engaging other live players in those acts would cause a lot of heat. Probably illegal.

In a possibility of a 35 dude having sex with a 17 year old girl through video game avatars is not kosher by american standards I don't think

Chessmaster
  • Chessmaster

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

I thought I knew everything about the game. I clearly don't. Am I the only one who didn't know your character is mute?

DocPip
  • DocPip

Trick

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:59 AM

One of the GTA:O reviews on IGN mentioned he was amazed at how the game got an 'M' rating for the strip club scenes. I'll take it with a pinch of salt mind, what with it been IGN and all.

Markhayzy
  • Markhayzy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

I can tell you're a piece of sh*t rapist waiting to happen.

Markhayzy
  • Markhayzy

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Thats a bit harsh im only joking......you know humour, as in sarcasm....generally makes people giggle. Maybe you dont have a sense of it

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Looks like you need the Top End Apartment? :D

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

You can pick up street walking ho's in Online too, just like Story mode.

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Yes you can. Don't ask how I know...

XBLAndross
  • XBLAndross

Rule of the Universe

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:09 AM

I invited strippers into my 400k apartment, it happens ._.

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Yes, already paid top-notch for one too.

I had to remove her for the yellow pages after though, if you catch my drift.

• duplo7 likes this

SprunkJunkie
  • SprunkJunkie

Thug

• Members

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

You can pickup hookers, I tried but it said I didnt have enough cash, had just banked everything and hos dont take debit.

• collad0 likes this

Muse182
  • Muse182

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

You can pickup hookers, I tried but it said I didnt have enough cash, had just banked everything and hos dont take debit.

lol

The Mantis_Killa
  • The Mantis_Killa

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:17 PM

hahahahaha

Cadence
  • Cadence

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:25 PM

I like this guy.

JayDM420
  • JayDM420

0.14 KD

• Members

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:30 PM

maybe..

Source?

Get a lapdance at the club with the girl of your choosing. If you get her "Like" meter up. Then after the dance she'll be added into your contacts. There you go! It isn't a booty call like Franklin but anything goes in the pent house luxury suit!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users