Quantcast

» «
Photo

The reason there has been no gameplay leaks.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic
Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Liquid

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:32 AM Edited by Leevikingpin, 12 September 2013 - 01:39 AM.

I found this on reddit just now.

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.According to this friend the main reason no footage from REVIEW copies has been leaked is because when Rockstar sends them out they place a watermark of whatever the website that is reviewing the game over the screen. This way they can find out who violated their NDA.This same friend may also be receiving a non-review copy early (1 or 2 days) so hopefully I'll have something for you all by then!

http://www.reddit.co...as_been_leaked/

You could just blackout the watermark. Such stupid irrational trolling. 

By the way, I know a friend who knows a guy who knows you. Apparently, you suck dick. Must be true. 
Don't start that sh*t with me dickhead, was it me who f*cking wrote that on Reddit?

No it wasn't, if you would have read the f*cking post then you would have noticed that the first line that I wrote said:

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Spoiler

f*ck him up bro!

Girish
  • Girish

Leone Family Mafia

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:59 AM

Well, this topic has gone down the gutter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users