Quantcast

» «
Photo

The reason there has been no gameplay leaks.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic
Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

THE KINGPIN

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

I found this on reddit just now.

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.According to this friend the main reason no footage from REVIEW copies has been leaked is because when Rockstar sends them out they place a watermark of whatever the website that is reviewing the game over the screen. This way they can find out who violated their NDA.This same friend may also be receiving a non-review copy early (1 or 2 days) so hopefully I'll have something for you all by then!

http://www.reddit.co...as_been_leaked/

KicknShift
  • KicknShift

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

I get mine tomorrow morning and I will film some gameplay and go down to my local Starbucks and post it on there wifi. So be on the lookout tomorrow

RichyB
  • RichyB

Crush grapes mate. Sorry? You're a grape crusher. Next.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by RichyB, 12 September 2013 - 12:49 AM.

I never wondered why it wasn't leaked by reviewers =/

Gameplay will only leak when it gets into the hands of the general public.

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

THE KINGPIN

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

I get mine tomorrow morning and I will film some gameplay and go down to my local Starbucks and post it on there wifi. So be on the lookout tomorrow

Hey would you mind sending me a link through PM when you do?

EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:48 AM

I was just fixing to post this. :p

Anyway, it makes sense. That was a pretty smart move on Rockstars part, but like they said, you can't avoid spoilers and leaks because some people will get the game early.

• Leevikingpin likes this

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:48 AM Edited by InfernoV, 12 September 2013 - 12:50 AM.

[quote name="Leevikingpin" post="1063261443" timestamp="1378946637"]

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.

Stpped reading there, MY FRIEND KNOW A GUY WHO HAS A UNCLE WHOS FRIEND HAS A SON THAT KNOWS A GUY

Im sick of that sh*t
  • DrProfessor and LiquidChimera like this

Suomalainen
  • Suomalainen

DR-L337

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Inb4lock

October16th
  • October16th

Gamertag: X5R

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:55 AM Edited by October16th, 12 September 2013 - 12:56 AM.

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.According to this friend the main reason no footage from REVIEW copies has been leaked is because when Rockstar sends them out they place a watermark of whatever the website that is reviewing the game over the screen. This way they can find out who violated their NDA.This same friend may also be receiving a non-review copy early (1 or 2 days) so hopefully I'll have something for you all by then!

You could just blackout the watermark. Such stupid irrational trolling. 

By the way, I know a friend who knows a guy who knows you. Apparently, you suck dick. Must be true. 

• DrProfessor, LiquidChimera, Sons Of Anarchy AU and 1 other like this

the buckit
  • the buckit

The Dude

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:56 AM

Stpped reading there, MY FRIEND KNOW A GUY WHO HAS A UNCLE WHOS FRIEND HAS A SON THAT KNOWS A GUY

Im sick of that sh*t

relax honey

life is good be happy

INEEDVNOW
  • INEEDVNOW

Homie

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

My friends uncles dog his boss has a goldfish, his brothers sisters mom is playing gta v right meow. Damn i wish i did phew my lod jeez

phvntm
  • phvntm

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

That pretty cool.

Im pretty sure at this stage all Rockstar is doing is watching the internet lol. They have completed the game and its on its way to stores. other than tracking shipments all that their team needs to do at this point is watch forums, you tube, streaming sites and make sure gameplay isn't leaked. they are doing a great job at this which is why we are down to day 4 with no Gameplay leaks.

OverTheTop
  • OverTheTop

Crackhead

• Members

By the way, I know a friend who knows a guy who knows you. Apparently, you suck dick. Must be true. 

Might be a stealth WM  so R* knows who leaked and can go after them for violating terms of getting review copy early. Prob. not easy to actually find them all. 

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Anyone know when like IGN's review will go live?

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

Im sick of that sh*t

his friends knows a guy who knows another guy who knows another guys dad who knows another guy who knows another guys brother who knows a guys sister who knows a guy who works at gamestop who knows a guy who knows another guy that knows another guy who knows a girl who knows two guys who both know another guy who might get the game in a day.

• InfernoV likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

Well damn.

GTA-Addicted
  • GTA-Addicted

And as finishing touch... ...God created the Dutch

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

I think most leaks happen with retail discs anyway, as soon as those discs are airborn it's out of R*'s hands. And with so much discs being scattered over the world there are a lot of weak links.

Balikye
  • Balikye

*Siiiigh* Fine, just call me Bali.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Is that going to be on Youtube? Could you PM it to me? I'm really quite curious to see how the game plays, lol. Thanks nya! :3

EarthwormJoe
  • EarthwormJoe

YOU CAN'T REPO THE ASSETS OF A DEAD MAN, B*TCH SITTIN' C

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:03 AM

Anyone know when like IGN's review will go live?

I've been hearing Friday... not too sure

TimeLordDoctor
  • TimeLordDoctor

You are pulling down heaven and raising up a whore!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

QTYNT.gif

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

THE KINGPIN

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:09 AM Edited by Leevikingpin, 12 September 2013 - 01:11 AM.

Don't start that sh*t with me dickhead, was it me who f*cking wrote that on Reddit?

No it wasn't, if you would have read the f*cking post then you would have noticed that the first line that I wrote said:

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

mister3train
  • mister3train

Bigshot

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

Hey would you mind sending me a link through PM when you do?

Same here plox.

LiquidChimera
  • LiquidChimera

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.According to this friend the main reason no footage from REVIEW copies has been leaked is because when Rockstar sends them out they place a watermark of whatever the website that is reviewing the game over the screen. This way they can find out who violated their NDA.This same friend may also be receiving a non-review copy early (1 or 2 days) so hopefully I'll have something for you all by then!http://www.reddit.co...as_been_leaked/

Don't start that sh*t with me dickhead, was iy me who f*cking wrote that on Reddit?
No it wasn't, if you would have read the f*cking post then you would have noticed that the first line that I wrote said:
I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.
You absolute c*nt.

You mad bro?

Also: dumb topic.

SlashCalliber
  • SlashCalliber

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

that has to be the stupidest f*cking guess i've ever seen, just edit the stamp out, they're not recording using VHS tapes in 92

• Leevikingpin likes this

October16th
  • October16th

Gamertag: X5R

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by October16th, 12 September 2013 - 01:13 AM.

Don't start that sh*t with me dickhead, was it me who f*cking wrote that on Reddit?

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

I just spoke with my friend who knows a guy who knows you. My friend told me that guy told him that you're mad, bro. Is it true?

• LiquidChimera likes this

schmohawk
  • schmohawk

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:13 AM Edited by schmohawk, 12 September 2013 - 01:14 AM.

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

• October16th likes this

Outplug
  • Outplug

PSN: Headphenomenon

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:14 AM

PM me when you do so, man! Do you have an estimate of the time when you'll do so?

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

THE KINGPIN

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

I have a friend that knows some people that have review copies.According to this friend the main reason no footage from REVIEW copies has been leaked is because when Rockstar sends them out they place a watermark of whatever the website that is reviewing the game over the screen. This way they can find out who violated their NDA.This same friend may also be receiving a non-review copy early (1 or 2 days) so hopefully I'll have something for you all by then!http://www.reddit.co...as_been_leaked/

Don't start that sh*t with me dickhead, was iy me who f*cking wrote that on Reddit?
I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.
You absolute c*nt.
You mad bro?

Also: dumb topic.

Ha about you mad bro, don't f*cking talk to me like that you stupid f*cking prick, probably sat there wanking off over Trevor and trying to cause arguments.

and if the topic was that boring then why the f*ck did you come on here?

Just by saying that you make yourself look like a dumbass motherf*cker.

ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

u are 1 fuking cheeky kunt mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol fukin sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil fukin gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

Spoiler

• October16th and SidSid like this

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

THE KINGPIN

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

Lol, what's this about you will wreck me, you don't even know me you illiterate twat.

Ill give you one word of advice, GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

Where you from anyway you cheeky bastard? I would smack the f*ck right out of your face you little f*cking turd trying to get cheeky you f*cking bell end.

like I would need to get anyone to message you, you need to come down to Manchester bro cos I f*cking guarantee you get f*cking murked off you dick.

You aint playing with some little idiot sat at a pc here bro, you wouldn't even know what hit you you f*cking sherm.

SidSid
  • SidSid

Chairman of Juank Air

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:24 AM

I FOUND THIS ON REDDIT.

You absolute c*nt.

Spoiler

good old murad  :lol:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users