Photo

Loot Dispersion

4 replies to this topic
rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

I'm not sure if this has really been clarified but I read that after a mission or heist the crew leader decides who gets what. So does that mean the crew leader needs to be part of everything or is it the person who organizes it?

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

I'm not sure if this has really been clarified but I read that after a mission or heist the crew leader decides who gets what. So does that mean the crew leader needs to be part of everything or is it the person who organizes it?

I'm not entirely sure but I think it's the person who organizes the assault or heist is the one who decides who gets what.

rqalibaba
  • rqalibaba

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

I'm not entirely sure but I think it's the person who organizes the assault or heist is the one who decides who gets what.

See that's what I thought at first because that was what was said but then now they said crew leader so now I'm kinda confused. Guess i'll just have to wait and see. 

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

if it is crew leader then my crew is lucky i am honest lol :p 

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 12 September 2013 - 02:02 AM.

See that's what I thought at first because that was what was said but then now they said crew leader so now I'm kinda confused. Guess i'll just have to wait and see. 

Haha yeah but I'm 99% sure it's the person who organizes it. If it were the crew leader you would only be able to do assaults and stuff with him which wouldn't make much sense and would the game a bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users