39f9192ed8119a5694dd661e0866ae3f.png

addition to my list:

* People who confuse "irony" and "coincidence." 

A coincidence can still be ironic. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 08:56 PM

Simply put, what kind of people do you hate?

My List:
-Soccermoms
-Feminists.
-People who hate on the mentally/physically handicapped.
-Children who play online games.
-People who stare at me.
-Anti-video-game people.
-Anti-firearm people.
-Anti-abortion people.
-Adult females with very high-pitched voices.
-People with blue eyes.
-Children with large heads.
-Children that are inconsiderate to me.
-Children that call me "kid" when I am much older than them.
-Children who cry and/or run around on airplanes.
-Children.

Yeah, my list pretty much screams "EQUALITY".

What about yours?

Please keep the replies clean, logical, and on-topic.

I hate people with bizarre contradictions in their list of people they hate.

The funny thing is that there aren't any contradictions AT ALL in my list.

Nice try, but you kind of failed.

I hate people who cannot even recognise their own glaring contradictions and yet continue to believe that they are intellectually superior to someone on an internet forum.

Since you are trying to be intellectually superior to me, why don't you point out my so-called "contradictions"?

Simon Quinlank
  • Simon Quinlank

I am the hobby king!

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:37 PM

My List:
-Soccermoms
-Feminists.
-People who stare at me.
-Anti-video-game people.
-Anti-firearm people.
-Anti-abortion people.
-People with blue eyes.
-Children.

What about yours?

I hate people who cannot even recognise their own glaring contradictions and yet continue to believe that they are intellectually superior to someone on an internet forum.

Since you are trying to be intellectually superior to me, why don't you point out my so-called "contradictions"?

why don't you just give it up mate? you've already proved yourself to be a pathetic, joyless, hateful c*nt; prancing around being a pseudo-intellectual twat won't help you nowt

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

- Ditzy teenage girls

- People who eat loud

- Crying children

- Drivers who like to tailgate

- Most of the new people in the V section :pp

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 13 September 2013 - 12:03 AM.

Derpy doo....wrong thread   :facedesk:

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:31 AM

My List:
-Soccermoms
-Feminists.
-People who stare at me.
-Anti-video-game people.
-Anti-firearm people.
-Anti-abortion people.
-People with blue eyes.
-Children.

What about yours?

why don't you just give it up mate? you've already proved yourself to be a pathetic, joyless, hateful c*nt; prancing around being a pseudo-intellectual twat won't help you nowt

Because I disagree with you?

Ok...

DJ Arrt
  • DJ Arrt

Dreamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 AM Edited by TheBlackPeterParker., 13 September 2013 - 04:11 AM.

Let's see

People who bully

People who label others without good cause

People who brag about how much drugs they do like it's cool

People who use the term "Alpha and Beta"

People who take their music choice so seriously

People who hate Lil B without understanding his message

People who hate Spider-Man

People who judge harshly on drug addicts

People who are youtube rappers with less than 10,000 views

People who won't stop criticizing this generation

People who judges others lifestyles if it's not harmful/they are happy

People who try to ruin other's happiness if it's not harmful

People who judges others because they would rather take the blue pill (interpret that anyway you want)  

People who criticizes me saying I should "grow up" because I still read/watch Spider-Man comics and play video games, while all they do is go out partying and smoking weed.

And I try not to hate people but.....

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:10 AM

People who post on GTAForums.

Snoochie_Boochies
  • Snoochie_Boochies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:16 AM Edited by Snoochie_Boochies, 13 September 2013 - 04:23 AM.

People who are inconsiderate and rude

People who can't drive.

People who are inconsiderate/rude drivers.

People who talk loud on buses

Duke fans

People who are constantly using their phones.

People who use hashtags outside of twitter.  #annoying #looksstupid #twitterisforidiots

Snobby English Majors

Snobby Theatre Majors

Professors who treat their students like middle schoolers in class

People who think watching the Big Bang Theory makes them an intellectual

People who think making it into college makes them an intellectual and better than everyone

People who carry over their immature personality from high school when they get to college

People who live in apartments and don't take other tenants into consideration when being loud and obnoxious.

West Virginians (just kidding, but seriously, get your sh*t together, West Virginia)

and finally

People who cram their beliefs down other peoples' throats.

Edit: Also, people who go into the 20 items or less aisle at the store checkout with exactly 20 items and hold up the rest of the line made up of people with 11 or 12 items.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:41 AM Edited by lil weasel, 16 September 2013 - 02:30 PM.

I don’t HATE anybody.

• I do find some people I would rather not deal with:
  • After making my case, and determine the other person has assumed an attitude that is unalterable, I will walk away. Unsurprisingly these egotists feel they have ‘won’ the discussion.
  • People who fasten on a subject and won’t listen to or accept disagreement. (Fingers in ears, “naa naa naaa , I can’t hear you, naa naaa naa.”
  • People who have an opinion and will vilify those who have the audacity to express another view.
  • People who consider themselves ‘the eminent self-appointed expert’ on a subject.
  • People who believe that all educators and scientists KNOW the truth about everything. And, will continue to repeat that information as a carved in stone fact.
  • Archeologists (and their kin), who have to write papers on their discovery’s and do videos, making assumptions as scientific fact when they don’t know.
  • People who repeat mindlessly without question the ‘findings’ of these scientists.
  • I dislike Infomercial broadcasts, especially on PBS, presented as if it is entertainment, news or scientific findings.
  • People who find it a necessity to respond (argue) about an opinion when stated in a topic that clearly doesn’t need responses (arguments). It is only an opinion. It doesn’t need to be defended. Make your own counter post without quoting.

• Babies are ugly.
  • Dogs stink.
  • Dinosaurs might have been warm blooded.
  • Dinosaurs might have had feathers.
  • Not all buildings of the ancients were temples.
  • Wild fires are necessary for the natural removal of woodland debris.
  • Stannous Fluoride (a toxic waste byproduct) might be the cause of many medical problems.
  • The death penalty is a proven cure for recidivism.
  • Human life has an expiration date. Forcing people to live beyond it puts money in the pockets of already overpaid ‘scientists’ and does nothing for the ‘quality of life’.
  • The formal education should be limited to the needs of Society, not a general Day Care Centre for everyone. Many aren’t worth the expense.
  • The medical profession (any profession for that matter) should not have a peer review system as its own court. Public trials are needed. Limit internal affairs to a pretrial investigation. Laymen need to be included as 50% of the panel.
  • Politicians who are found to be liars, cheats, (moral turpitude) need to be removed from the public payroll. Suffer three times the penalty of a person who would commit a similar crime.
  • Government contractors and employees who commit crimes should suffer two times the penalty of a person who would commit a similar crime.
  • Laws shouldn’t be based on Religious bias. (Polygamy for one.)
  • World Policing belongs with the United Nations not a unilateral decision by a power mad (or maybe a self-appointed do-gooder) politician.
  • Military personnel are not automatically heroes. if you feel they need some special recognition, make the job Tax Free, with extra pay for combat awards.
  • NO medals for officers, it is their job to do it right.
  • It would be nice if Firefighters could extinguish fires, rather than ‘keep it under control’.

• D- Ice likes this

Kiffster
  • Kiffster

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 September 2013 - 06:23 AM Edited by Werebot85, 13 September 2013 - 10:07 AM.

Ok let's see...

- The obvious (killers, rapists, terrorists, politicians etc)
- Those preachers that wear fancy clothes and bling and live in huge mansions and drive expensive cars.
- Hysterical teenage girls and their leader, Bieber
- Disney child "stars"
- Parents that don't leave their children at home or at least in the hot car when they go shopping. Children should not be allowed in malls, just sayin..
- People that try to sell me stuff
- Hobos because the vast majority of them are lazy and stink
- People and kids doing victory dances or happy dances. So annoying!
- People wearing sunglasses indoors
- Athletes doing the same bolt thing as Usain Bolt
- PETA
- People walking around texting or twittering or whatever, and everyone else have to get out of their way :sui:
- Drunk drivers
- People that smoke near me
- Mimes
- People driving behind me, then they get impatient, flicking their lights etc trying to shove me out of the way. They finally pass me, then they stop right in front of me at the next red light. Wow.. That helped! You were right behind me now you're right in front of me, happy now? It's even worse if they impatiently pass me only to reach their destination a few seconds later.
- People that walk in front of me and then they suddenly stop! Seriously, you are annoying.
- When I've been waiting in line somewhere for hours, then this old lady comes in and they let her go to the front.... :angry:
- Christmas shoppers!!!!! Oh ma gawd, Christmas freakin shoppers!!!
- Kids saying and wishing and petitioning for GTAV NOT to be released for pc

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:17 AM Edited by finn4life, 13 September 2013 - 09:18 AM.

My List:
-Soccermoms
-Feminists.
-People who stare at me.
-Anti-video-game people.
-Anti-firearm people.
-Anti-abortion people.
-People with blue eyes.
-Children.

What about yours?

Right here buddy:

"Yeah my list pretty much screams "EQUALITY".

So Equality is hating kids, hating kids with big heads, and people with blue eyes? How is that different to hating gays, or black people? Truth be told, it isn't, your list doesn't scream equality, it screams "PREJUDICED".
There you go, kid, spelled it out nice and neatly for you. Hope you understand now.

• Max likes this

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

jealousy jealousy

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:13 PM Edited by Killerdude8, 13 September 2013 - 09:14 PM.

Personally, I hate all types of people, They annoy the living f*ck out of me and piss me off, But if I have to, I'll list of the few types that especially make my blood boil.

-The Religious

- Politicians

- Child Abusers

- Attention Whores

- The Overly Confident

EDIT: Bonus! Parents that don't parent their f*cking children.

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:53 PM

I also hate people who assume I'm a kid.

Finn 7 five 11
  • Finn 7 five 11

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:23 PM

You should learn to take an insult.

D- Ice
  • D- Ice

Gangsta

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by D- Ice, 13 September 2013 - 11:23 PM.

- Haterz.

Though seriously, I only ever hate individual people, not entire generalised groups, as everyone is unique. Though even then, I shouldn't really hate the person, as I'll never know everything about them to wish them as much harm as possible (though this is hard in reality).

I try to hate their ways which I deem harmful to me, those I care about, or society as a whole. There may be some things about them which are good, but are unknown or overshadowed.

[snip]

[*] Babies are ugly.

[snip]

[*] Human life has an expiration date. Forcing people to live beyond it puts money in the pockets of already overpaid ‘scientists’ and does nothing for the ‘quality of life’.

[snip]

[*] The medical profession (any profession for that matter) should not have a peer review system as its own court. Public trials are needed. Limit internal affairs to a pretrial investigation. Laymen need to be included as 50% of the panel.

[snip] 

Regarding babies, QTF. I worked in the maternity ward, and I seriously find it disturbing just how much people comment on their cuteness. I often get the feeling it's more to create a facade of a caring/motherly nature, or perhaps to fit in with a societal norm. Though I do obviously sympathise with their vulnerability, weakness and need for huge amounts of care.

Secondly, about the prolongation of life, I would actually argue the very opposite from my experience as a medical student. Patients' lives are virtually never prolonged like you say. Guidelines here in the UK state that all medical intervention must be certified by NICE (National Institute of Health and Clinical Excellence) based on a benefit-cost analysis.

Benefit is calculated using QALYs (Quality-Adjusted Life Years) - one QALY being the theoretic equivalent of one year of life under absolutely perfect circumstances. NICE only approves medical interventions if they provide one QALY per £33,000 cost.

Medical professionals are required to keep that in mind when starting any medical intervention - so they should always be thinking of the benefit to the patient.

Also, keep in mind that QALYs are also highly subjective based on the patient, so a terminally ill elderly patient would likely not express asmuch benefit from simply living ten more years, whilst a younger patient might view ten more years as having far more value.

Anotherpoint is that patients have the right to refise any and all medical interventiosn they don't like. If they are not in a condition to do so (coma), then their next of kin is tasked with determining their fate (and that is only if the treatment (continuation on life support) is deemed to provide one or more QALYs per £33,000 cost - which is essentially impossible in the vast majority of cases.

Finally regarding the peer review system, here in the UK it refers to an academic standardisation principle. Scientific and medical papers are reviewed by experts in the field for scientific validation before being published. I think this is essential, otherwise anyone with a scientific degree could publish whatever bollocks they want. Like you said in some of your other points, being an qualified in a field does not always make someone correct in everything they say on that subject.

After publication, interesting/important studies are also verified by repeat studies.

I think what you are getting at in your point is in regards to the disciplinary processes in scientific fields. In which case, I would agree with you. The Medical School hidden curriculum drums into new students from day one that they are distinct from the laity, and soon after, the need to look out for one another.

This would be understandable if medical professionals were under constant outside pressure and stress, which I personally can't really see.

Luckily in Medicine, here in the UK we have the GMC (General Medical Council) which does have non-medical-professionals in disciplinary panels, as well as various patient rights groups - so the judgements IMO are mostly very balaanced and fair.

I think possible issues can arise in other scientific fields without such a disciplinary body, as well as complaints about medical professionals that do not go to the GMC (ie to other Doctors orhospital managements). Though even the latter tends to be quite balanced in practice.

Take care mate.

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

People that are polite to your face and bitch about you in public. Just tell me what you dislike about me, and f*ck off.

Mcquiz
  • Mcquiz

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:31 AM

Fanboys

People who can't say what they really think.

Drunk drivers

Tailgaters

People who don't wear their seatbelts

Bitches who think that when you ask her out then saying maybe or something like that or is better than saying no. Just say no so we can completely lose our hope, jeez.

People who are against gay marriage(which turns out is about half or even over of my country's population)

Communists

Politicians

muslims,

jews

really religious christians

members of the westboro baptist church

feminazis

So that takes care of a lot of people in the world. At least I have reasons unlike "Look at me I hate everyone equally, I'm so special"

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

You should learn to take an insult.

Already done.

Although I can't learn to take a completely hypocritical accusation from an imbecile.

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by gtaxpert, 14 September 2013 - 04:01 PM.

My List:

-People with blue eyes.

Racist.

Although I can't learn to take a completely hypocritical accusation from an imbecile.

Do you understand what any of these words mean? How is he hypocritical?

I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

Whiners in the V Section is another one.

skittlez86
  • skittlez86

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

people who talk about their kids 

TheKrigeron
  • TheKrigeron

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:37 PM

I hate:

• athletes
  • construction workers
  • drug dealers
  • haters
  • racists
  • fascists
  • muslims
  • college students

Haha, that's funny because you ut haters in the middle of it... right?

-People that I met and do not appreciate?

-People who abuse their authority

-People that seriously lack self awereness

-People who act as what they think are suposed to be instead of what they want to be 

So basically middle school

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:45 PM

My List:

-People with blue eyes.

Racist.

He is hypocritical, because he is acting like he is younger than 10 years old, and yet he called me "kid".

Eutyphro
  • Eutyphro

poetic justice

• Members
  • Botswana

Posted 14 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

He is hypocritical, because he is acting like he is younger than 10 years old, and yet he called me "kid".

He was right about you contradicting yourself and now you are acting like a big baby. You prejudiced hatemonger.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:05 PM

My List:

-People with blue eyes.

Racist.

mandy%2Bp.jpg

afk4ever
  • afk4ever

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

He was right about you contradicting yourself and now you are acting like a big baby. You prejudiced hatemonger.

...?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users