Photo

What did you do for the GTA IV launch?

4 replies to this topic
ChrisAndy
  • ChrisAndy

Playa

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:00 AM

I went to the midnight release, waited in line there for about 2 hours, then went and played it at a friend's until 4am.. had class 8am so it was a big mistake. 

Mikeol1987
  • Mikeol1987

Lord of the Thighs

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:18 AM

I picked my copy up with a friend in the morning, we both went to mine and respectively ignored each other all day with our individual screens and headphones on, only stopping to say "hey this crazy thing just happened" or "how far are you now?"

lucky there will be no blazing through story missions to get the islands unlocked this time round, so I can enjoy both the story and the free roaming at my own pace (I tended to rush through the others to get it unlocked)

D.Dodge
  • D.Dodge

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:39 AM

I bought a PS3 with the game and played it for a few hours. 

John Marston
  • John Marston

Rat

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:48 AM

I totally didn't care about it. I got a PC version couple of months later after it's initial release. I did the same thing with San Andreas :) I remember I found out about SA a week before its release. I thought to myself - cool, and did nothing, just sat there thinking how cool it will be to play it. I didn't bother to watch a single screenshot or trailer :)

Yankee6X
  • Yankee6X

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:04 AM

Midnight release for me. Skipped uni the next day... I think i played non-stop for like 30 hours before I realised what time it was.... "wups".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users