guns allowed as a passenger?

i hope...
4 replies to this topic
conker901
  • conker901

I won't end this high, no not this high again- Kanye West

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:12 PM

i really hope when playing online as a passenger in a car you can use more than just your pistol, smg and grendades, you should be allowed to use most anything while being a passenger. i hope they put this in. or if anyone knows if this is confirmed or anyhting of the same subject please let me know

6 DAYS!!!!!!!!

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:17 PM

Everything except snipers and RPGs.

And I think I saw a passenger firing a rifle in a car in one of the screenshots.

• conker901 likes this

conker901
  • conker901

I won't end this high, no not this high again- Kanye West

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:20 PM

And I think I saw a passenger firing a rifle in a car in one of the screenshots.

yeah but like shotguns and rifles, but i hope they put this in to f*ing kill all the annoying single people who try to take down a car full of 4 people thinking its going to work, now it will backfire literallly

gpcguy1
  • gpcguy1

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

yeah but like shotguns and rifles, but i hope they put this in to f*ing kill all the annoying single people who try to take down a car full of 4 people thinking its going to work, now it will backfire literallly

Yes, a group should be intimidating and more powerful than a single guy on foot.

• Creyes One likes this

Creyes One
  • Creyes One

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:53 PM

Yes, a group should be intimidating and more powerful than a single guy on foot.

Yes, if you plan to take a group....make sure you have a RPG

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users