Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA as the greatest game series of the decade.

41 replies to this topic
MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:14 AM Edited by MrSpooge, 12 September 2013 - 12:17 AM.

we all need to make accounts to vote to be fair this forum is huge and if each one of us voted gta it will win.

Go for it, you and all the 12 Year Olds go do it.. I just voted in an Actual Election in Australia between Two Wankers who nobody LIKES AT ALL! I ain't signing up for something I could really care less about especially on that website. Delete this pinned thread, why is it pinned.. Oh I know why its pinned.. and we all do too, don't know why the one that was made yesterday wasn't pinned instead of thi.. no wait, yes I do. 

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:22 AM

I don't see how Elder Scrolls is the greatest series but whatever

Because.... The PC modding community :) I have a about 50GB Skyrim! 75% of that are graphical and other game-changing mods. Its a game that never ends anymore, 

GTA IV has a great modding community.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:23 AM

we all need to make accounts to vote to be fair this forum is huge and if each one of us voted gta it will win.

Go for it, you and all the 12 Year Olds go do it.. I just voted in an Actual Election in Australia between Two Wankers who nobody LIKES AT ALL! I ain't signing up for something I could really care less about especially on that website. Delete this pinned thread, why is it pinned.. Oh I know why its pinned.. and we all do too, don't know why the one that was made yesterday wasn't pinned instead of thi.. no wait, yes I do. 

well we are not voting in he UK right now any way it only took me 1 min to vote.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:24 AM

Elder Scrolls f*cking sucks.

ells144
  • ells144

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

how can it suck it aint even getting no jizz.

Cinoy
  • Cinoy

✈✈✈✈✈✈

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:19 AM Edited by Cinoy, 12 September 2013 - 01:45 AM.

my topic should be pinned, I posted it first...

http://gtaforums.com...ecade-gamespot/

Johan
  • Johan

Keep it 8 more than 92, 100.

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:34 AM

I don't see how Elder Scrolls is the greatest series but whatever

Because.... The PC modding community :) I have a about 50GB Skyrim! 75% of that are graphical and other game-changing mods. Its a game that never ends anymore, 

GTA IV has a great modding community.

Not as good, Steam workshop and Nexus really helped out Skyrim.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 September 2013 - 02:52 AM

how can it suck it aint even getting no jizz.
Because it sucks horribly on sucking dicks.

mikekolesar
  • mikekolesar

I LIKE KUMQUATS W/O THE QUATS

• BUSTED!

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

Why would you decide to post this 4 hours ago? More importantly why weren't the earlier threads created pinned first?

I made a thread almost 2 days ago, which can be found here http://gtaforums.com...-of-the-decade/, that could have gotten GTA a lot closer to Elder Scrolls if anybody bothered to read it, and thus would have a much better chance to win with a lot more momentum. 

The vote ends in 15 hours, however, so we're too late. We're probably down by 3000 votes which is a solid amount. It's a shame too because it's sooo obvious Gamespot is doing this to get on Rockstar's good side or something, because I'm pretty sure they extended the vote a day and i know they changed the Grand Theft Auto picture from the classic Niko to the three characters in V.

Gamespot is really rallying for GTA to win, and it truly should, but the butthurt Mass Effect fags who lost last round are voting for Elder Scrolls this round.

ASIAN LAWYER
  • ASIAN LAWYER

Trick

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:48 AM

why? WHY VOTE? there's no point to this, especially on that website. f*cking banned me over a harmless holocaust joke.

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:09 AM

Decades are normally split into defined groups, ie 2000-2009, 2010-2013. There hasn't been a GTA in this decade.

If it takes another five years to see GTAVI (Vice City :) ) there will still end up having been two GTAs in this decade...and Elder Scrolls will be a misty figment of memory.

B1GB0SS
  • B1GB0SS

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I see a lot of people talking bad about TES. I was torn between the two but I picked GTA because it goes farther back in my life. Elder Scrolls is an AMAZING game series!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users