» «
Photo

Amazon Email (UK)

6 replies to this topic
cgvince
  • cgvince

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:57 PM Edited by cgvince, 11 September 2013 - 09:59 PM.

EDIT : Also worth noting that the free release day delivery offer has been removed from the V page

Nothing major in the email, but looks like amazon (uk) are starting to prepare the game for dispatch

Hello,

Thanks for your order for 'Grand Theft Auto V'. Before the game is released on September 17th we wanted to share some hints and tips to get you to 'Los Santos' as smoothly as possible.

Getting ready for payment:

No matter when you ordered the game, we don't debit money from your payment card until just before items are dispatched to you. To help us dispatch your game on time make sure that your payment details are up to date. You can check your current payment card details by logging into Your Account and choosing Manage Your Payment Methods.

Delivery:

As soon as the game leaves our fulfillment centre you'll receive a dispatch e-mail letting you know the game is with a carrier on its way to you and when you should expect it. You can get the latest delivery information on your order by logging into Your Account and choosing Your Orders.

Bonus Content:

As you've pre-ordered Grand Theft Auto V with Amazon.co.uk you'll receive the 'Atomic Blimp' pre-order bonus. All bonus content is found inside the game box; to redeem the bonus content you'll need an internet connection and an active Xbox Live or PSN account. If you have any questions about unlocking your bonus content please contact 'Rockstar games' at the following link:
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

We hope this helps.

Warmest regards

Customer Service Department
Amazon.co.uk

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:00 PM

A thread on this has been made.

I find it weird that I have not received this email :|

webbo254
  • webbo254

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:02 PM

I haven't received this either.

Still time i suppose.

Blizzards
  • Blizzards

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:03 PM

Probably backlog of emails, hopefully recieve it soon.

SuperVeloce
  • SuperVeloce

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

I just changed my preorder to Amazon.co.uk a few hours ago, I hope mine gets dispatched soon... got no email from them like that yet. 

one55
  • one55

Nigguh!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:06 PM

don't worry if you don't get the email. it's only really to make sure you're payment method is up to date so they can process and dispatch the game smoothly for you :)

Waldie
  • Waldie

Bruce

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:08 PM

I got this email a couple of hours ago.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users