how would you describe me

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:58 PM

I'm a nice person got my own crib but that the point no its not pointless for me to meet people in the latter it needs everything if you know what I mean like when you're up there what do you see well I see it like I guess it happens when you already know it wull this for me to change this for me the mod I think I could be a great mod really great mod

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:00 PM

Dafuq?

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:00 PM Edited by Hodgey1989, 11 September 2013 - 09:01 PM.

I'm a nice person got my own crib but that the point no its not pointless for me to meet people in the latter it needs everything if you know what I mean like when you're up there what do you see well I see it like I guess it happens when you already know it wull this for me to change this for me the mod I think I could be a great mod really great mod

Not a f*cking clue what you're trying to say? :blink:

Shah Sam
  • Shah Sam

Shah

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:01 PM Edited by thebodies, 11 September 2013 - 09:05 PM.

You're like Irish from RDR. Drunk all the time.

They say God invented whiskey to stop the Irish from rulin' the world.

Yeah, you're probably Irish.

rays727gta
  • rays727gta

Street Cat

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:04 PM

even understand the plan on seeing all of you I want you so much I'm in love on you put the point I grow a beard n**** beer does it feel special is
immortals are you go down what do i do what you see no the point is each and every one of you has a special commitment to yourself into your heart to me but no its not I guess it is but he's going to go down to go down with me too

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users