Photo

My Dilemma

6 replies to this topic
gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

So my friends birthday is coming up, I just "casually" showed her a poster of a TV show they like to seek their approval (didn't wanna buy a present they'd hate) but now I need to think of a way to tell them not to buy it without letting them know I'm getting it for them, help me out guys

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:14 PM

If they got it themselves, just buy another present for her, maybe a Pandora bracelet or ear rings? Girls like jewlery

http://www.pandora.net/en-us/

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:21 PM

Approach your friend from behind at night. Hit them on the back of the head with a shovel, knocking them unconscious. Tie them up and put them in the boot of your car or your basement. Now here comes the fun part. Whilst wearing a balaclava, begin to "convince" you're friend into not buying the poster or you'll come back and finish the job. Release friend in time for birthday and boom, they'll be happy and surprised to have received the poster.

• Trund, Finn 7 five 11 and Shyabang Shyabang like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

If they got it themselves, just buy another present for her, maybe a Pandora bracelet or ear rings? Girls like jewlery

I think there is a serious price difference between Pandora jewelry and posters. (Just for reference - not bragging) My wife has a Pandora bracelet that by now might be worth the same $$$ as a good car.

I say run the risk and get the poster. Class it up and spend a few extra dollars for a cheap poster frame. If they pick it up before you can give it to them, then you guys can have a good laugh that will stay around as a fun memory.
  • Stinky12 likes this

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:24 PM

I think there is a serious price difference between Pandora jewelry and posters. (Just for reference - not bragging) My wife has a Pandora bracelet that by now might be worth the same $$$ as a good car.

I say run the risk and get the poster. Class it up and spend a few extra dollars for a cheap poster frame. If they pick it up before you can give it to them, then you guys can have a good laugh that will stay around as a fun memory.

If she was that into jewelry then i'd get her some but she isn't really a jewelry person, y'know?

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 03:43 AM

If she was that into jewelry then i'd get her some but she isn't really a jewelry person, y'know?

Yeah it might be worth the same value as a good car, but most don't notice it because they don't buy the charm they like all at once. It's usually bought at different times where $25, $50, $100 may seem "affordable". But when they combine all of ones they bought, it does add up. Pretty smart for Pandora, sell a naked bracelet with nothing on it and sell charms separately, so women can spend money on it, creating their very own unique bracelet.

@ gtamad8

So she not a jewlery person? How about a purse or clothes, Women like purses and clothes. If not they just get the poster or a gift card so she can buy what she wants.

Big Slow
  • Big Slow

<3 629

• The Connection

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:18 AM

Give her a list of things she'd want, and tell her something on the list is her birthday gift, so don't buy any of that sh*t. Bonus points if tampons make the list.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users