Photo

Lost Account.

5 replies to this topic
S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:31 PM

Hi. I once had an account on this very site under the name "S.T.F.U" I registered a few months before GTA:SA was released, Anyway, with only really visiting these forums around the times of GTA releases when I came back for GTA V I couldn't remember my password. I did a password reset and I assume I was sent a email to reset my password. Only problem is the email I used back then has ceased to exist. The email used was [email protected] The merseymail service shut down years ago so I've no way of retrieving a new password. Is there anything that can be done to get this account back or is it lost? 

S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:12 PM

I'm going to take the silence as a no. Cheers anyway..

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

It has only been a day since you asked, please be patient.

The Admins are able to help you though, wait for one of them to come along and see whether they will do anything :^:

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

The merseymail service shut down years ago so I've no way of retrieving a new password

The better question would be: Why did you not update your e-mail address under your account settings back when you found out your e-mail provider shut down? That would have prevented a lot of problems more than likely? However, I imagine only the Admins can help with this problem, so you will either have to wait for a reply from one of them on here OR PM one of them and wait for an answer from them that way? 

Mr Anonymous
  • Mr Anonymous

Rastafari See The Light.

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:06 PM

The merseymail service shut down years ago so I've no way of retrieving a new password[/size]

The better question would be: Why did you not update your e-mail address under your account settings back when you found out your e-mail provider shut down? That would have prevented a lot of problems more than likely? However, I imagine only the Admins can help with this problem, so you will either have to wait for a reply from one of them on here OR PM one of them and wait for an answer from them that way?

I'm assuming that it shut down while he was away from the forums.
  • S-T-F-U likes this

S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 19 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

The merseymail service shut down years ago so I've no way of retrieving a new password[/size]

I'm assuming that it shut down while he was away from the forums.

:^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users