GTA V 'o CLOCK 11 sept 2013

eh?
35 replies to this topic
Alenko
  • Alenko

BEST IN THE WORLD.

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:11 AM

I'm surprised that these guys haven't been shot by now.

Shot?......what kind of ridiculous response is this? Seriously...some f*cking people man....what the hell.

Shot... by a tank.

DEERxBanshee
  • DEERxBanshee

Badder den dem

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:12 AM

the one thing that really made me mad about them was when they were making a big deal about two people on one motorcycle during the gta online trailer...they acted like it was the greatest thing ever even though it was totally in IV already. They were just like oh no its not just cosmetic he's really on that bike it just irked me...they say dan dawkins is their so called gta expert too..he really doesn't know that much and i wouldn't doubt they have inside word on most of the stuff they say they are speculating on

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

As someone who's only joined here a couple weeks ago, my GTAV info previously came only from their show and I think generally they've done a great job over the past year. Obviously they're not gonna have new stuff to reveal most weeks, anything that does get released has 20 different threads within half an hour on here, so by Wednesday most of it is old to us, so yes, most of it we already know. You'd probably enjoy it more if you just treated it as a couple of GTA fans, like we all are, chatting about things we've learned with maybe a different insight. I tell you one thing, they deserved to get a hands on play a lot more than those IGN fools did, we would have got a lot more out of it than just "we played it, the driving was different n the shootings wuz gud, lolz"

falcomilvus
  • falcomilvus

Peon

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:36 AM

Its just 2 guys having fun on a catch up show, Refreshing the weeks news.. They do no harm at all and are not arrogant or miserable.. People just want to flame absolutely everything for no reason. They know they arent giving us "non stop exclusives" thats not the point of their show. Also the dude who "watched" it and got bored. You should probably "listen" instead of watch lol.

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Guys, of course the videos are not going to give you any new info, you guys seemingly spend the whole day on here hitting refresh, or searching the whole internet for news.  It is not meant for you guys, it's meant for people who don't spend all their day looking for info.  Plus, they offer their own analysis/interpretation of the 'news'.  And they state that is is only their interpretation.

Also, people asking why its so long, it should be condensed - there is a condensed spin off show called GTA 5 minute facts, for those who just want info.  Again, if you spend all your day looking for info, they are never going to be news to you.

Sure they ramble a bit, and over analyse sometimes, but I have enjoyed them.

gzam1312
  • gzam1312

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Great show! And they've started a weekly Battlefield 4 preview show as well which is equally brilliant...Daniel Dawkins is the voice of the video game industry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users