Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

Klopt

HoleInTheSky
  • HoleInTheSky

Dullard

• Members
  • England

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:42 AM

What's it to console gamers what PC gamers do?!! I play PS3 and PC, you know, mixing it up, letting one leak into the other, forming a bundle of confused joy. A PC version is inevitable, so get used to it.

tooformay
  • tooformay

master of corny jokes

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

Signed.

Rafe
  • Rafe

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:56 AM Edited by Rafe, 12 September 2013 - 12:59 AM.

Even though I'm a console gamer I won't sign that. Why would u want to do that to someone. Everyone deserves GTA (except pirates).

But don't you think it's unfair that PC gamers tend to often get a superior gaming experience than us console gamers? While we get the game earlier they get a version often with superior graphics that frequently runs better because all the extra power PC gamers tend to have. Our systems are ancient by comparison and crippled compared to the average 1 year old PC. We are supposed to set the pace of the gaming industry and slow it down to a crawl rather than facilitate the development of a vast array of graphical and technological innovations that lead to a better gaming experience, that is our birthright. The industry moves when we move, it stands obediently behind us and our archaic plastic boxes that are almost half a decade old.

Not to mention that this new Free to play revolution has hurt console gaming quite substantially and independent games that promote gameplay over abusively linear story driven movie games is simply unfair. PC gamers are just getting more options than us, options that promote gameplay over graphics and advance the industry in ways massive studios cannot. What about the principles of egalitarianism where everybody should be equally miserable ? We are abandoning this.

Further more PC gamers have the mouse!! THE MOUSE!!!! This is beyond unfair. The mouse is superior in almost all ways to the gamepad  with respect to aiming a reticle, for 1st person and 3rd person shooters. This was tolerable when PC gamers had no access to gamepads for racing games or platformers but now installing a gamepad and using it is a simple matter of plug and play as the software practically loads itself giving PC gamers totally superior peripherals. 

PC gamers should be denied the best games, they should never be able to play GTA 5. hell i haven't even gone into the mods for GTA 4 and how modding extends playability. What do we get ? Expansion packs developed by small teams. PC gamers get teh expansion packs and the mods. Thousands of people developing new content we will never get to experience. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users