GTA V Gangs

89 replies to this topic
mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

I read it vato, calm down lol. None of them Hispanic gangs in GTA V are based on Latin Kings, that's nonsense, OP needs to check his facts. Latin Kings don't have no real presence out on the West Coast, they are more of an East Coast and Midwest thing.

damn that long ass post and none of yall saw it!

yeah and that too... wonder where he got his info from? families is ttp and ballas is gsc? daf*ck?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

http://www.liveleak....=9db_1378865116

for yall that aint seen it... general check it out bro

• Trideez likes this

Dope_0110
  • Dope_0110

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:01 PM Edited by Dope_0110, 11 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

As many already said, you can't say any of the gangs is based completely on one gang from real life. It's just a parody or real life in which there are two major black gangs, so they made two major black gangs in the game.

They chose completely different colors on purpose, to avoid any possible connection to reality and that how it is. Ballas are not based on Crips, and Famillies on Bloods or vice versa, they are just a reflection of the idea of two major gangs.

EDIT: Same goes for Latin gangs (at least in SA). This time the gang with tattoos all over them is clearly inspired by a specific gang from real life. The rest are just normal gangs as always.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:02 PM

As many already said, you can't say any of the gang is based completely on one gang from real life. It's just a parody or real life in which there are two major black gangs, so they made two major black gangs in the game.

They chose completely different colors on purpose, to avoid any possible connection to reality and that how it is. Ballas are not based on Crips, and Famillies on Bloods or vice versa, they are just a reflection of the idea of two major gangs.

mix of both

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:04 PM

I'm tempted like crazy, but I won't vato. 

The game is out next week, gonna surprise myself then, so there is no point  :cool:

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:07 PM

I'm tempted like crazy, but I won't vato. 

The game is out next week, gonna surprise myself then, so there is no point  :cool:

there gonna be lots of leaks until the 17th from now.. people already uploading photos of it installing.. i will try not to watch but i will be tempted so much! and yeah it kinda ruined for me to find out what the ghettos/varrios are like so i wont be surprised but will still be surprised when a car of families rolls up blastin at me lol

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:13 PM

I read it vato, calm down lol. None of them Hispanic gangs in GTA V are based on Latin Kings, that's nonsense, OP needs to check his facts. Latin Kings don't have no real presence out on the West Coast, they are more of an East Coast and Midwest thing.

Not to be off-topic but they heavy in Cali. Then again, I'm an outta town nigga. I can look it up but sh*t on the internet ain't accurate

OnTopic: We covered some of this in The ghettos of Los Santos topic. You should take a look. Using the info from that, you can probably make a better map.

MetalMilitia
  • MetalMilitia

Dimebag

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:15 PM

Possible returning gangs:

Angels of Death MC
-Hells Angels MC
-Red
-?
-The Lost MC, Uptown Riders
-Liberty City, San Fierro

Rifa
-Norteños
-Red(most likely changed), Blue(in GTA SA)
-Vagos
-?
-San Fierro

Hells angels ? that MC wasnt in any of the GTAs so how could it be returning 

paolo_real
  • paolo_real

Rockstar addict

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:15 PM Edited by paolo_real, 11 September 2013 - 08:16 PM.

No traductor de Google no, jaja yo si hablo español. @mrrightt

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

LoL... What Yall Niggas Know About The Supreme team.. Free Da Homie.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

Not to be off-topic but they heavy in Cali. Then again, I'm an outta town nigga. I can look it up but sh*t on the internet ain't accurate

OnTopic: We covered some of this in The ghettos of Los Santos topic. You should take a look. Using the info from that, you can probably make a better map.

kings in cali are actually surenos

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:18 PM

From what I know and researched, I'm pretty sure there aint no Latin Kings out in California, at least not in a major or even remotely significant way. In California the Hispanic gangs are all about Surenos (La Eme), Nortenos, Maravillas, MS13 and the very powerful Logan Heights gang of San Diego. Latin Kings don't even get a look in here. 

Latin Kings hold sway in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston, New England, Chicago and South Florida. 

LiGzz
  • LiGzz

#RealNiggaShyt.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

From what I know and researched, I'm pretty sure there aint no Latin Kings out in California, at least not in a major or even remotely significant way. In California the Hispanic gangs are all about Surenos (La Eme), Nortenos, Maravillas, MS13 and the very powerful Logan Heights gang of San Diego. Latin Kings don't even get a look in here. 

Latin Kings hold sway in New York, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Boston, New England, Chicago and South Florida. 

Used To Hold weight in New York.

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:19 PM Edited by Official General, 11 September 2013 - 08:20 PM.

You must be referring to me. I know a lot about the Supreme Team bro, don't even try me  :cool:

About Latin Kings, yeah used to is probably the word. I don't think they are as powerful there as they were before. 

LoL... What Yall Niggas Know About The Supreme team.. Free Da Homie.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:21 PM

bueno ver un poco de amor espanola en estos foros. pero es usted espanol? o mexicano? @p real

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:25 PM

watched that vid again and saw that sig sauer.. that my first gun.. or a glock or 92fs

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:34 PM

That sh*t isn't true. They're definitely in California. You could always say that in comparison to their influence here in the New England region (where I live, currently) that there aren't much of them, but they are in California for sure.

I could always ask my boy from the Milwaukee faction. Where are you getting your info?

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:36 PM

they are in cali

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:42 PM

but the kings in cali rep the 13.. even though other surenos say that they are fake and arent real southsiders... but the kings ssay they are... but there are for sure kings in cali... 

Getzmunney
  • Getzmunney

On september 17..the streets will be on hush mode

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:44 PM

Aint no latin kings in cali

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:45 PM

Ok i'm probably wrong. I never heard of Kings being in Cali, but they cannot be that big compared to Surenos. In LA, the Avenues, Florencia 13, Culver City Boyz, Harpys, and Playboys gangs would eat up the Latin Kings, alive, each on their own. 

but the kings in cali rep the 13.. even though other surenos say that they are fake and arent real southsiders... but the kings ssay they are... but there are for sure kings in cali... 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:45 PM Edited by mrrightt, 11 September 2013 - 08:46 PM.

no real kings.. fake kings that say they are kings

@official general.. its just like say surenos in detroit for example.. they say the yare kings but arent... mm or nf wouldnt have it if kings were coming in and invading

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by Official General, 11 September 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Sorry, double post

Official General
  • Official General

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:48 PM

Ok i get it. But them Kings can't be that big out there. 

no real kings.. fake kings that say they are kings

@official general.. its just like say surenos in detroit for example.. they say the yare kings but arent... mm or nf wouldnt have it if kings were coming in and invading

Sammyyy
  • Sammyyy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ok i'm probably wrong. I never heard of Kings being in Cali, but they cannot be that big compared to Surenos. In LA, the Avenues, Florencia 13, Culver City Boyz, Harpys, and Playboys gangs would eat up the Latin Kings, alive, each on their own. 

finally something i can say... me being from nyc... the kings used to RUN the sh*t out here in nyc... but if they were migrating to cali... which they arent.. only posers there...

the neustra familia and la eme would eat them up... they would think they would take over their streets just like they did in nyc...

• mrrightt likes this

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:53 PM Edited by mrrightt, 11 September 2013 - 08:59 PM.

finally something i can say... me being from nyc... the kings used to RUN the sh*t out here in nyc... but if they were migrating to cali... which they arent.. only posers there...

the neustra familia and la eme would eat them up... they would think they would take over their streets just like they did in nyc...

worded perfectly  :^:

but it aint my business so i cant speak on it...

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

anyway... i hope to see a big balla on balla rivalry

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

Makes sense. I just asked my nigga that says his family are LK in Milwaukee. He said the same thing.

OnTopic: I was re-reading. You can't say that any of the gangs are based solely off of one gang. mrrightt explains in post #24.

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:09 PM

Makes sense. I just asked my nigga that says his family are LK in Milwaukee. He said the same thing.

OnTopic: I was re-reading. You can't say that any of the gangs are based solely off of one gang. mrrightt explains in post #24.

haha yeah that big ass post i did lol

Guerilla_Fighter
  • Guerilla_Fighter

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:15 PM

What about " The Hills"?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users