Photo

G-Force Glasgow Scotland

235 replies to this topic
Junior.86
  • Junior.86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:15 PM

Yeah, but your vendetta against G-Force will obviously stop people from getting the game early.

DarrenC1888
  • DarrenC1888

Celtic FC Manchester United Champions!

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:19 PM

Is this the shop in Union Street at Central Station? 

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:24 PM

Yeah, but your vendetta against G-Force will obviously stop people from getting the game early.

Suppose I never thought of it that way.

Apologies.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

Is this the shop in Union Street at Central Station? 

It is aye.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

just to clear things up! Gforce have no GTA V in stock at the present time .

neil
gforce

Why then are you telling people on your Facebook page you are selling it on Monday?

Will you still be charging £50 for the game 1 day early?

tog 101
  • tog 101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:59 PM

so f*ck if its 50 quid. cos youve prob already used your maws card to preorder it somewhere else brightside haha! 

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

We're all on the same boat here, if people can get the game early be happy for them, don't be a bitch and run to rockstar crying.

Folk are misunderstanding me.

I have zero issue with people getting the game early.

It's G-Force I have the issue with.

Yeah, but WE don't have an issue. If you do, then fair enough, don't shop there dude. Reporting them to Rockstar might satisfy you, but could cause annoyance and unfairness to others. We all go there for loads of games early and if people start to report this then it will stop and people will loose out on a much desired novelty.   

• tog 101 likes this

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:18 PM

just to clear things up! Gforce have no GTA V in stock at the present time .

neil
gforce

Why then are you telling people on your Facebook page you are selling it on Monday?

Will you still be charging £50 for the game 1 day early?

Also, Neils post simply stated they have none at this PRESENT time, as in today...doesn't conflict with their Facebook post. Your issues with them might be stemmed from your own manifestations.

Worm555
  • Worm555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

Im going to the motherwell one tomorrow to find out, but "apparently" rockstar arent shipping till sunday-monday so no shops like this can do it, but im still going to check because i want it! And i have no patience..

"apparently" ?

Please reply back here and let us know what they say.

Thank you.

A didnt go in man, a woke up at like 3 lol :/ and a dont want to phone up, so i dont know but theyll defo have it on monday if not then they've sold out

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:21 PM

so f*ck if its 50 quid. cos youve prob already used your maws card to preorder it somewhere else brightside haha!

Mate in mega rich so that's hardly going to be an issue.

Thorntonhall Fleeto.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:26 PM

We're all on the same boat here, if people can get the game early be happy for them, don't be a bitch and run to rockstar crying.

Yeah, but WE don't have an issue. If you do, then fair enough, don't shop there dude. Reporting them to Rockstar might satisfy you, but could cause annoyance and unfairness to others. We all go there for loads of games early and if people start to report this then it will stop and people will loose out on a much desired novelty.

Give me one valid reason why an independent store like G-Force should be able to profit from a Rockstar product by

A) Overcharging for the product.
B) Selling it 1-3 days early.

Worm555
  • Worm555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:31 PM

How have people already got it ? People got it like on tuesday, so many posts on twitter!!

damante
  • damante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:38 PM

Sorry should have made it clear were getting our supply monday, sorry damo. out tuesday.

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:47 PM

Give me one valid reason why an independent store like G-Force should be able to profit from a Rockstar product by

One valid reason? I shall give you a few:

1) first off, ALL retailers make a profit, it is what they do duh...

2) The novelty of having something early. It is like anything else in the world; if you want something sooner, you gotta pay...

3) They are taking a risk and at an added cost for them (most of the time) as a lot of their early releases are European imports with the same region, so maybe to cover delivery costs, and as all (not just games stores) have to cover overheads to stock for those extra few days or week, the hassle they have with the phone ringing non stop with the same questions taking up their time.

tog 101
  • tog 101

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:48 PM

A and B answer each other. nobody is making you go buy it, and its your opinion if you think its overpriced mate.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:50 PM

How have people already got it ? People got it like on tuesday, so many posts on twitter!!

Most likely downloaded via torrent. It leaked a few days ago.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

One valid reason? I shall give you a few:

1) first off, ALL retailers make a profit, it is what they do duh...

2) The novelty of having something early. It is like anything else in the world; if you want something sooner, you gotta pay...

3) They are taking a risk and at an added cost for them (most of the time) as a lot of their early releases are European imports with the same region, so maybe to cover delivery costs, and as all (not just games stores) have to cover overheads to stock for those extra few days or week, the hassle they have with the phone ringing non stop with the same questions taking up their time.

Absolute nonsense.

You are out your depth here

Junior.86
  • Junior.86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Unless you have shares in the rockstar company, or it directly affects you, quit your bitchin'.

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

Fourth reason could be to satisfy customers maybe, keep them happy? It is their niche...and it is good business for them...in my opinion.

Also, £50 to me and many isn't overcharging, though I agree it is expensive. A lot of shops (online retailers excluded) will be charging between £39.99, £44.99 and £49.99. If it will cost £39.99 on most online retailers, then in store prices are always higher to cover obvious overheads.

I reckon the expected in store price for most; GAME, Gamescentre, HMV etc will be around £45, so £50 is no big deal for an early release. Die Hard fans will pay this without question to play hours before they should, so let them. It is a business. Simple.

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:12 PM

To you it is nonsense, but you simply are misinformed in how the world works and may have forgotten the current climate of this economy.

I think others will agree it is you who is out of there depth and have no valid contribution to this thread.

Not to takeaway our right to speak, but why are you even involved in a topic regarding GTA V's early release from G Force when you clearly have plans to shop elsewhere and have an inner turmoil with the company? It seems to be one sided here against your views, that have very little relevance to this thread. Aren't you out of your depth?

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:19 PM

To you it is nonsense, but you simply are misinformed in how the world works and may have forgotten the current climate of this economy.

I think others will agree it is you who is out of there depth and have no valid contribution to this thread.

Not to takeaway our right to speak, but why are you even involved in a topic regarding GTA V's early release from G Force when you clearly have plans to shop elsewhere and have an inner turmoil with the company? It seems to be one sided here against your views, that have very little relevance to this thread. Aren't you out of your depth?

their* lol

Worm555
  • Worm555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:21 AM

Ive gave in with g force and just getting it midnight realese! Good luck lads with trying to find somwhere, and enjoy the game when yous get it

Callumstewart67
  • Callumstewart67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

Anyone know when they will be selling it?

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:31 AM Edited by Mr Brightside, 14 September 2013 - 10:31 AM.

Nae luck lads

G-Force Games (@GforceGlasgow) tweeted at 11:25am - 14 Sep 13:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, G-Force will not be selling GTA 5 until release date. (https://twitter.com/...826709677510657)

Callumstewart67
  • Callumstewart67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:05 PM

G force motherwell is selling gta v

dalybhoy
  • dalybhoy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

G force motherwell is selling gta v

How do you know?

Gnels
  • Gnels

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:15 PM

Any further proof. Dont want a wasted journey if not true.

Callumstewart67
  • Callumstewart67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

Someone posted on twitter then uploaded a pic

Gnels
  • Gnels

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Can you post the link?