G-Force Glasgow Scotland

235 replies to this topic
RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 09:51 PM

I still think they'll sell saturday but will try keep it low key

That's what I'm hoping mate. You heading in on Saturday?

cfc1967
  • cfc1967

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

That's what I'm hoping mate. You heading in on Saturday?

possibly, will keep an eye on twitter and on here to see what's happening

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:05 PM

That's what I'm hoping mate. You heading in on the Saturday?

gubar
  • gubar

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Hopefully someone will post back in this thread if they are selling it on Saturday.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:55 PM Edited by Mr Brightside, 12 September 2013 - 10:57 PM.

Im reporting these cretins to Rockstar.

They one on Union St, Glasgow are charging £50 for people to buy the standard edition game on Saturday. Dirty f*ckers.

I hope they get shut down. Cant stand that store and it's employees/owners

Bollocks. Don't start spreading rumours if you don't actually know the details.

They confirmed today they will be selling from monday lunchtime, not any earlier.

I was told there was still a chance of it being Saturday. What time were you in?
You say I'm spreading rumours yet you go on and say the exact same thing? What a Joey Deacon you are lol

I know for a fact they are telling people via the old *nudge nudge wink wink* method that Saturday will be the day with an inflated price so don't tell me I'm spreading sh*te

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:58 PM Edited by Mr Brightside, 12 September 2013 - 10:59 PM.

I hope all you wee spotty f*ckers heading along on Saturday have a wasted journey after myself and many others on a forum I'm part of reported G-Force directly to Rockstar.

These arseholes shouldn't get away with charging £50 and selling it 3 days early.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:09 PM

I hope all you wee spotty f*ckers heading along on Saturday have a wasted journey after myself and many others on a forum I'm part of reported G-Force directly to Rockstar.

These arseholes shouldn't get away with charging £50 and selling it 3 days early.

Aww, wee Rat is mad.

:)

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:11 PM

Enjoy your wasted journey bro!

Heh heh heh

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Enjoy your wasted journey bro!

Heh heh heh

Poor wee Rat.

:)

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:25 PM

Rex da rat lol

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:59 PM

Sorry to butt in here, but isn't the game going to cost £50 for the standard edition in ALL in store shops like GAME etc, and not just in G Force?

I was told by staff in GAME that they will be selling at £49.99 (£50 basically...) and to expect the same elsewhere.

My point is; if I am to pay this price wherever I shop, then what is wrong with paying G Force to have it early?

What...Is...Your...Problem with that? Is it because YOU can't have it early and feel the need to ruin it for others or do you just want to suck R*'s d***?

To me, it is not about "Look at me, I have it before Joe Bloggs *showing off*, it is merely having to simply wait less time for a game that is already finished that we are all paying for anyways. If it is about spoilers for you, then simply don't watch the YouTube videos. No one is going to run up to you and shout the ending...

Many many games have been played early like COD and no one cried, died or fell out of a moving plane at 30,000 ft because of it. Give it a rest dude and stop whining and enjoy the game and let us do the same...when WE like best.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:18 AM Edited by Mr Brightside, 13 September 2013 - 12:19 AM.

It's £39.99 max for standard edition making your long winded rant irrelevant but carry on....

I love the fact I'm in your head and you joined specifically to reply to my post. That gives me immense satisfaction.

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:46 AM

It's £39.99 max for standard edition making your long winded rant irrelevant but carry on....

I love the fact I'm in your head and you joined specifically to reply to my post. That gives me immense satisfaction.

Well if it is to be priced at £39.99 at most or all retailers, although I have been informed different form 'credible sources' unlike yourself lol, then I will stand corrected. I only speculated which is why I placed a question mark.

To say my rant lol, was irrelevant suggests you need to read my post again as my main point was regarding your own issue (and it seems to be mainly yours) with others seeing an early release...and not just the debate over price lol.

As far as being in my head, please don't flatter yourself pal haha. I joined to find out and place input towards the confusion over which day G Force may release as I have an associate who works there (I shall mention no names lol) and found your posts rather negative, derogatory and moronic and thought I would contribute my opinion like everyone else. My timing of joining is purely coincidental and more so as the question at hand is the date of early release possible for this weekend. Which is why I have joined at this time.

I mainly just wanted to know why you have an issue with others playing early. Why is that? 

NAS1F
  • NAS1F

MAL1K

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:07 AM Edited by NAS1F, 13 September 2013 - 01:11 AM.

The reason this Dick head has an issue is because his burd Probably left his bitch ass and he's got nothing better to do than to come here and act like a pussy hole!!!!! 

I hope Rockstar even take the time out to reply to him and just have two word's in the Message "STOP SNITCHING" 

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

The reason this Dick head has an issue is because his burd Probably left his bitch ass and he's got nothing better to do than to come here and act like a pussy hole!!!!! 

I hope Rockstar even take the time out to reply to him and just have two word's in the Message "STOP SNITCHING" 

Yeah quite possibly lol *Fist Bump*

I mean this thread was created by and for those seeking an early release, I mean who wouldn't want to play early and why not? I just do not understand why this guy wants to be a tard and ruin things for others. 

Even the name: Mr. Brightside is ironic and stupid considering his views lol

TheHosieman
  • TheHosieman

V Rock

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:39 AM

Back on topic, I hope we all (those who want) get the game early and have a great weekend. Those that have an issue can find a phonebox and call someone who gives 3 f***s.

If you want an early release from aforementioned shop, you are in the right thread, those who don't cannot read.

If you do not want the game early...wait til Tuesday.

If you do not want to pay £50...don't.

If you do not want the game spoiled...stay away from dipsh*ts who will chase you down the fire escape staircase chanting the games' details, although 'grown ups' tend not to do this, and don't be a total spanner and type 'GTA V leaked gameplay' into Google or Youtube...Nuff said.

Enjoy GTA V whenever YOU get it :)

broodyhat
  • broodyhat

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:29 AM

Sorry but you're wrong, the tesco store I happen to work at are most likely going to be selling it at £35 on release day, and I have pre-ordered from shopto for 42.99, so £50 to get the game early isn't much more to be honest. 

• TheHosieman likes this

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:04 AM Edited by RexPower, 13 September 2013 - 10:34 AM.

You guys all heading in on Saturday?

Hagrid
  • Hagrid

UberNegrus

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

I'll most likely head in on saturday, I doubt Brightside and his karma police will achieve anything 

cfc1967
  • cfc1967

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

G-Force are adamant they wont receive they game until Monday, gutted. Still worth a try going in tomorrow if you live locally.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

G-Force are adamant they wont receive they game until Monday, gutted. Still worth a try going in tomorrow if you live locally.

Yeah that sucks. If you're heading in could you post back here and let us know if anything comes up?

cfc1967
  • cfc1967

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

Yeah that sucks. If you're heading in could you post back here and let us know if anything comes up?

Busy tomorrow so won't be heading in unless they definitely have it. It will be on twitter or here im sure if they do sell it.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:10 PM

This thread :D

damante
  • damante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

just to clear things up! Gforce have no GTA V in stock at the present time .

neil

gforce

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

just to clear things up! Gforce have no GTA V in stock at the present time .

neil
gforce

Thanks for the update. Any chance of a Saturday release?

damante
  • damante

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Nope.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

Nope.

Cheers.

Junior.86
  • Junior.86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:35 PM

We're all on the same boat here, if people can get the game early be happy for them, don't be a bitch and run to rockstar crying.

RexPower
  • RexPower

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 01:43 PM

We're all on the same boat here, if people can get the game early be happy for them, don't be a bitch and run to rockstar crying.

Word.

Mr Brightside
  • Mr Brightside

Look CJ, NITRO

• Members

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Folk are misunderstanding me.

I have zero issue with people getting the game early.

It's G-Force I have the issue with.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users