» «
Photo

only true GTA fans trust rockstar

36 replies to this topic
ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:15 PM Edited by ells144, 11 September 2013 - 12:16 PM.

CybzA1r.gif

Its massive

it is going to be great to see the look on peoples faces who didn't/cancelled  pre order because they thought the map was small.

then when they realize its big they go to pick up a copy and there is non left.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:17 PM

Why do people care so much about other peoples opinions? Some people like the map, others do not, I do not think the former means anyone is any less of a Rockstar fan, its just their first impression. 

I honestly don't care if people have informed opinions. But I'm getting tired of people saying dumb things like "If that's the real map it'll only take a few seconds to drive to the other side." Or "That map is WAY smaller than SA." Those are stupid comments that have no value. It would just be like someone saying "The map is bigger than Skyrim and every rockstar game combined because it just looks like it is" I would equally criticize either side for lacking intelligence. 

I see you newer meet people from internet. Is this your first time on forums or what? Jeezzz, give it a rest, it is same on all others forums. Not everbody thinks the same, if you want us to think the same then write to senator to push NWO.

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:22 PM

Why do people care so much about other peoples opinions? Some people like the map, others do not, I do not think the former means anyone is any less of a Rockstar fan, its just their first impression. 

I honestly don't care if people have informed opinions. But I'm getting tired of people saying dumb things like "If that's the real map it'll only take a few seconds to drive to the other side." Or "That map is WAY smaller than SA." Those are stupid comments that have no value. It would just be like someone saying "The map is bigger than Skyrim and every rockstar game combined because it just looks like it is" I would equally criticize either side for lacking intelligence. 

I see you newer meet people from internet. Is this your first time on forums or what? Jeezzz, give it a rest, it is same on all others forums. Not everbody thinks the same, if you want us to think the same then write to senator to push NWO.

but when people think bad they just spam the forums ,i agree that other forums are the same but some have less spam.

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

but when people think bad they just spam the forums ,i agree that other forums are the same but some have less spam.

I see you don't know what spam is.

antisatan7
  • antisatan7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:26 PM Edited by antisatan7, 11 September 2013 - 12:29 PM.

Jesus Christ this blah blah sh*t makes me f*cking sick sometimes.

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

R* are awesome...so stop complaining...

too many cry babies on here bitching bout da game imo.

LOL! a 4 days member wants attention....STFU!

u stfu

Jambigrunge
  • Jambigrunge

Something like that

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

so if your not a true GTA fan then you would complain about the map size ,but if you are a true GTA fan then you would trust rockstar and say the map is huge.

all the people who say it is small have not even played the game yet and for that reason you cant judge if the map is small as we have not seen enough to say its small but we can say its huge as we have seen enough to say its huge.

there will be more content in the game than we have seen in the trailers and it will only get bigger so i can say its a big map and you cant say its small until you play the game.

I don't think that's necessarily true, your skepticism of a map shouldn't decide your loyalty of anything. I for one feel that this game world is probably going to be one of the biggest and most detailed on the 360/PS3 but if somebody else feels different that doesn't mean that they aren't true fans of the GTA series or Rockstar in general. We all have opinions and we all have questions, so lets just wait until release day before we start saying who is "right and who is wrong".

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users