Photo

Quick questoin

9 replies to this topic
Chrisdakiller38
  • Chrisdakiller38

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

I know that there are military bases but i was wondering when you get 5 or six stars will the army come after you or jets?

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

There might be a new system.

sebasbmxer
  • sebasbmxer

good guy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

we dont know but there will be a chance that you get chased by the noose or army

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:22 AM

First of all, gta V only has 5 stars

And after seeing the gameplay trailer. where Trevor was being chased and he had 5 stars but it was only cops chasing him, I think the military will only come after you if you break in to a military base. Or maybe the will come after you if you are driving a tank or a fighter jet. (Because that would be too much for the police force to handle)

Ouncy
  • Ouncy

Stonenova

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

Questoin answered.

Ziggy Jinx
  • Ziggy Jinx

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

Not sure... Could be 1 or two or 3 or four or maybe 5... Don't think six

Jesse Pinkman
  • Jesse Pinkman

bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:24 AM

And after seeing the gameplay trailer. where Trevor was being chased and he had 5 stars but it was only cops chasing him, I think the military will only come after you if you break in to a military base. Or maybe the will come after you if you are driving a tank or a fighter jet. (Because that would be too much for the police force to handle)

There were 5 stars, but one more could appear after.

TheTechPoTaToCHIP
  • TheTechPoTaToCHIP

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

There were 5 stars, but one more could appear after.

Nope, as seen in the GTA Online gameplay trailer where the guy had a 3 star wanted level, 3 stars were white and 2 stars where grayed out. Meaning there is only 5 spaces on the wanted stars.

Chrisdakiller38
  • Chrisdakiller38

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:48 AM

Questoin answered.

No need to be a smart arse i was in a hurry and thanks everyone for the replies :)

BeardedxMic
  • BeardedxMic

The Bearded Bastich.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

I'd like to see you unable to get six stars outside of a mission. Make it so you can only experience that level of hostility from the AI in scripted events. This way, when you do get faced with a tank/jet/soldiers, it adds to the level of impending doom you feel during, and the feeling of success you feel after. Rather than "Oh yea, I ran from a tank on my mountain bike yesterday" that would eventually replace said fear/accomplishment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users