Games that are getting ruined

gaming getting ruined
36 replies to this topic
Basical25
  • Basical25

Trick

• Members

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

Battlefield. The series went to sh*t after 2142.

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Insert Things I Hate Here

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:14 PM Edited by DarkKingBernard, 23 September 2013 - 06:15 PM.

Battlefield. The series went to sh*t after 2142.

I thought it went to sh*t after Bad Company 1 by introducing health regen bullcrap in Bad Company 2. But I didn't really do much research tho.

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:41 PM

Well even if I wanted to, I probably won't be able to play Downpour. I'm a pc gamer and the game doesn't seem to be coming to pc at all. I think Konami or whoever is responsible for SH these days, pretty much gave up on the pc market. Homecoming was imo the worst console to pc port I've ever seen in my life. It really was unplayable; so many bugs and other problems. I tried to play it once and made it out of the hospital and into town, but pretty much stopped right there. The worst part is, they never even bothered to release any patches or whatever to fix all the problems.

Yeah Homecoming is garbage, but Downpour is okay. It's at least trying to be a Silent Hill game instead of shamelessly trying to cash in from throwing in random sh*t from the Silent Hill movie. I don't think Downpour is worth playing if you don't have the means, but you could always watch a walkthrough or Let's Play if you're interested.

Its by far the best of the American-produced Silent Hill games. I honestly think if they gave the series back to the same devs that worked on DP, we could end up with an excellent Survival Horror game. If they worked out DP's kinks like the monster designs or the rushed last third, it would be the best thing this franchise has seen since SH3/4

But that's not saying a lot since both Homecoming and Downpour are quite horrible and not scary at all.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:36 PM

Almost every franchise gets ruined eventually. I've even recently played Battlefield 2 (singleplayer only due to stupid CD-key bullcrap)

Yeah this. almost every franchise is gonna change eventually for the sake of appealing to new gamers. doesnt always have to be a bad thing though.. sometimes its changed to the better. but i dont expect a series to keep its root forever.

Pyroshox
  • Pyroshox

Damn thank you a bunch

• Zaibatsu
  • Kosovo
  • Best New Gang 2014 [RBE]
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 September 2013 - 10:13 AM

Pokemon, they are running out of colors fast.

Kyle_Voakes
  • Kyle_Voakes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

What games are being ruined? How about ID Software games? I want a new, awesome Commander Keen game, damnit!

Tracksuit Hitman
  • Tracksuit Hitman

I'm feeling Supersonic

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:13 PM

Assassins Creed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users