Photo

Pre-ordered mine w/ Deposit receipt, All ready for Midnight Launch

18 replies to this topic
HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'v just bin into Tesco to pre-order mine for the midnight release, Now i'm feeling more eager & excited to get my hands on it once & for alll!

for some reason though the fxcking woman at the checkout told me to take the display case, even though the previous woman i spoke to told me to just take the receipt (obviously)

so god knows, I'll just keep the display case in the car when i go to pick it up, then if they say why haven't you got a display case, i'll go back and fetch it out the car.

GAWD DAMN I'M EXCITED.

Anyone else here pre-ordered from Tesco?! :3 or going to a midnight release in the UK.

S1oGbdT.jpg

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

dude! Stop smoking, and cut your nails! 

• pubisboy likes this

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:05 AM

Bad habit :(

& funny you should say that, i'v just got home & done it now. first thing i did when i got in, thanks for the beauty tips :3 :blink:

Hvitdverg
  • Hvitdverg

ExTRAZZ

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

& funny you should say that, i'v just got home & done it now. first thing i did when i got in, thanks for the beauty tips :3 :blink:

No problem mate :D 
I'm just looking out for ya brother! 
On topic, I can't wait for this freaking game :p

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:08 AM

No problem mate :D 
I'm just looking out for ya brother! 
On topic, I can't wait for this freaking game :p

:D

Aye' good lad & ikr, week is dragging fgs :(

I wouldn't mind a cheeky 5 minute leak of gameplay so i can get a quick look at the world :p would ease my anxiety alot.

Benniwest
  • Benniwest

Tricky

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

I pre ordered with game and I'm going for the midnight launch ... Happydays or night in this case roll on Monday night, also Game are opening at 11:30pm so we can all get in there and be ready for the rush :) my wife is not happy..... Oh well, she knows where to get a divorce lawyer.....

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:13 AM

I pre ordered with game and I'm going for the midnight launch ... Happydays or night in this case roll on Monday night, also Game are opening at 11:30pm so we can all get in there and be ready for the rush :) my wife is not happy..... Oh well, she knows where to get a divorce lawyer.....

LOL :D

Yeah, tesco obviously stay's open because it's still afterall a 24-hour supermarket, so i think ill be turning up around 11:15, Christ theres a mcdonalds around the corner, so i might just chill in the carpark after until 11:45'ish

sound's about right ;p

Badmotorfinger92
  • Badmotorfinger92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

I payed of the pre order so I can just go in and pick it up, but there's only one place near Montreal doing a midnight launch. It's in Granby for you fellow Montrealers.

daniel-hayman
  • daniel-hayman

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

I've pre-ordered from Tesco also, but you were most definitely NOT meant to take the display case hahahah.

disampt
  • disampt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:33 AM

I can't go to the Midnight Release because I'm working, but hopefully I'll have the game waiting for me when I arrive.
Also, 17 its my last day (Holidays b*tch) so I will enjoy my GTA V.
Just got the call from Gamestop saying that they are getting ready and will take the money from my account very soon.

ElementL09
  • ElementL09

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

Got to pay off my pre-order as well.

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:51 AM

I'm thinking about doing midnight launch but i got a lot of temptation to order online and hope it arrives early. I don't like the idea of getting it at midnight and playing it till the sun comes up (it'd be hard to go to sleep after getting it)

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:54 AM

I just want the game like asap, so that's the only reason i'm going  at midnight launch, i'll be in & out as fast as i can, i'm not fond of the actual type of ''Party'' events, i just want that clock to hit 12:00 and i can rush home and play :3

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:55 AM

I agree, what time do you think you'll stop playing and go to sleep?

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:31 PM Edited by HvR, 11 September 2013 - 12:32 PM.

I agree, what time do you think you'll stop playing and go to sleep?

no joke after picking it up at midnight, i'll be playing til well into 10am - 12pm, prob sleep then & then wake up around 5-6, and blast on it for like 12+ hours, I'v got my sh*t alllll planned out, i'v got all the time in the world atm. :D

KIERONOO
  • KIERONOO

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

I put a deposit down in tesco last Friday to pick up at midnight. Can't wait!! But they never gave me a display case they just said keep the receipt and take it to the desk, no doubt there will be a big line though

HvR
  • HvR

I AM Jesus

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

I put a deposit down in tesco last Friday to pick up at midnight. Can't wait!! But they never gave me a display case they just said keep the receipt and take it to the desk, no doubt there will be a big line though

idk man the woman behind the counter was a f*cking retard, i was thinking to myself ''uhm, should i take it?.." and then she kept looking at me funny, so i just took it, rofl. - ah well, it'll do as a nice souvenir in my room until monday night :3

mutschu
  • mutschu

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  Nice

CoolDust
  • CoolDust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Im going to GAME unfortunately... I really wish publishers would stop giving them exclusive editions that im interested in! I have heard that the SE has been completely oversold so there wont be enough to go around pre-orders! Im going to be there extra early.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users