Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many unemployed people on here playing GTA V next week?

181 replies to this topic
line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:46 PM

Every now and then i sell a bit of cocaine to keep the money coming in.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:12 PM

Look at how many ppl here are unemployed. And how many are bragging about living off welfare? Take out the trolls and it's a tiny fraction. And yet ppl never shut up about welfare being abused. It's not even enough money to live off exclusively. People are f*ckin retarded...

My friend is currently on social security "disability" and receiving $800 / month, as well as an $8000 lump sum that is sitting in his brand new bank account. He has "anxiety", and is currently sitting in his moms house using the money to buy weed.

Also, you are basing your assumptions on a thread not even about welfare, from a sample size on "GTA Forums".

So...about people being "f*ckin retarded..."

schuy
  • schuy

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

sh*t, with my hours being recently cut, I might as well be unemployed. Frustrating as hell, but at least I'll have some free time next week until the weekend.

IAMSHUGO
  • IAMSHUGO

Gettin jiggy wit it.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

This guy.

K1NGCLIFTON14
  • K1NGCLIFTON14

Square Civilian

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:39 PM

This will be my face when tax payers are paying for me while im on GTA V

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

LMFAO. 

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:18 PM

Enjoy queuing in the job centre for your £50 odd a week.

£71 a week bruv.

What the f*ck? That's £284 a month. That's £100 more than I earn a month. What the f*ck am I doing working when I could be getting paid to sit on my arse sponging off of the government? No wonder so many people come here to sit on benefits & no wonder so many of our own don't bother looking for work.

This is a major problem as far as I'm concerned. When I was unemployed, I couldn't count the amount of jobs the job centre wanted me to apply for that would have left me worse off than being on JSA. As much as I wanted to get back into work, I also had bills to pay, and when your bills are easier to pay when unemployed, there is something seriously wrong. Then there is the fact that I was made to attend workshops on how to find a job that were completely useless to me, took up time that could have been spent looking for a job and cost the tax payer even more money.

The system is somewhat broken methinks.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:21 PM

Every now and then i sell a bit of cocaine to keep the money coming in.

i read it singing total eclipse of the heart

'OG' Loc
  • 'OG' Loc

Gangsta!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:22 PM

23, live with parents, got weed.

gonna be super stoned and unemployed while i play this game.

JordLfc1993
  • JordLfc1993

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:24 PM

LMFAO.

Although this is morally wrong, it never fails to make me laugh

ViceCity_Nostalgia
  • ViceCity_Nostalgia

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:45 PM

I truly pity the unemployed and I hope one they they can become proper citizens like us employed.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

I truly pity the unemployed and I hope one they they can become proper citizens like us employed.

Yeah. I hope they at least use enough government subsidies to buy a f*cking decent internet connection. 

I'm tired as sh*t of having an excellent connection only to have my game be laggy because some cheapass f*ck is stealing Starbuck's WiFi to play his PS3 online. f*ckers. Hope GTAV has a system to connect good connections with each other instead of the f*cktard randomness that RDR uses. 

BagelsWithCheese
  • BagelsWithCheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:58 PM

Yep...Unemployed at the moment waiting to join the military just waiting for another trip to MEPS...'til then its GTA all day woop!

BagelsWithCheese
  • BagelsWithCheese

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Yeah. I hope they at least use enough government subsidies to buy a f*cking decent internet connection. 

I'm tired as sh*t of having an excellent connection only to have my game be laggy because some cheapass f*ck is stealing Starbuck's WiFi to play his PS3 online. f*ckers. Hope GTAV has a system to connect good connections with each other instead of the f*cktard randomness that RDR uses. 

Lowe's Wifi here.

TreTheTruth
  • TreTheTruth

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Just got a call back from Amazon, last week, to get re-hired, for the Holiday season.

:)

'OG' Loc
  • 'OG' Loc

Gangsta!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:09 PM

Trust me, I do. f*cking the government is my second favorite thing, next to f*cking bitches and vidya games.

Black Ninja
  • Black Ninja

Ninja of PlayStation

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:29 PM

Yeah haven't had a job since I was 16 but I still live with my mom I just turned 18 so it's not like I'm 30 or something without a job Lmao at you 30 year olds without jobs

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

Here i am back out of work, this country is sh*te. Atleast iv got my new PS4 to play with.

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

Never worked a day in my life. Probably never will due to my disorder. I was on disability check but they cut me off. f*ckin Obama care sh*t is gettin' on my last nerves.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:35 PM

You motherf*cker.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:48 PM

You motherf*cker.

You take it easy when you speak to me boy.

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:49 PM

Haha I love firing people. It usually means more money for me lol. It is funny how you unemployed types act about this though. So happily lazy and sitting around without any proper budget? I don't know how you people live like that. I spend more on lunch most days than that weekly salary you people have mentioned.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

Haha I love firing people. It usually means more money for me lol. It is funny how you unemployed types act about this though. So happily lazy and sitting around without any proper budget? I don't know how you people live like that. I spend more on lunch most days than that weekly salary you people have mentioned.

Cool story bro.

• high91 likes this

functiongta
  • functiongta

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

The day has got to come in the UK that your benefits, f*ck welfare that's an american term, but your benefits should reflect what you have paid into the system. That would stop the attitude of falling out of school and thinking benefits is a life career. Pay nothing in, get nothing back. 

Sir Winthorpe Herrington
  • Sir Winthorpe Herrington

Rachet

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

Cool story bro.

It is pretty cool "bro". Cooler than you selling cocaine lol...well I do suppose it is pretty innate of your peoples culture to do so not having money in all lol.

WorldWideFM
  • WorldWideFM

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 January 2014 - 02:31 PM

I am unemployed, I am basically just waiting to start university in September so between now and then I have nothing to, so I wanna work. But I refuse to be a burden to the taxpayer. I have never worked, only ever been in education, I have already taken enough from the taxpayer and haven't paid enough in, so I refuse to take advantage of them and will not claim anything off the dole.

Also, thanks to David Cameron's government, we've had four successive quarters of growth and the economy is almost at it's pre-recession levels. The recovery is working my brother. 

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Welsh Boy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:04 PM

None they will be all watching Jeremy Kyle  :colgate:

True.

KeepCalm and CarryGun
  • KeepCalm and CarryGun

Falling Outside The Normal Moral Constraints

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 01:00 AM Edited by KeepCalm and CarryGun, 29 January 2014 - 01:02 AM.

This isn't a political forum, so I'll leave my opinions on that outside.

If you've been laid off, or are seeking training, claiming benefits is fine, you need to eat.

As lifestyle choice, it's not.

While 'Job Seeker' is an aspiration term, I don't believe it's an ideology followed by all ;)

Paid employment is just that, if you can happily live of £71 a week, with no chance of improvement, good luck to you.

Personally, I'm gonna need more cash...

• Osho and RiaJay21 like this

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 04:49 AM

This isn't a political forum, so I'll leave my opinions on that outside.

If you've been laid off, or are seeking training, claiming benefits is fine, you need to eat.

As lifestyle choice, it's not.
While 'Job Seeker' is an aspiration term, I don't believe it's an ideology followed by all ;)

Paid employment is just that, if you can happily live of £71 a week, with no chance of improvement, good luck to you.

Personally, I'm gonna need more cash...

This. Just this. I wish I could like this post more.

The time I've spent on Jobseekers' Allowance in the past were the absolute lowest points in my life. I felt like my life was completely pointless, I wad bored out of my mind, resentful of everything, and just stuck in this ... pit, I guess. I don't see how people can be happy, living like that, but whatever. They do. I've taught kids, 8-year-olds, who stated they didn't need to do well in school because they were just going to sign on when they turned 16.

Not sure why this was bumped, but keeping on topic, I finally for a job in early September, so never an option for me - but it feels pretty rewarding after being on your feet all day or week, coming home, and just chilling out, playing some GTA V. If I did that every day, there wouldn't be anything special about it. However I say it, it's going to sound weird, though.
  • Osho and KeepCalm and CarryGun like this

high91
  • high91

Eminem- Infinite-1996-313

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:39 AM

And you my dirty friend are a stuck up piece of sh*t :) enjoy wasting £50+ on your lunch.

Im happy with my sandwiches and crisps.

Money does not make you better than anyone and to even think it does...well you need your teeth rammed to the back of your throat.

• line of chop likes this

blakeney
  • blakeney

⚖☮▲

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:36 AM Edited by blakeney, 29 January 2014 - 10:36 AM.

I have a british friend that gave up work to go on benefits. Seems he was mislead by the medai about the lavish lifestyle the system would afford him. he was dreaming of 3D TV's and holidays every six months.

He was shocked when the pittance they gave him left him in a position where he had to choose between heating his home and filling his belly.

The simple fact is that life on benefits in Britain is a struggle. It is not an easy ride, regardless of what The Sun and ITV would have you believe.

But stay angry at the poor people though, because it's definitely them that have all your taxes.

I myself have the fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you percieve it) of being a trustfund baby,. I have had a privileged upbringing and have a positively bright future taking over the reigns of my fathers business.

Despite this my closest friends are all from poor backgrounds. I dont like rich people.

THIS is the only bit of sense and truth here, The "middle" (who are really working class that think they are middle) are have serious issue because they would actually justify their MP getting multiple bottles of £100+ champers using "MY TAXES!!111" while they point their finger at someone on benefits

The sh*t people read in the papers etc is the truth but BADLY bent. Those on benefits that do run round in the latest trainers with a 3d tv etc, straight don't pay their bills with the money given to them to do that, they also buy things off smack heads... the un-trained eye see's a pair of £120 Nike Air Max... the reality is that they are stolen or snide..... that 50" 3d tv... A:it is made by Goodmans.... B:It cost £50 of the dude that works at the local tip and repairs the MANY tv's dumped daily that just need some cooling gel on as few components... (can I add the tv was dumped by the jack ass "middle" dude that crys about where his money goes... yet appears to dump a tv that can be fixed for £5.....) Trust me I live in a poor area and this sh*t is real.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users