Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many unemployed people on here playing GTA V next week?

181 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:09 AM

I guess I'm unemployed in a way. So I'll be taking a solid five days to just play it constantly.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:10 AM

^^ this guy, this is exactly what i'm talking about.

I have just been laid off, i have paid into the sh*tty system so i am right to take back.

justify it as much as you want, you're still a piece of sh*t

By the sounds of it dude you are also on JSA aswell, i bet you are some fat f*cking gimp who relies on his mother to wash the sh*t stains out of his underwear. 

by the sounds of it? what have i done to give that impression.haven't been unemployed for 3 and a half years now. i actually earn my money. don't get hand outs like y

If you was to fall out of work you would be back on JSA unless you got another job quickly, so dont act like you are better than JSA you snobby c*nt.

your missing my point, i've already said i was on jsa years ago, what i'm saying is, i find it disgusting the way people like you boast about being on it. yes i would go on it, but i'd try my dammed hardest to get off it,  i wouldn't come on gaming forums boasting about the pennies i receive of other people and being lazy.

Yes i am boasting about it so what? i have paid plenty of taxes in the system so i have the right to say what i want. GTA V is out next week so il take a week off and il go back to work as i am self employed. Is that ok? am i allowed a week off work to play GTA?

you've changed your tune.

earlier you was boasting and happy on jsa, now your self employed looking for the sympathy vote?

No sympathy just the £71 a week and GTA V and im good. The real problem here is that you are mad i will be sitting in doors playing GTA V while you work all day and pay my wages.

benefit fraud?

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:11 AM

^^ this guy, this is exactly what i'm talking about.

I have just been laid off, i have paid into the sh*tty system so i am right to take back.

justify it as much as you want, you're still a piece of sh*t

By the sounds of it dude you are also on JSA aswell, i bet you are some fat f*cking gimp who relies on his mother to wash the sh*t stains out of his underwear. 

by the sounds of it? what have i done to give that impression.haven't been unemployed for 3 and a half years now. i actually earn my money. don't get hand outs like y

If you was to fall out of work you would be back on JSA unless you got another job quickly, so dont act like you are better than JSA you snobby c*nt.

your missing my point, i've already said i was on jsa years ago, what i'm saying is, i find it disgusting the way people like you boast about being on it. yes i would go on it, but i'd try my dammed hardest to get off it,  i wouldn't come on gaming forums boasting about the pennies i receive of other people and being lazy.

Yes i am boasting about it so what? i have paid plenty of taxes in the system so i have the right to say what i want. GTA V is out next week so il take a week off and il go back to work as i am self employed. Is that ok? am i allowed a week off work to play GTA?

you've changed your tune.

earlier you was boasting and happy on jsa, now your self employed looking for the sympathy vote?

No sympathy just the £71 a week and GTA V and im good. The real problem here is that you are mad i will be sitting in doors playing GTA V while you work all day and pay my wages.

quite the opposite actually, as i said earlier in this thread i work from home, so i dictate the hours i work,, so i'll be playing it all day just like you. 

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

Some retards in this thread keep looking forget about gta, apply for 40 jobs plus a week......i did now im working

RolfStarGames
  • RolfStarGames

Hustler

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by RolfStarGames, 11 September 2013 - 11:16 AM.

OP in the years to come:

homeless-vs-hipster--large-msg-132500711

• KillaDanny likes this

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

^ ^ i'm glad there are people here with some sense.

Ifinx
  • Ifinx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:14 AM

I was unemployed, but I start my new job today is about 45 mins.  So I won't get to play as much GTA V as I would have liked come next week.

Kaster
  • Kaster

Chant Hare Krishna and be Happy!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:19 AM

Man, dont hear those haters, they are just frustrated and envious because they have to work all day as slaves and are not happy because they dont want what they do, enjoy your time playing gta.
  • line of chop, crisissasix, Filthy1977 and 1 other like this

Kuunkulta
  • Kuunkulta

Rocka Rolla

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:25 AM

Already unemployed but my security guard course starts on 16th... It will be really tough to concentrate with GTA waiting

line of chop
  • line of chop

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Niggaz keep hatin

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:28 AM

I was unemployed, but I start my new job today is about 45 mins.  So I won't get to play as much GTA V as I would have liked come next week.

Already unemployed but my security guard course starts on 16th... It will be really tough to concentrate with GTA waiting

Good luck to both of you, I hope it all works out well and that you still manage to find time for GTA.

Selwood24
  • Selwood24

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:31 AM

I've been unemployed for too long now, so yes I'll be playing GTA V while living the life of a bum.

I'm actually decorating for someone next week, can't believe it's the same week GTA V is out, just my luck ha.

MRinBlack
  • MRinBlack

Couldnt give a f*ck

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

people are actually proud to be like this??

Its called Modern Britain and why most of the north of England are living in overcrowded houses coz they have about 12 kids per family and then go on Jeremy Kyle and then burn half there family to death 

who the f*ck are you like i live in the north of england and its nothing like that im at work right now and probably work harder everyday then you have in your life dont ever judge someone or people you dont know you f*cking scum bag 

jestajest
  • jestajest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

Hobbies/Interests: Playing GTAV

Sex: Yes Please

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:42 AM

people are actually proud to be like this??

Its called Modern Britain and why most of the north of England are living in overcrowded houses coz they have about 12 kids per family and then go on Jeremy Kyle and then burn half there family to death 

who the f*ck are you like i live in the north of england and its nothing like that im at work right now and probably work harder everyday then you have in your life dont ever judge someone or people you dont know you f*cking scum bag 

Working hard there on the GTA forums eh?

Bazzad
  • Bazzad

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:43 AM

I have a british friend that gave up work to go on benefits. Seems he was mislead by the medai about the lavish lifestyle the system would afford him. he was dreaming of 3D TV's and holidays every six months.

He was shocked when the pittance they gave him left him in a position where he had to choose between heating his home and filling his belly.

The simple fact is that life on benefits in Britain is a struggle. It is not an easy ride, regardless of what The Sun and ITV would have you believe.

But stay angry at the poor people though, because it's definitely them that have all your taxes.

I myself have the fortune (or misfortune, depending on how you percieve it) of being a trustfund baby,. I have had a privileged upbringing and have a positively bright future taking over the reigns of my fathers business.

Despite this my closest friends are all from poor backgrounds. I dont like rich people.

• blakeney and K1NGCLIFTON14 like this

TiddleyWinker
  • TiddleyWinker

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

I'm unemployed right now.

Seriously considering selling weed or something just to get a little bit of money to go into business myself or get a plane ticket out of here. Can't find work, really don't want to go on job seekers due to the stigma (more so because I haven't paid into it much at all, though I suppose my parents and relatives have) and last time I did try and get JSA I was turned down after 8 weeks off going, didn't receive a penny, so don't feel like doing the entire process over again.

Did have an interview today though, so here's hoping. Gotta keep positive.

mickypatron
  • mickypatron

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

Does being a dealer count?

crisissasix
  • crisissasix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

A job is a privilege, not a right.

Falat
  • Falat

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:53 AM

it's not about looking down noses on people who are unemployed and are actually out there every day trying to find a job, it's about those people who are actually proud to be on jsa skanking off other people.

peoples attitudes like "im on jsa, 10 kids and couldn't give a f*ck, let someone else pay for it disgust me"

I agree

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:51 PM

Love how people judge others just because of unemployment status. 

Most people who work in this country just sit there logged onto the old social networking anyway (everybody I've ever worked with backs this statement up) so they are just as half arsed at times too and being paid for it

If anybody is to blame, it's the government handing out all these benefits, so direct all negativity to those posh bastards, and stop looking down at/whining at people who want to work but are currently in the unemployed stage.

People who don't want to work and claiming are not being found out and punished by said government either, so obviously they don't care (I know somebody who is like this and the job centre wouldn't do jack when I told them) 

TL; DR - who cares because the debate could go on for years :facedesk:

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by jimmycakes, 11 September 2013 - 12:59 PM.

Enjoy queuing in the job centre for your £50 odd a week.

£71 a week bruv.

Wow, be buying a Ferrari in no time.

Have fun getting obsessed over material objects to make you feel like you've "earned" something. That's actually a mental condition.

As for people who are still in the primitive mindset of the respectability of work, what will you do when automation increases productivity but creates more unemployment even further than it's doing today? How does that fit into your little utopian dream of the virtue of work?

Here's some literature to educate yourself with:

End Of Work - by Jeremy Rifkin

Is There Intelligent Life On Earth? by Jack Catran

Robots Will Steal Your Job - by Federico Pistono

• SHARKEM likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:56 PM

I hate how the media try to portray people on benefits as lazy leeches. As if it isn't hard enough for them to get by, without being looked down on. I was once on JSA for over a year when I was 22, and as any single guy who has also had the misfortune to be in the same boat will tell you, it's not quite the rosy life The Sun will have you believe.

Tr3v0r
  • Tr3v0r

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:57 PM

I'm unemployed. But I'm from Denmark. It's like; I'm kinda getting paid for playing GTA. Because I have no job but still get money from the public services. So it's like: I'm a professional GTA:V player.

• leeoggy likes this

Nikobomber
  • Nikobomber

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:58 PM

I'm looking for a job right now. And I'm starting tech school within the next 2 months.

Taco_Gta
  • Taco_Gta

Friendly player

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

I used to be on JSA untill the little man behind the counter was nasty to me

dr00gy
  • dr00gy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:59 PM

£71 a week bruv.

What the f*ck? That's £284 a month. That's £100 more than I earn a month. What the f*ck am I doing working when I could be getting paid to sit on my arse sponging off of the government? No wonder so many people come here to sit on benefits & no wonder so many of our own don't bother looking for work.

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

£71 a week bruv.

£55 last time I got paid last week.

gmcb007
  • gmcb007

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

I support the need of JSA as it is essential for some but it does need to go through some big changes.

Unfortunately to some people it is a way of life and believe me, they do brag about it. I work in a supermarket and every weekday about noon the place is full of 17yr old mothers pushing their kids around in designer prams complaing about the dole not paying them until a certain date etc. One even said to me "working is for mugs" while I was serving her. Was really tempted to tell her to f*ck off.

Duckhead
  • Duckhead

Rockstar London

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:11 PM

GET A f*ckING JOB YOU FAT LAZY c*ntS. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users