Quantcast

» «
Photo

How many unemployed people on here playing GTA V next week?

181 replies to this topic
Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

it's not about looking down noses on people who are unemployed and are actually out there every day trying to find a job, it's about those people who are actually proud to be on jsa skanking off other people.

peoples attitudes like "im on jsa, 10 kids and couldn't give a f*ck, let someone else pay for it disgust me"

How about , Im a military veteran who fought for your well being , and im on JSA?.. Does that work?

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

it's not about looking down noses on people who are unemployed and are actually out there every day trying to find a job, it's about those people who are actually proud to be on jsa skanking off other people.

peoples attitudes like "im on jsa, 10 kids and couldn't give a f*ck, let someone else pay for it disgust me"

How about , Im a military veteran who fought for your well being , and im on JSA?.. Does that work?

work it out d-bag.

do you fit the sentence or not.

najstronics
  • najstronics

Flibbertigibbet

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:26 AM

unemployers rule the world

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Im personally not a military vet. Just thought id ask.

Im actually an unemployed RN  that gladly receives  unemployment every week. Havent legitimately looked for a job in over 3 months. But i sure as hell will play the sh*t out of the GTA come next week. 

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:28 AM

Enjoy queuing in the job centre for your £50 odd a week.

£71 a week bruv.
I wouldn't get out of bed for that "bruv"

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:29 AM

work it out d-bag.

The trouble is that if you're on JSA, regardless of whether you're looking for work or not, you are automatically lumped in with the Jeremy Kyle crowd by the VAST majority of people.

• K20 likes this

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:30 AM

politicians are all corrupt f*cks. all about the $$$$$ nothing else. sh*t on the little people like dirt.

hope you find something soon, keep applying, get agencies to look as well.

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

work it out d-bag.

The trouble is that if you're on JSA, regardless of whether you're looking for work or not, you are automatically lumped in with the Jeremy Kyle crowd by the VAST majority of people.

i agree with you there, the vast majority of the nation do automatically assume. 

however i'm trying to get the point across the can't be f*cked attitude is disgusting, however i would never look down on anyone on jsa who was trying their hardest. 

about 4 years ago i was on jsa for 6 months and signed up to every agency i could, spent nearly every day in town looking and eventually it paid off. yes people looked down on me, but i was part of 1% that wasn't proud of being on jsa and wanted to make a difference.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:36 AM

Enjoy queuing in the job centre for your £50 odd a week.

£71 a week bruv.
I wouldn't get out of bed for that "bruv"

Im not getting out of bed, it will be paid directly into my bank account  bruv.

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:37 AM

^^ this guy, this is exactly what i'm talking about.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

work it out d-bag.

i agree with you there, the vast majority of the nation do automatically assume. 

however i'm trying to get the point across the can't be f*cked attitude is disgusting, however i would never look down on anyone on jsa who was trying their hardest. 

about 4 years ago i was on jsa for 6 months and signed up to every agency i could, spent nearly every day in town looking and eventually it paid off. yes people looked down on me, but i was part of 1% that wasn't proud of being on jsa and wanted to make a difference.

one of my friends who couldnt find a job was on JSA for nearly a year. now he's been working for 3 years [2 different companies]... and earning. £80k + before tax.... i kid you not.

yeh people stigmatise those on JSA, but its an allowance until one is back on their feet.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

This will be my face when tax payers are paying for me while im on GTA V

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

I enjoyed this.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:39 AM

I have just been laid off, i have paid into the sh*tty system so i am right to take back.

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

work it out d-bag.

I couldn't agree more, people who abuse the system with no intention of finding work and instead decide to have more children to increase their wage to pay for their 90" 3D TV are scum but these people are very easy to spot. From my experience though, they are the minority, though I guess that depends on where you live.

The worst thing for me during my unemployment was having to justify myself to some prick behind a desk who made me feel like a criminal for not finding a job. Having to fill in a booklet like a child with homework was not only insulting, but took away time which I could have been using to actually find a job.

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

I have just been laid off, i have paid into the sh*tty system so i am right to take back.

justify it as much as you want, you're still a piece of sh*t

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

work it out d-bag.

I couldn't agree more, people who abuse the system with no intention of finding work and instead decide to have more children to increase their wage to pay for their 90" 3D TV are scum but these people are very easy to spot. From my experience though, they are the minority, though I guess that depends on where you live.

The worst thing for me during my unemployment was having to justify myself to some prick behind a desk who made me feel like a criminal for not finding a job. Having to fill in a booklet like a child with homework was not only insulting, but took away time which I could have been using to actually find a job.

amen to that....nothing worse

Fauker
  • Fauker

26 Industries

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:45 AM

I was laid off two weeks ago. Its amazing how difficult it is to find a job when your profession is considered a skilled trade.

neato9611
  • neato9611

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

I have to do some stupid patient restraint/pressure point control class for my hospital security job (that I have already done for a year and a half already) on the Monday leading up to midnight release. Then, I have to come home and ignore my new GTA because on the 17th I have a huge test in my anatomy and physiology course for nursing school.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

By the sounds of it dude you are also on JSA aswell, i bet you are some fat f*cking gimp who relies on his mother to wash the sh*t stains out of his underwear. 

BaMxIrelandx
  • BaMxIrelandx

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm unemployed. Dealing with some person problems right now. 

Not proud of it.

Its good to have a job because we obviously need to pay for things in life but having a job is not the be all and end all of being alive. Deal with those problems then jump back on the money train. No worries, I dont understand some people are proud of working away their whole life without being able to enjoy it. A Job is good but not when it controls every aspect of your time. This is why I am self employed. So I can control mostly what I do on a daily basis.

Good luck mate.

Indeed well said

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

Calling someone a piece of sh*t for exercising their right to claim JSA? Thanks for proving my point.

• line of chop likes this

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:50 AM

By the sounds of it dude you are also on JSA aswell, i bet you are some fat f*cking gimp who relies on his mother to wash the sh*t stains out of his underwear. 

by the sounds of it? what have i done to give that impression.haven't been unemployed for 3 and a half years now. i actually earn my money. don't get hand outs like yourself

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

by the sounds of it? what have i done to give that impression.haven't been unemployed for 3 and a half years now. i actually earn my money. don't get hand outs like y

If you was to fall out of work you would be back on JSA unless you got another job quickly, so dont act like you are better than JSA you snobby c*nt.

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:57 AM

by the sounds of it? what have i done to give that impression.haven't been unemployed for 3 and a half years now. i actually earn my money. don't get hand outs like y

If you was to fall out of work you would be back on JSA unless you got another job quickly, so dont act like you are better than JSA you snobby c*nt.

your missing my point, i've already said i was on jsa years ago, what i'm saying is, i find it disgusting the way people like you boast about being on it. yes i would go on it, but i'd try my dammed hardest to get off it,  i wouldn't come on gaming forums boasting about the pennies i receive of other people and being lazy.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

your missing my point, i've already said i was on jsa years ago, what i'm saying is, i find it disgusting the way people like you boast about being on it. yes i would go on it, but i'd try my dammed hardest to get off it,  i wouldn't come on gaming forums boasting about the pennies i receive of other people and being lazy.

Yes i am boasting about it so what? i have paid plenty of taxes in the system so i have the right to say what i want. GTA V is out next week so il take a week off and il go back to work as i am self employed. Is that ok? am i allowed a week off work to play GTA?

SwiiftYz
  • SwiiftYz

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Unable to walk for 3 months due to an operation.. perfect timing!

• Kaster likes this

crisissasix
  • crisissasix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:03 AM

Unemployers FTW!!!

adam_thedon
  • adam_thedon

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:04 AM

Yes i am boasting about it so what? i have paid plenty of taxes in the system so i have the right to say what i want. GTA V is out next week so il take a week off and il go back to work as i am self employed. Is that ok? am i allowed a week off work to play GTA?

you've changed your tune.

earlier you was boasting and happy on jsa, now your self employed looking for the sympathy vote?

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:06 AM

Unemployers FTW!!!

lol

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:07 AM

you've changed your tune.

earlier you was boasting and happy on jsa, now your self employed looking for the sympathy vote?

No sympathy just the £71 a week and GTA V and im good. The real problem here is that you are mad i will be sitting in doors playing GTA V while you work all day and pay my wages.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users