Photo

If Franklin don't got his Car Seat on that Gangsta Lean

53 replies to this topic
thejoshualee
  • thejoshualee

because I care

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

So, I notice that you are pretty gangster. I'm pretty gangster myself. 

Perchance a picnic is in order? Some manner of gangster picnic? 

It's settled then! I shall bring the Country Time and the ambrosia salad. You bring an assortment of radishes and your finest gangster cold-cut platter.

Oh what a time we shall have. 

• GTAction99 and z06z33 like this

MT90
  • MT90

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

You better check yo self befo' I wreck yo self yeah dawg sheiiiiiiit, best thread all time fo sho' negguzzzz

truespur
  • truespur

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:34 AM

best op EVER.

datboishad
  • datboishad

realisitic boob physics!!!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

real nigga sh*t

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:41 AM

why are y'all feeding this troll?  this lame has watched one too many gang related documentaries and is now putting up a front in a gta forum like he's about that life.............stop it. 

he's trying too hard to be funny or low key offensive.  this is probably his second or third sign-in name on this forum alone.  this is the second thread i've seen of this kid shading franklin because he feels the character isn't "G" enough.  less then a week until release, i guarantee this fool makes three more threads similar to this one.  

:^: makin himself look a maldito idiota :lol:

tawlfello
  • tawlfello

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:56 AM

Franklin better be a real street nigga! He better be leanin back in that whip!

Big_L91
  • Big_L91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:57 AM Edited by Big_L91, 11 September 2013 - 11:57 AM.

he acctually has a point tho, it would be good if franklin did drive a little more leaned back than the other two. just adds to the characters more.

micheal would probably drive quite normal and trevor leaning forward looking twitchy.

Morto Matrix
  • Morto Matrix

Sharpshooter

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

u got to get dat mad street cred wid yo 1 arm on dat steering wheel

dayum son look at dat sh*t sit down

johntheguy
  • johntheguy

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:01 PM

I think Franklin is one of those "down low" gangsters. You know, the ones that meet in an abandoned garage every Wednesday and furiously pound each other in the ass.
  • AtomicPunk likes this

GTAction99
  • GTAction99

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:02 PM

I think Franklin is one of those "down low" gangsters. You know, the ones that meet in an abandoned garage every Wednesday and furiously pound each other in the ass.

Dafuq?

antisatan7
  • antisatan7

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Cool what, Slingin' dope and throwing up gang signs?

-Franklin

z06z33
  • z06z33

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:23 PM

OP don't got a basic high school education.  :cry:

dont need high school education I already got my doctorates degree on the streets majoring in trigganomics.

You go to school in the morning to get enlightened, i creep the streets at night flatout just to light sh*t up. In the streets, those book smarts will get you nowhere.. At school, these street smarts game up that nerd bitch you study with and tap that pussy.

Might want to take a step back, nudge your glasses back on and reevaluate your situation before you step into one of my threads whoofin that sh*t.

Dude college has been quite worth the $120k I'm about to be making also I have a C5 z06 and I''ve had it to 180 on a runway trust me even on a runway you need both hands on the wheel. Put you seat up and use both hands before you kill yourself.

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

OP comfirmed for full retard

You obviously don't understand the gangsta life.
Thats because I'm not a scumbag degenerate.

Sorry, "gangster"

OP is probably twelve.

Yes, you think you're not a scumbag but I bet you're no different from a scumbag as you sit there on your computer insulting people and children thinking high of yourself. Petty and pathetic, right down to the core of every living human. The world turns sour and you'll focus on a rebuttal. Please, understand the world around yourself before you try to defile someone else's. 

• _KC likes this

TaviColen123
  • TaviColen123

Trollhater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

where that sh*t is leaned all the way back almost flat up against the back seat, where you just barely peekin over the dash while you drivin, if he dont drive like that then it might ruin the game for me idk.

And if Franklin not driving with 1 hand, then thats whack too. It won't look right if dude is sitting all straight up with both hands on the wheel like he driving like a grandma. Dude would lose mad street cred driving in the hood like that.

The seat got to be on that gangsta lean, and he got to be driving with 1 hand, cuz I dont like that 2-hand driving sittin upright sh*t it dont look right. This not NASCAR. He need to have his hand at the top of the wheel then be leaned all the way back keepin his arm straight. Then the other hand better go on his chin like he lookin out the window cuz thats the image I see of Franklin when he hollerin out the window at bitches and runnin game, R* better get dude right.

Cuz its nothing to me to drive like that. I do 120 on the freeway driving with 1 hand like nothin already. Lucky my whip tops out right there at 120 too cuz if it didnt have the governer locking my sh*t down and I got the boost chip installed. Id be doing 150 with 1 hand like nothing.

Im not scared of going that fast and I never afraid of losing control like that cuz I got gorilla grip and beside if my wrist can handle the kick of a desert eagle with 1 hand then its nothing to control a steering wheel at 200 with 1 hand. I just dont have a car that will go that fast in real life. Thas why I need to be able to do that sh*t with Franklin

Like i said it, you only make retarded theads and posts just so you can get a reaction out of the people, you are pathethic .

Galaxyass
  • Galaxyass

West Coast Rock Steady

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Like this?

6ihc.png

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Sticky, please.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:50 PM

Who else read this in will smiths voice when his tries talking like a gangster in gta v.

Anways op is a badman and this was a good laugh :)

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Looooooooooool haha wtf pre order cancelled
  • _KC likes this

dorcy
  • dorcy

"Alright, let's get straight to the biscuits."

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

psshhhh.. 10 and 2 bitch.

Ola441
  • Ola441

Hustler

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:01 PM

OP don't got a basic high school education.  :cry:

dont need high school education I already got my doctorates degree on the streets majoring in trigganomics.

You go to school in the morning to get enlightened, i creep the streets at night flatout just to light sh*t up. In the streets, those book smarts will get you nowhere.. At school, these street smarts game up that nerd bitch you study with and tap that pussy.

Might want to take a step back, nudge your glasses back on and reevaluate your situation before you step into one of my threads whoofin that sh*t.
Buuuuuuurned haha

Ouch.. Good I'm not the only seeing this.

Apply water to the burned area...

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by AtomicPunk, 11 September 2013 - 01:16 PM.

where that sh*t is leaned all the way back almost flat up against the back seat, where you just barely peekin over the dash while you drivin, if he dont drive like that then it might ruin the game for me idk.

And if Franklin not driving with 1 hand, then thats whack too. It won't look right if dude is sitting all straight up with both hands on the wheel like he driving like a grandma. Dude would lose mad street cred driving in the hood like that.

The seat got to be on that gangsta lean, and he got to be driving with 1 hand, cuz I dont like that 2-hand driving sittin upright sh*t it dont look right. This not NASCAR. He need to have his hand at the top of the wheel then be leaned all the way back keepin his arm straight. Then the other hand better go on his chin like he lookin out the window cuz thats the image I see of Franklin when he hollerin out the window at bitches and runnin game, R* better get dude right.

Cuz its nothing to me to drive like that. I do 120 on the freeway driving with 1 hand like nothin already. Lucky my whip tops out right there at 120 too cuz if it didnt have the governer locking my sh*t down and I got the boost chip installed. Id be doing 150 with 1 hand like nothing.

Im not scared of going that fast and I never afraid of losing control like that cuz I got gorilla grip and beside if my wrist can handle the kick of a desert eagle with 1 hand then its nothing to control a steering wheel at 200 with 1 hand. I just dont have a car that will go that fast in real life. Thas why I need to be able to do that sh*t with Franklin

If you keep on you're gonna make me like you, so stop it.

edit:

Yep! Tavicolen doesn't like you so I definitely like you now.

steveo91
  • steveo91

San Andreas Pilots

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:20 PM

Well... If that's what the kids are doing these days. Gotta watch out for those speed bumps though, you don't know WHERE the wheel is going to go.

mdh1982
  • mdh1982

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:05 PM

Sitting-in-a-car-like-a-boss.gif

AllyouneedisV
  • AllyouneedisV

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:25 PM

this very modern boy just i am liking the style how driving gangster style i do not do this in the life of me just i am good boy just that i enjoying this in the game grand theft auto all the games just i think is very hard driving and shooting just one person you know just i can not do this just i try one just i do not like for just that i can not focus in the driving ground in the shooting not killing just that i am good boy in the life

R.I.P. English

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users