Photo

If Franklin don't got his Car Seat on that Gangsta Lean

53 replies to this topic
ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:24 AM

where that sh*t is leaned all the way back almost flat up against the back seat, where you just barely peekin over the dash while you drivin, if he dont drive like that then it might ruin the game for me idk.

And if Franklin not driving with 1 hand, then thats whack too. It won't look right if dude is sitting all straight up with both hands on the wheel like he driving like a grandma. Dude would lose mad street cred driving in the hood like that.

The seat got to be on that gangsta lean, and he got to be driving with 1 hand, cuz I dont like that 2-hand driving sittin upright sh*t it dont look right. This not NASCAR. He need to have his hand at the top of the wheel then be leaned all the way back keepin his arm straight. Then the other hand better go on his chin like he lookin out the window cuz thats the image I see of Franklin when he hollerin out the window at bitches and runnin game, R* better get dude right.

Cuz its nothing to me to drive like that. I do 120 on the freeway driving with 1 hand like nothin already. Lucky my whip tops out right there at 120 too cuz if it didnt have the governer locking my sh*t down and I got the boost chip installed. Id be doing 150 with 1 hand like nothing.

Im not scared of going that fast and I never afraid of losing control like that cuz I got gorilla grip and beside if my wrist can handle the kick of a desert eagle with 1 hand then its nothing to control a steering wheel at 200 with 1 hand. I just dont have a car that will go that fast in real life. Thas why I need to be able to do that sh*t with Franklin

• TEoS, Hypertenzion, _KC and 4 others like this

meowstache
  • meowstache

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:26 AM

lol Ive just woke up and this post already made my day. Thanks OP
  • bencee03458 and Grantykinss like this

Punk Noodles
  • Punk Noodles

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:31 AM

Best post I've read on here.

zwireqq
  • zwireqq

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

Thats Right... Gangsta or Wanksta you decide *R

• LawrenceEU likes this

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

dat gorilla grip :lol:

Grantykinss
  • Grantykinss

Sup?

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:35 AM

lol Ive just woke up and this post already made my day. Thanks OP

This

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:41 AM

hlot.jpg

• _KC and DCxMoneyxMurdaz like this

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

And Trevor needs to hang other arm out of the side window, while he's picking nose with other.

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:43 AM

And Trevor needs to hang other arm out of the side window, while he's picking nose with other.

Graven, this is the first time I've seen you out of the Visual GFX area  :blink:

Bonfy
  • Bonfy

Friendly Neighborhood Super-Mario

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

OP for President!!!

soulslayer14
  • soulslayer14

topkek

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

OP comfirmed for full retard
  • conker901 likes this

S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT
  • S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

You obviously don't understand the gangsta life.

TheKryptonite
  • TheKryptonite

The World is Yours

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:50 AM

still-dre-day-o.gif

tumblr_ml0m1bvUyf1qifwpjo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqi5jjTuv31qfsl9so1_400.gif

soulslayer14
  • soulslayer14

topkek

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:51 AM

You obviously don't understand the gangsta life.
Thats because I'm not a scumbag degenerate.

Sorry, "gangster"

OP is probably twelve.

line of chop
  • line of chop

Playa

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:53 AM Edited by line of chop, 11 September 2013 - 08:53 AM.

OP about dat gangsta life,  CONFIRMED!

• Hypertenzion likes this

Lance.Vance.Dance.
  • Lance.Vance.Dance.

Member since 2007 (other account)

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:58 AM

True my nigga dat nigga franklin gotta get his gangsta seat lean on ya feel me you can't cruise around da hood with 2 hands on da f*cking wheel niggas would 9mm up yo bootyhole ya feel me

voltaire
  • voltaire

Altruist

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:59 AM

OP don't got a basic high school education.  :cry:

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:08 AM

this very modern boy just i am liking the style how driving gangster style i do not do this in the life of me just i am good boy just that i enjoying this in the game grand theft auto all the games just i think is very hard driving and shooting just one person you know just i can not do this just i try one just i do not like for just that i can not focus in the driving ground in the shooting not killing just that i am good boy in the life

GuantanamoObama
  • GuantanamoObama

That is to say, Cunnilingus

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

where that sh*t is leaned all the way back almost flat up against the back seat, where you just barely peekin over the dash while you drivin, if he dont drive like that then it might ruin the game for me idk.

And if Franklin not driving with 1 hand, then thats whack too. It won't look right if dude is sitting all straight up with both hands on the wheel like he driving like a grandma. Dude would lose mad street cred driving in the hood like that.

The seat got to be on that gangsta lean, and he got to be driving with 1 hand, cuz I dont like that 2-hand driving sittin upright sh*t it dont look right. This not NASCAR. He need to have his hand at the top of the wheel then be leaned all the way back keepin his arm straight. Then the other hand better go on his chin like he lookin out the window cuz thats the image I see of Franklin when he hollerin out the window at bitches and runnin game, R* better get dude right.

Cuz its nothing to me to drive like that. I do 120 on the freeway driving with 1 hand like nothin already. Lucky my whip tops out right there at 120 too cuz if it didnt have the governer locking my sh*t down and I got the boost chip installed. Id be doing 150 with 1 hand like nothing.

Im not scared of going that fast and I never afraid of losing control like that cuz I got gorilla grip and beside if my wrist can handle the kick of a desert eagle with 1 hand then its nothing to control a steering wheel at 200 with 1 hand. I just dont have a car that will go that fast in real life. Thas why I need to be able to do that sh*t with Franklin

Reading this in Ebonics was utter hilarity. Much obliged, OP.

krogzor
  • krogzor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

Post of the week!

RockstarGROUPIE
  • RockstarGROUPIE

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:12 AM

Idiots like you kill meanlessly. Gheotto illiusions

chitoryu12
  • chitoryu12

Resident Actor, Dancer, and Singer

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:14 AM

Though it doesn't mesh with his "my parents won't let me play the game because it has gangbangers" topic from a while back.

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

dont need high school education I already got my doctorates degree on the streets majoring in trigganomics.

You go to school in the morning to get enlightened, i creep the streets at night flatout just to light sh*t up. In the streets, those book smarts will get you nowhere.. At school, these street smarts game up that nerd bitch you study with and tap that pussy.

Might want to take a step back, nudge your glasses back on and reevaluate your situation before you step into one of my threads whoofin that sh*t.

• _KC and razorlefthook88 like this

LXVII
  • LXVII

Liberty City Casual

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hahahaha

razorlefthook88
  • razorlefthook88

Team Player

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

Post of the year so far  :^:

razorlefthook88
  • razorlefthook88

Team Player

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

dont need high school education I already got my doctorates degree on the streets majoring in trigganomics.

You go to school in the morning to get enlightened, i creep the streets at night flatout just to light sh*t up. In the streets, those book smarts will get you nowhere.. At school, these street smarts game up that nerd bitch you study with and tap that pussy.

Might want to take a step back, nudge your glasses back on and reevaluate your situation before you step into one of my threads whoofin that sh*t.

Buuuuuuurned haha

NatTwenny
  • NatTwenny

Dude guy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:47 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=PZ-XFsLmesU

Like that?

AlmightyD
  • AlmightyD

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:51 AM

OP is Trap GOD 

mrrightt
  • mrrightt

Brown Republican

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

shut up fool... 

03silverbullet
  • 03silverbullet

multiplaya4life

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:12 AM

why are y'all feeding this troll?  this lame has watched one too many gang related documentaries and is now putting up a front in a gta forum like he's about that life.............stop it. 

he's trying too hard to be funny or low key offensive.  this is probably his second or third sign-in name on this forum alone.  this is the second thread i've seen of this kid shading franklin because he feels the character isn't "G" enough.  less then a week until release, i guarantee this fool makes three more threads similar to this one.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users