Quantcast

» «
Photo

Mobile homes: cheap portable safe house?

7 replies to this topic
YouLittleRipper
  • YouLittleRipper

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:07 AM

I was just thinking how awesome if would be if mobile homes could be used for some sort of safe house. It would have to be pretty basic, just a place to maybe change outfits, have a small tv, a place to store your hunting gear, ect.  Could be an alturnitive for people who dont want a huge million dollar appartment. Could be fun setting up on a hill side somewhere, watching the sun set and cook some meth... wait wrong show, lol.

Anyway, just a thought, what you reckon?

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:14 AM

I would think there will be "budget" homes dotted around Online for folks just starting off. I guess you could upgrade if you wanted too when you have the coin to do so or just stay in your budget home.

ElementL09
  • ElementL09

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:25 AM

Would it really be a safehouse, or will people still be able to blow it up with a rocket launcher?

Sons Of Anarchy AU
  • Sons Of Anarchy AU

Founder Sons of Anarchy AU Crew

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:38 AM

give me a hidden log cabin with land mines and bear traps around it 

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:46 AM

Trevor is seen getting out of a RV in hunting gear. Maybe the RV can be used as a safe house

BigBadBarstow
  • BigBadBarstow

RED GHOSTS

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:14 PM

Hope so

gta5freemode4eva
  • gta5freemode4eva

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Would be a cool feature.

GamerToons
  • GamerToons

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:56 PM

I was just thinking how awesome if would be if mobile homes could be used for some sort of safe house. It would have to be pretty basic, just a place to maybe change outfits, have a small tv, a place to store your hunting gear, ect.  Could be an alturnitive for people who dont want a huge million dollar appartment. Could be fun setting up on a hill side somewhere, watching the sun set and cook some meth... wait wrong show, lol.

Anyway, just a thought, what you reckon?

That's an awesome idea seriously. Of all the things I've read this actually adds something. I was thinking that RDR and the campground was a good idea with all the wilderness and GTA V should have the same but with a mobile camper you could have an easy central point for anyone in your crew to use as a setup for the hunt. Also u could drive it to wherever and use it as a mobile save spot. Cool idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users