MAP size Game suprises
3 replies to this topic
realizment
  • realizment

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:43 AM

Those of you "disappointed" by the map. I understand what your looking at, its the amount of city to countryside ratio and the lack of icons.

BUT, we really dont know what the page in the guide was set to cover. At the end of the day this is R* we are talking about and the amount of emphasis they have put on this "Huge Living Breathing world" Should be enough to know they are not going to come up short. There will be numerous of suprises. From things to do, random events and strangers, to places to go and hangout. Be optimisitic and you shall recieve what you want. Being negative is just setting yourself up for disappoinment...

• djv3n0m likes this

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:49 AM

I bought IV's strategy guide and they had a bunch of different layouts of the maps with different icons. Judging by one screen cap of 1-2 maps does not label everything there is to do, see, or purchase. You can't base game content strictly off those maps.

People get the littlest bit of information, and then think that's all that there is and that must be it, so they settle on that and complain about it. While little do they know, in less than a week they're going to be blown away and wondering why the hell they ever questioned Rockstar to begin with.

• realizment likes this

realizment
  • realizment

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Truth

I bought IV's strategy guide and they had a bunch of different layouts of the maps with different icons. Judging by one screen cap of 1-2 maps does not label everything there is to do, see, or purchase. You can't base game content strictly off those maps.

People get the littlest bit of information, and then think that's all that there is and that must be it, so they settle on that and complain about it. While little do they know, in less than a week they're going to be blown away and wondering why the hell they ever questioned Rockstar to begin with.

TrevorGTA
  • TrevorGTA

Snitch

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

I'm not disappointed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users