Photo

Diabetic People

37 replies to this topic
ArmoredxApple
  • ArmoredxApple

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 12 December 2014 - 02:45 AM

No, however i thought I might be. The tests I had done showed my blood pressure was SKY HIGH, so it was quite lucky I had those tests.

Blood pressure or blood sugar? They are two completely different things that cause different problems.

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:51 PM Edited by RoadkillGumbo, 12 December 2014 - 02:14 PM.

*raises hand.....stands up... Type 2 here.....sits back down.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:09 PM

I hope you all know diabetes is a lie executed by the government. Sugary foods are actually very healthy for you in their rawest form. Why do you think we have candy stores?
Around 60 years ago our government learned some people can use said sugar to activate unused portions of your brain. You are being force fed medicine that makes the very thing that should make you immortal, kill you. I am not classified by the government as "diabetic" but I too stopped taking my prescribed medications years ago, and now the crutches that the white house put on me are gone.

Sugar is good for you, just don't take that medicine that Washington made in there basement, it causes a negative reaction when combined with sugars. You can eat whatever you want.

I know things like this from advanced research during my time as a Christian scientist back in Canada.

Mr.SoapyLegs
  • Mr.SoapyLegs

Light em if you got it

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2014 - 06:57 PM

Sugar is good for you, just don't take that medicine that Washington made in there basement, it causes a negative reaction when combined with sugars. You can eat whatever you want.

I know things like this from advanced research during my time as a Christian scientist back in Canada.

A person I knew in the past, thought the same way, he wasn't concerned about the disease that eventually took out his kidneys. After he lost his kidneys, it was only then that he changed his lifestyle but it was too late. Needless to say, he depended upon a kidney dialyses machine to keep him alive while he waited on a list for replacement kidneys which never came. He died a year or so later.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 December 2014 - 10:26 PM

Thankfully with all of the health issues that I have and have had in the past diabetes is not one of them, it would not surprise me if at some point I develop the disease.

Firefly8000
  • Firefly8000

The Harwood Butcher

• Members

Posted 13 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

I don't have the disease thankfully, but my girlfriend does. Type 1 and she's had it since she was 3, so she doesn't remember a time where she didn't have it. It's not too bad as long as you make sure she's keeping things under control. We end up in hospital a lot and she nearly died at one point from DKA but it's all worth it in the end. She's never found anyone else who'll help her put up with it so yeah. I feel quite happy knowing that she can properly rely on me and she knows I'm not gonna run away like everyone else. Takes a bit of getting used to at first but once you know all the ins and outs it gets easier.

It's funny, sometimes I forget she has it for a short while. Which is kinda good I suppose, it means it doesn't worry me too much and it really shouldn't. As long as you know to keep on eye on blood sugar levels and insulin/carbs intake, it's not hard to cope with at all.

• PhilosophicalZebra and Hunter. like this

Twilight Sky
  • Twilight Sky

Driftin' at the apex, sliding into 1rst.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 December 2014 - 02:54 PM

Your research is going to betray you if you take it too seriously. You cannot eat whatever you want.. Your body will give signs that you're putting the wrong things in it. When these signs occur, it's time to stop eating that. My body BARKS(seriously, ARF ARF) at me all the time. Things I used to love eating, I can't eat anymore. That said, I'm pretty sure I have avoided becoming a diabetic on several occasions throughout life.

coldmurda
  • coldmurda

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:41 PM

Your research is going to betray you if you take it too seriously. You cannot eat whatever you want.. Your body will give signs that you're putting the wrong things in it. When these signs occur, it's time to stop eating that. My body BARKS(seriously, ARF ARF) at me all the time. Things I used to love eating, I can't eat anymore. That said, I'm pretty sure I have avoided becoming a diabetic on several occasions throughout life.
This is your (incorrect) opinion. As a Christian man and direct vessel of god, I know what my body needs. Years ago, much like you, I believed in "diabetes", and "unhealthy foods". At the ripe age of 8 I learned the government has spread these lies to force us to eat there hypnotic foods, allowing them to control what we do and think. The only thing that should be controlling you is god. There is no limit to what you can eat. I have been eating ice cream bacon grilled sandwiches from Auntie May May's bed & breakfast every day for the last 40+ years now, just look at my photograph, I am in the best shape of my life.

Most of you who are following me on MySpace know I also have 2 ounces of lead in my morning milkshake as well. Lead works as a cheap source of high concentrated natural calcium, which helps build strong bones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users