Quantcast

» «
Photo

Flags.

5 replies to this topic

Poll: Bring back the flags under your name? (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Should they add the little flag under our name where our join date, etc, is?

1. Yay (11 votes [73.33%])

Percentage of vote: 73.33%

2. Nay (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

Vote Guests cannot vote
EvilFuture
  • EvilFuture

To Harm and Withhold™

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:07 AM

I think they should add the little flags under our name where our join date and whatnot is. What do you think?

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

If words could make wishes come true

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:41 AM

They're coming back.

• Canoxa and Nuka like this

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:56 AM

Eh, I rather not have the flags. Everyone thinks their country is better than the other. Just leave it anonymous unless someone finds the courage to click a members profile. That's right, that means clicking more than once, you lazy bastards.

Eagles
  • Eagles

Here we go, kids

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by Eagles, 11 September 2013 - 03:03 AM.

Eh, I rather not have the flags. Everyone thinks their country is better than the other. Just leave it anonymous unless someone finds the courage to click a members profile. That's right, that means clicking more than once, you lazy bastards.

A country flag under your name won't make you better or worse than anyone else here. It is not used to separate people or to create a specific closed group, it is just used to represent your country, to show where you are from. It is a cool thing to have in your profile.

I used the Brazilian flag for some time to represent my country, but that doesn't mean that I think that Brazil is better than any other country (which would be the biggest lie ever).

Also I hope they bring back the group titles and the medals. The profile on the left of the post is looking too "dry" with only text and the avatar.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:28 AM

My post wasn't anything against what you've said, Eagles. I was simply stating that it's best not to have countries displayed.. because immaturity has used those in the past against posts.

'Oh, nvm.. this guy is American, therefore he has no f*cking clue', etc. Better left to just keep ones nationality known in their profile rather than public.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:41 PM

No rather not have the flags back as the way it is now seems alot less cluttered and is nice and simple. If you wanna see what country someone is from then go to that persons profile to find out, if they haven't filled out where they are from then obviously they dont want you to know.

• trip likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users