Quantcast

» «
Photo

Girlfriends...who'll still have one when V is out?

142 replies to this topic
kjimboo
  • kjimboo

LoadedLux

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:12 AM

my girlfriend has hated gta since R* released the second trailer, she's not into gaming and she hates whenever I bring gta v up in a conversation. nothing personal with the franchise itself, it's my obsession that bothers her more. she just doesn't understand :(

OT: I'll have that one of a kind beauty in my life, and my girlfriend too :)
  • Belvgor likes this

OGF_
  • OGF_

Chicago Resident

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:14 AM

u wont have ur V card that's for sure.

TotesMagotes
  • TotesMagotes

Totes Magotes

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:22 AM

I've been lucky to be in a relationship with a girl that does not quite qualify as being my girlfriend. Therefor i don't have to put up with any emotional bullsh*t, at the same time still enjoy the perks. I'm not one to get jealous so she can go do whatever she wants, the upside to that is so can I. No consequences.

To all you sons of bitches who have girlfriends who enjoy gaming, f*ck you. I hate you.

Creasy47
  • Creasy47

Bond, James Bond.

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by Creasy47, 11 September 2013 - 05:24 AM.

I've tried to reiterate to my girlfriend that GTA V is out on Tuesday, and I will most certainly be playing it non-stop for quite some time. I'm sure I'll still get unlimited texts and calls from her, but they'll mostly be ignored, sans when I go out for a cigarette.

She'll survive. I was the same way with Skyrim. She games from time to time, but she isn't hardcore into it. Her and I have played a sh*tload of Minecraft together in the past.

dantheman9856
  • dantheman9856

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

ill be getting it while playing the game.

RatedR
  • RatedR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:32 AM

Well I've been with mine for 7 years and we have a 5 year old daughter and are engaged. So yes she will still be around. I am pumped to play this game but my family responsibilities come first. But I will have my free time so its all to the goody. Weeks paid vacation son! Future wifey at work,daughter at school. So from Tuesday-Friday from 8am-3pm next week I have plenty of time.

superhobo666
  • superhobo666

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:41 AM

I'm going into GTA V sober, so I'm gonna be good.

kjimboo
  • kjimboo

LoadedLux

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

I've tried to reiterate to my girlfriend that GTA V is out on Tuesday, and I will most certainly be playing it non-stop for quite some time. I'm sure I'll still get unlimited texts and calls from her, but they'll mostly be ignored, sans when I go out for a cigarette.

I did the same thing and told her the only way she'll be able to contact me is physically :O

RaptorTaco
  • RaptorTaco

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:44 AM

My girlfriend has been properly informed of the situation. Despite her eyes rolling and lack of playing games herself, she gets why I like gaming and can appreciate them as an art, which is rad.

She also currently lives about 90 miles away so we don't have weekly plans anyway. Visiting her this weekend, then I'm free all next week!

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

f*ck girlfriends, tell me one useful thing they can do?

money suckers bitches entities 

• GlenTempest likes this

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Don't currently have a girlfriend but I've never put games above getting laid. Call me crazy but that's the truth.

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:48 AM

I don't have a girlfriend, never had.

I dunno, the girls here are only skanks who dress and act like whores... I'll just wait when I feel like going in a relationship. Which may be never! :p

ladx
  • ladx

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

Don't currently have a girlfriend but I've never put games above getting laid. Call me crazy but that's the truth.

man u have some sexual issues, seek a shrink 

III H1TMaN III
  • III H1TMaN III

The Silent Assassin

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

I don't have a girlfriend, never had.

I dunno, the girls here are only skanks who dress and act like whores... I'll just wait when I feel like going in a relationship. Which may be never!  :p

The master of you all
  • The master of you all

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:52 AM

Well I've been with mine for 7 years and we have a 5 year old daughter and are engaged. So yes she will still be around. I am pumped to play this game but my family responsibilities come first. But I will have my free time so its all to the goody. Weeks paid vacation son! Future wifey at work,daughter at school. So from Tuesday-Friday from 8am-3pm next week I have plenty of time.

You sad sap :/

HiddenStreet
  • HiddenStreet

Super Villain

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:55 AM

man u have some sexual issues, seek a shrink

I think you're confused. If I had a tough time giving up ass for video games, then we'd have a problem on our hands. As far as I'm concerned, prioritizing women above games just makes me a regular guy lol.

Diego_Per
  • Diego_Per

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:04 AM Edited by Diego_Per, 11 September 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Our day is the 17th of every month, so you can have an idea of how f*cked I am.

Drakeulah
  • Drakeulah

African American gang member

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:09 AM

Nope my girl just broke up with me and got with another dude and he lives with her now and we've only been broken up for like a week but we talked on the phone today and she said she still loves me and will always love me what type of logic is that females are f*cked in the head to say some dumb sh*t like that

you okay there dude?

no but seriously i stay with my girl and she been hearing me talk about gta5 for like a year now so she knows how excited i am.. she isn't a gamer by any means but she does enjoy the occasional gaming sesh with me. but she said she wants to play gta with me so i thought that was cool.  She will be with me at the midnight release.

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

never had one anyways so i'm good lololol  :cry:

CaptainChronicV
  • CaptainChronicV

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:22 AM

I had some... but gfs are useless. You can order Pizza via Internet what ya need a gf.

That reminds me I must remember to take a break from gta V to drink and eat!

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:24 AM

My girlfriend has been properly informed of the situation. Despite her eyes rolling and lack of playing games herself, she gets why I like gaming and can appreciate them as an art, which is rad.

She also currently lives about 90 miles away so we don't have weekly plans anyway. Visiting her this weekend, then I'm free all next week!

man, that girl of your is a rare breed indeed. Most girls and women will see video games as a child's play lol

GTASeriesFan
  • GTASeriesFan

Realest GTA Fan

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

Im breaking up with my girlfriend. not because of gta v, but personal reasons. 

Belvgor
  • Belvgor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

My girlfriend just rolls her eyes every time I mention GTA at all.  She's been a bit pissy about me wanting to play it which has got on my nerves, but I did pretty much get her a cat and used that as my bargaining chip.

Women: Give them cute fluffy animals and they'll be happy.

grandola
  • grandola

Southern Comfort

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:05 AM

Nope my girl just broke up with me and got with another dude and he lives with her now and we've only been broken up for like a week but we talked on the phone today and she said she still loves me and will always love me what type of logic is that females are f*cked in the head to say some dumb sh*t like that

That sucks bro, and I'm sorry to hear that.

It's kind of a lot to share on a GTA forum, but I get it. It helps to talk about it. f*ck the bitch! Cut off all contact 100% with her. More GTA V time for you and it'll drive her crazy.

I also want to say thank you for making me LOL! Not at your situation, but at how random your post was... I though, "good 'ol GTA forums" :)

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Play Toy

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:12 AM

My girlfriend dumped me 1998 so it's not an issue for me.

nightwing
  • nightwing

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Good thing i have an understanding wife, who keeps texting me from her work. Just received another one "5 more days" :lol:

Key of Destiny
  • Key of Destiny

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:28 AM

I've never had a girlfriend and after GTA 5 comes out I will not have one for the next few months for sure.

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:33 AM

i don't have a girlfriend so HA!........wait...

Belvgor
  • Belvgor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:35 AM

my girlfriend has hated gta since R* released the second trailer, she's not into gaming and she hates whenever I bring gta v up in a conversation. nothing personal with the franchise itself, it's my obsession that bothers her more. she just doesn't understand :(

OT: I'll have that one of a kind beauty in my life, and my girlfriend too :)

I liked your post because apparently your girlfriend is my girlfriends sister.  I know your feel bro.

• kjimboo likes this

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

My wife hates playing GTA, even after i offered her the right hand man position in my crew. 

She likes watching me play it though. She says its fun, its like watching youtube fail compilations. 

But yea shes more concerned about me remembering to fee the dogs and taking them out, as long as i take those little f*ckers out, im sure i will have a great time playing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users