Prepare for WWIII.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
USAmike
  • USAmike

USAmike

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:22 AM

Obama has confirmed to strike Syria. This will negatively affect Grand Theft Auto 5 shipments and distribution into international borders. Discuss....

Found_Again
  • Found_Again

Ban Roulette Victim. :)

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:25 AM

How?

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:29 AM Edited by trip, 11 September 2013 - 01:29 AM.

Where is sivi for sh*t like this?

I seriously doubt there will be a US lead military strike on Syria.  Relax.  You'll get your copy of V.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

Just because he approved it doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen. JFK approved attacks on Cuba and it never happened.. thankfully. This is a big problem and the US Govt know it.. it will send shockwaves throughout the world. I don't think it's something Obama will truly want on his hands.. esp after the latest comments and debacle over it. Most certainly, it isn't WWIII.. by any means.

World War III will be the end of the world, it isn't time for that yet. But for f*cks sake.. can we have one Syria topic for all this? Tired of seeing this pop up every 2mins.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:36 AM

Are you dumb? Gta's gone gold, they already shipping. 5 days countdown.

Apex.
  • Apex.

Alright?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:08 AM

Maybe not now.

http://www.reuters.c...E9890IZ20130910

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:30 AM

World War? I doubt it. More likely a series of indivualized, local attacks. After all looking closely the "War on Terror" is nothing but a global visitation of the "War on Drugs".

You can try to blame a 'Governmental" organization but it is still nothing more than Criminal Actions across the borders. I don't believe that War Actions against a people will ever end crime, especially when it is based on moral issues.

The U.S. embargoes a country, which as a side issue prevents Medicine and Food deliveries to Refugee Camps, resulting in the death of 20,000 women and children. So the Religious based group offended by this decides to damage a couple of buildings which again results in 2,000 deaths.

The Country takes umbrage whips up a lot of hate, and kills more Middle-Easterns, by accident(?) and so the Wheel of Life turns. Reminds me of hillbilly feuds.

No body is going to stop as long as somebody wants revenge.

The more the U.S. interferes by overt actions in sovereign foreign governments ... well... you should see where I am going.

Let the C.I.A. murderers do their covert jobs as they have always done to 'convert' other Governments to our way ...

End the killing by U.S. Military, let the United Nations do it (even if they are using U.S. troops as modern mercenaries.)

Who will be the 51st State, Porto Rico or Iraq?

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Faceless, Nameless, Endless War

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:53 AM

Not another f*cking WWIII thread. Such utter bullsh*t. There's been about a dozen of these in the last four weeks. Even if a military strike were to take place, which is looks pretty unlikely right now, the chances of fighting escalating to anywhere outside of maybe Lebanon are infinitesimally small.

Waddy
  • Waddy

Gods foster son.

• None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:09 AM

Not another f*cking WWIII thread. Such utter bullsh*t. There's been about a dozen of these in the last four weeks. Even if a military strike were to take place, which is looks pretty unlikely right now, the chances of fighting escalating to anywhere outside of maybe Lebanon are infinitesimally small.

Agreed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users