Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Pull your Self Together MAN!

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Don't worry 'bout a motherf*ckin' thang

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:54 PM Edited by Tommy., 11 September 2013 - 10:55 PM.

Guys thinking that GTA V will fix it all are full retarded. You know, not everyone are so addicted to games. As for your depression OP, just give it time, you'll be fine, I know how it is, but there's nothing that bad to commit suicide. You will find a better girl sooner or later.

I think people were joking with the GTA V comments including me. Who knows if this guy is being serious so I'm not saying anything. If he is serious then why ask help on a gaming forum? Talk to a real friend or family instead of expressing this kind of sh*t on a forum full of people who don't know who he is or don't know what he is like as a person. So yeah, if serious then talk to people outside the internet.

Smokin Shadowz
  • Smokin Shadowz

Sociopath

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:03 PM

zv9d85.jpg

MrSpooge
  • MrSpooge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:08 PM Edited by MrSpooge, 11 September 2013 - 11:09 PM.

I can't believe all you morons continued to feed this guy who only posted a few words going "She was the love of my lifes and we did everything together! OMG! But never stopped to think? Maybe his full of sh*t?! Goodjob because four pages later with zero replies from him you all still seem to reply? Goodjob forum seriously goodjob!

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

I can't believe all you morons continued to feed this guy who only posted a few words going "She was the love of my lifes and we did everything together! OMG! But never stopped to think? Maybe his full of sh*t?! Goodjob because four pages later with zero replies from him you all still seem to reply? Goodjob forum seriously goodjob!

So is this post not a reply??

bread
  • bread

Organic

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:10 AM

So is this post not a reply??

Yeah what about this post, huh? HUH?!!?!  :angry:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users