96 replies to this topic
GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:00 AM

By all means, end yourself.. don't talk about it, do it.

If you want to end life over a f*cking female.. then so be it. Look at Earth's population.. does one female truly dictate your life? I think not. Don't be moronic.. f*cking end your life, film it.. I wanna see it.

But seriously, I wanna see it.. if you do. If not, quit moping over it, powder your cock and go to the next club, social outing and find the next one. Jesus f*ck man..

You suck so f*cking hard. Legit.

I understand that realism is hard to take in a day such as today. But be realistic.. should we all go moping around and saying things such as, 'omg man, don't worry, things will get better'.. or 'dude, c'mon.. time to realize that the bitch just wasn't for you, you'll get another'..

You can think what you want.. but I guess you've been heartbroken as well and still heartbroken if you find that 'sucking' or what not. Legit.

Do you know how many women Einstein went through? 3 .. Imagine if he was like this with the first.. oh boohoo, kill myself, blah blah.. Never would have the things he brought to civilization today. It's realism.. time to grow up and quit being a soft ass. There's literally hundreds of thousands of women in the world, one woman isn't going to make me kill myself, nor you.. especially a 'girlfriend' ffs. Quit being a Soutside Hood dumbass and accept it.

Anyways, offer still stands.. kill yourself if you come to that.. I'd like to see.

• Hodgey. and F4L? like this

Seattle Cracker
  • Seattle Cracker

That awkward white guy

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by Seattle Cracker, 11 September 2013 - 05:07 AM.

You certainly have a way with people Wrath.

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:52 AM

just one girl. she obviously wasn't the one for you. 

theres like billions of them out there. 

why you stressing over 1 girl, who doesn't even like you, when there are hundreds who do.

and like others said GTA V is just around the corner. welcome it.

• F4L? likes this

F4L?
  • F4L?

Well I'm sorry, Princess.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:58 AM

You certainly have a way with people Wrath.

It's the internet, everyone has a way with people except for the people trying to kiss ass and get respect or whatever.

If not, quit moping over it, powder your cock and go to the next club, social outing and find the next one. Jesus f*ck man..

Pretty much this, Honestly it sounds stupid, but alcohol is your friend, kind of, no getting drunk watching  Love Actually by yourself, get with your friends if you have any left after being whipped (Guys generally don't act like cry babies when their friends disappear for a while so they should be accepting), and head out to the clubs get drunk, have fun, kiss some girls and whatever goes with it, Even if it's only hookups you will feel a lot better the next day, there's a fair bit of chemistry going on there. And for the love of god, don't be a f*cking pussy and go on about your girlfriend to every girl you meet, most of them don't give a sh*t about how great your old girlfriend was. If anyone asks; you broke up with someone, nothing serious, that's it, no need to delve into it because you're just going to carry on and cry in the toilets like a woman.

Generation of men raised by women...However breakups do suck. But yeah, the faster you get out there and realize your girlfriends tits actually weren't that great, how she was actually a dead root and how annoying some of the sh*t she did was, the better it is for you. One day you might even look back and think "Ha, I was such a fool for feeling that way."

Be a man, drink some spirits, have some fun.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by The_Sorrow, 11 September 2013 - 09:10 AM.

V will only suspend/prolong your agony.

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 09:36 AM

All the bums in V will remind you of your loss.

• GunWrath likes this

The Yokel
  • The Yokel

True Gentleman

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Yardie Achievement Award

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Miraculous what a sudden end of steady flow of pussy can do to young man.

• Davo the Assassin likes this

sanpreet
  • sanpreet

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:14 AM

Play GTA V

Mr.Scratch
  • Mr.Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:17 AM

Drugs and alcohol, all's I'm sayin'. Or you could grow a pair and stop whining like a little bitch.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

If I were you go see a psychologist, maybe he/she will help you treat your agonizing depression. Also think about the good things that happens in your life. You'll get over it there's a multitude of women out there waiting for your machonism, so don't let it waste.

TEoS
  • TEoS

WE'RE BEING ATTAAAAAACKED!

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 10:20 AM

I'm sorry, are we still pretending this isn't a troll topic?

hope everything works out for you man, other fish in the sea!!

• Voodoo likes this

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

A Better Tomorrow 12/02/14

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

GTA V is released on Tuesday so don't do it bro.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:24 PM

Wow man. All you dudes are f*cked up for the kind of replies you write. Now I know it's quite possible that the first post was fake, but it might be real. Wtf were you guys thinking when you were replying the sh*t you were replying? Wtf is this? 4chan?

Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:29 PM

*enter "not sure if serious" meme here*

jln22
  • jln22

Call me Julian

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:29 PM Edited by jln22, 11 September 2013 - 12:30 PM.

Guys thinking that GTA V will fix it all are full retarded. You know, not everyone are so addicted to games. As for your depression OP, just give it time, you'll be fine, I know how it is, but there's nothing that bad to commit suicide. You will find a better girl sooner or later.

TEoS
  • TEoS

WE'RE BEING ATTAAAAAACKED!

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:42 PM

Wow man. All you dudes are f*cked up for the kind of replies you write. Now I know it's quite possible that the first post was fake, but it might be real. Wtf were you guys thinking when you were replying the sh*t you were replying? Wtf is this? 4chan?

Why don't you read this guy's 4 post history and tell me if he seems like someone wrestling with a deep rooted depression.

• Voodoo likes this

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:48 PM

Why don't you read this guy's 4 post history and tell me if he seems like someone wrestling with a deep rooted depression.

The non depressed posts were 5 hours before the depressed posts. sh*t can happen in 5 hours.

Now I'm not defending that this topic was real, but given the fact that it could be real some people in this thread are f*cked up for how they responded. And the person who asked him to film it because he wants to see it is probably the most f*cked up one.

Travs.
  • Travs.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:04 PM

Everyone on here is f*cking retarded.

I know exactly what you're going through, I went through the same thing last year. I actually felt the exact same way, But my friends supported me.

If you ever need to talk about this thing just PM me because I know how it feels.

Don't do anything you will regret. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

ChopTheDog.
  • ChopTheDog.

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:09 PM

Wait, wait ,wait..

What was the reason she gave for breaking up with you?

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:39 PM Edited by reform, 11 September 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Looks like gtaforums.com will be the next site to be blamed for trolling someone to death online!

Seriously though, if killing yourself will prevent more threads like this, I say do it!

kk.
  • kk.

So long

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:50 PM

Nice place to post a topic like this.

walkingsickness
  • walkingsickness

Mr. "Blow Your Head Off"

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

If you are serious bro....don't do it. 

Pussy is not worth it man. There are more women out there that you can 

share your liquids with. Seriously I had a friend that I had to talk out of 

committing suicide because he had a long relationship with his chick and they

broke up but he was never with any one else. 

He felt like he couldn't live until I got him some pussy...then he realized things weren't

so bad. 

Doublepulse
  • Doublepulse

I will turn your life upside down!

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

Suicide is never something to joke about or underestimate, but it is hard to take something like this serious, when he provides no story or information that is about a couple pages long.

I think you dialed the wrong number buddy.

But if you are serious, go talk to people who will actually help you..

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:24 PM

I must say posting here wasn't the BEST idea but there is a SubReddit dedicated to people like yourself so I reccomend you post there to get some better help, this week is national suicide prevention week by the way so the help should be extra special!

http://www.reddit.com/r/suicidewatch

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 11 September 2013 - 05:36 PM

Theres more pussy in the world, plus GTA V comes out soon. How about venting your frustrations in game and just kill everything that has tits.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THIS ONE GOES OUT TO ALL THE RAVERS IN THE NATION.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:34 PM

love of my life & we did everything together ,_,

So did me an my ex. I broke up with her 2 years ago. So stop whining.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hey the exact same thing just happened to me!

step 1: Buy pringles

step 2: buy cool jacket

step 3: watch breaking bad

step 4: get over it already

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:37 PM

you'll be fine.

a girl is not worth dying for. sorry but it's true.

there's a lot of them. you'll slide into another one eventually.

This ^^, there could be worse things happening to your life. 

What it's yours will come to you. If it doesn't come to you, it's not meant to be.

MobBG
  • MobBG

Makin' Bacon.....

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Haha! *says a certain popular moto of a certain popular clothing brand*

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 11 September 2013 - 07:49 PM

Don't think I'm taking this out on you or anything, but this has got to be the 3rd person with the same pathetic story all day. She's a girl, not a heart - you won't die from losing her. You have a whole life ahead of you and over half of that was probably spent without a girlfriend, how did you live back then? Don't beat yourself up about this girl, just concentrate on your life, committing suicide is not only the wrong idea but it shows that you are just going to let people walk all over you. What if you commit suicide, you think no-ones going to care? Do you ever take into account how much your death will hurt, family, friends and even the girl herself?

GunWrath may be harsh but is right, there are plenty more girls in the world - Go find them and If you don't like them you don't have to have them, right?

• PreciousWall likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users