Photo

GF broke up w/ me & i wanna commit suicide

96 replies to this topic
TonyZimmzy
  • TonyZimmzy

The Bearded Child

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I'm having regular sex with her and that's why she broke up with you.

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

Dude, if you're serious, this is not the way to be thinking...the want to end your life will pass, don't make a bad decision.

If you're trolling - shame on you, not cool.

Go talk to your friends about it. Better yet, go talk to your family, and be honest with them.

Dog_Bread
  • Dog_Bread

awake

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

i cant fkn take it...

man we all had our heart broken by a f*cking bitch at some time in our lives. And we all got through it.

do you have a buddy you can talk to? call him right now, it is his job to help you at this time.

gtaman533
  • gtaman533

Midget

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:00 AM Edited by gtaman533, 11 September 2013 - 01:13 AM.

I'm still asking myself why you put that in a GTA forum o.o

Some people don't know how to react after something like this and they want advice and to be given light on the subject, let the kid vent and leave him alone. I ask why someone who joined two days ago is criticizing an emotionally injured fella of his random post on a GTA forum. You didn't have to click his post did you?

• Johan and I<3GTAV like this

SP3CTR3
  • SP3CTR3

Puncher of Demons

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

i cant fkn take it...

man we all had our heart broken by a f*cking bitch at some time in our lives. And we all got through it.

do you have a buddy you can talk to? call him right now, it is his job to help you at this time.

this  :^:

chuckles47
  • chuckles47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Well, you haven't killed yourself yet.  So all you want is attention and sympathy.  This ain't the place, call your family or a professional.

And remember cross the road doesn't work, always go down the street. :cookie:

Shenmue18
  • Shenmue18

Basketballs don't hold grudges.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:04 AM

I know it sucks man, but killing yourself is never the answer. If you're alive things can get better. You'll slowly recover over the break up and realize that suicide isn't the answer to your problems, you don't want to do that to your family and friends, get some help from close friends and family and you'll feel better over time.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Dude, you're 17.  Show me one 17yr old that hasn't broken up out of a relationship.

From my personal history I can say that every succeeding chick is always worlds better than the proceeding chick.  Known fact.

Cry all the f*ck you want.  Feel hurt and betrayed.  No sh*t...get it out.  Then enjoy the time off before for you hook up with a way cooler chick,

nikobitch
  • nikobitch

The most handsome mafakah!

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

Remember when one door closes another opens .Be brave bro you can do this. Be strong.

na89340qv0n34b09q340
  • na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:09 AM

Ride out the wave for a few more weeks and see how you feel then. You probably feel dead inside right now, but getting over heartbreak is a part of life. :santa:

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

According to your profile you're only 17, so there will be a number of girls in your time that you'll consider to be the love of your life. What you're going through is just a learning experience, and aside from maybe some of the younger members here, we've all been through that sh*t. It sucks when it happens, but you eventually move on. It's normal to be upset about it, but this isn't the kind of circumstance where suicide's a solution. In the mean time just cry, be upset, pout, whatever you need to do that doesn't involve self harm or harming others. Once you get that out of your system you'll be eyeballing fresh booty in no time.

GTAfan4life12
  • GTAfan4life12

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

Neat, dozens of people starved to death today but whatever.

• S5L3T0 likes this

W3BB13
  • W3BB13

Welcome to the real North Korea

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:12 AM

tumblr_m4r0ylymx51rp8qldo2_400.jpg

KillaDanny
  • KillaDanny

Lone Wolf

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:30 AM Edited by KillaDanny, 11 September 2013 - 01:52 AM.

I'm still asking myself why you put that in a GTA forum o.o

Some people don't know how to react after something like this and they want advice and to be given light on the subject, let the kid vent and leave him alone. I ask why someone who joined two days ago is criticizing an emotionally injured fella of his random post on a GTA forum. You didn't have to click his post did you?

Come on it's an obvious troll.... and what just because i joined this forum 2 days ago doesn't mean I've never been in any other forums before so please stop acting like you know everything, If he wants support from people than he should at least go to a proper forum not a freaking gaming forum...

Anyway just calm down I wasn't even saying anything offensive... geez kids these days get angry over nothing...

Melchior
  • Melchior

The lights are so bright, but they never blind me

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:26 AM

The responses in here are just shocking. Some of you really are horrid little brats and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

vertical limit
  • vertical limit

When in doubt don't pull out.

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:43 AM

Assuming that OP is for real and not messing about.

Hey OP, I don't know you and you don't know me. Breaking up with a loved is terrible and it will all happen to us at one stage in our life. Coming to this forum suggests to me that you are an introvert and you don't have many friends as you wish you could have. So when you lost her, you not only lost a loved but a friend that you share your life details to. Wishing things were different is a great way to torture yourself. The ability to be happy is nothing other than the ability to come to terms with how things change. Just enjoy your life. Billions of people on this Earth would kill to be you. Youre f*cking awesome. Since people say you're 17 then I assume that you are still in high school. Wait until you are in college then that would really be the time of your life and you will look back on how silly it was to consider to end the life that you were gifted over someone who didn't deserve your love and compassion.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:46 AM Edited by ryuclan, 11 September 2013 - 02:47 AM.

Remember when one pair of legs closes another opens .Be brave bro you can do this. Be strong.

Here's a simple equation to put a mathematical spin on your predicament.

Take the amount of years you two have been together. Divide it by your age in years. Now add to that the amount of women on this earth divided by how many girlfriends you've had. Now multiply that number by 0 and then your answer is used on a scale from 0-10 to determine how serious of an event this is in your life. 0 meaning "You'll get over it" and 10 meaning "This event is a fate worse than death."

Either way the only bandaid for wounds like these is time. Time and titties.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:53 AM

By all means, end yourself.. don't talk about it, do it.

If you want to end life over a f*cking female.. then so be it. Look at Earth's population.. does one female truly dictate your life? I think not. Don't be moronic.. f*cking end your life, film it.. I wanna see it.

But seriously, I wanna see it.. if you do. If not, quit moping over it, powder your cock and go to the next club, social outing and find the next one. Jesus f*ck man..

• Waddy and Prometheus like this

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:58 AM

You're 17, shouldn't you be focusing on your future rather than your "wife" or "wifey"? Save the cuddling for later man, go look for colleges or a job and whatever. That's what matters the most.

Melchior
  • Melchior

The lights are so bright, but they never blind me

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • China

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:02 AM

By all means, end yourself.. don't talk about it, do it.

If you want to end life over a f*cking female.. then so be it. Look at Earth's population.. does one female truly dictate your life? I think not. Don't be moronic.. f*cking end your life, film it.. I wanna see it.

But seriously, I wanna see it.. if you do. If not, quit moping over it, powder your cock and go to the next club, social outing and find the next one. Jesus f*ck man..

You suck so f*cking hard. Legit.

Brad Maddox
  • Brad Maddox

Still B.R.A.D.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:06 AM

I feel you bro my girl just broke up with me too but you gotta stay strong plus if you kill yourself you can't play GTA V someone said that to me when I made a similar post and I thought that's enough for me to want to live I guess in my depression I forgot about GTA V

Brad Maddox
  • Brad Maddox

Still B.R.A.D.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:09 AM

@nikobitch or you could open the closed door that's generally how doors work

Typhus
  • Typhus

OG

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:11 AM

You're 17, shouldn't you be focusing on your future rather than your "wife" or "wifey"? Save the cuddling for later man, go look for colleges or a job and whatever. That's what matters the most.

So, the way to cure the blues is by becoming a servile worker bee like everyone else?

Look, jobs don't mean sh*t and telling suicidal people to get a career or whatever really does nothing but make them feel even more worthless.

When the very act of living is a struggle, the answer is not to shut away someone in a cubicle or a warehouse.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:14 AM Edited by Stinky12, 11 September 2013 - 03:15 AM.

Commiting suicide is not the answer, it's the coward method of getting away from a problem, and it solves nothing. 

Since you're still young, focus on education first, get into college, and there, you will see plenty of

beautiful college women for you to choose from. Don't give up and the best of luck.

Mockage
  • Mockage

Fljótavík

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:35 AM

So, the way to cure the blues is by becoming a servile worker bee like everyone else?
Look, jobs don't mean sh*t and telling suicidal people to get a career or whatever really does nothing but make them feel even more worthless.
When the very act of living is a struggle, the answer is not to shut away someone in a cubicle or a warehouse.

You make a valid point, but at the position he's in now he really shouldn't be disregarding his plans for the future and break down for good all because of a girl? I thought most kids commited suicide over bullying, but a girlfriend? Damn. He's 17, he's still in school; why is he stressing so much over a relationship? It dissapoints me that he is. He's entitled to being educated in order to better himself but he picks a girl over it. Ridiculous.

But either way, you shouldn't speak to yourself like this, there are plenty of girls out there waiting for you. Go get em' brah, life's not over, it's only just beginning.

You make your life the way you want it to be and if it ends up turning sh*t then that's on you. But there's always room for improvement. Take advantage of all the help you can get and strive for what you wanna be. That's what matters the most.

Lochie
  • Lochie

darkness washed over the dude

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:53 AM

Don't be a f*cking coward. Do you think any girl would want to date you if this is your reaction to a breakup? Rather than get all emo and post on a message board looking for sympathy maybe reflect on your previous relationship and try to figure out what went wrong, learn from your mistakes so you can better yourself and become more emotionally prepared for your next relationship.

Chargr
  • Chargr

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:59 AM

Acquire Aesthetics and currency, disregard girls. serious.

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:04 AM Edited by SatournFan, 11 September 2013 - 04:05 AM.

Do it or you're gay.

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:16 AM

You're going to kill yourself because somebody broke up with you? f*ck logic...

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 11 September 2013 - 04:37 AM

you'll be fine.

a girl is not worth dying for. sorry but it's true.

there's a lot of them. you'll slide into another one eventually.

• K20 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users